EPISODE 3

SNSD and the Dangerous boys

AUTHOR

The next day the guys were all sleeping peacefully and its 8am in the morning when SNSD's "The Boys" suddenly played loudly like an alarm clock making them groaned and shout to turn it off but hyunjoong doesn't seems to be bothered by it still sleeping peacefully.

After a couple of minutes the 4 guys already woke up and got ready to eat breakfast outside since their meeting the dance instructor but they notice hyunjoong still sleeping with the blanket over him, they thought for a while whether to wake him up and finally decided on it.

"Should we call him hyung right?" said Hui Hoon while others just nodded. then slowly take the blanket off but.

"Hyung you should wake u-" the 4 stopped as soon as they saw his bare upper body showing his well build muscles.

"What should we do, look at his muscles he might kill us," added Hui Hoon.

"Ok lets go rock-paper-scissors who ever lose need to wake him up by himself deal?" Kyung Kyu suggested then others agreed.

"kaei-baei-bo," the four said at the same time then.

"AHHH," SeongHwan shouted quietly since he picked scissors while the other three picked rock.

"Good luck ," they all back off in to a distance to watch him.

"Hyung wake up," said Seonghwan while tapping his arm carefully. but no reply and he decided to do it louder to still no reply so he gather up all his courage and went to his ear,"HYUNG WAKE UP," with that hyunjoong moved a bit looking unhappy, his muscles getting tensed making SeongHwan get away from him a bit.

"AISH WHO WANNA DIE EARLY IN THE MORNING," HE groaned still lying down then hit the side of the bed which made SeongHwan ran out of there to the door where the other 3 was watching.

"Le--lets not wake him up, lets just go," SeongHwan suggested nervously then started to get out of the building agreeing.

After eating breakfast, they decided to wait in the dance room to wait since the incident this morning. While their all playing in there suddenly a man with a black benie came in with an aura.

"You guys stop playing around and gathered here," He shouted as the boys stood up slowly and started to gather.

"My name is Hyun Kyunghwan, remember that," he introducing himself.

"I thought there is 5 of you, where is the other one?"he asked while the boys just keep quiet,"Ahmm... he still sleeping,"Kyung kyu said making him furious."Fine forget about the other one for a moment he'll get punishment, so why did I call all of you? you have to prepare a performance as a team," he added telling them that all of them need to do well not just 3 or 4 and concentration is needed.

They started to practice till they can't anymore, the dance teacher keep pushing them to their limits, while hyunjoong just starting to get up, its already about lunch time when he did and went to the bathroom to get ready. After getting ready he was about to go out to eat breakfast when they told him to go to the dance room.

KIM HYUN JOONG

"What are they doing in there with all the ouching," I thought hearing some noises while walking towards the practice room.

As I walked through there I saw them getting pound the a guy which I realize was supposed to be a dance teacher.

"What is this," I said out of the blue then he stopped then looked at me but his face look familiar.

"A.. Kyunghwan hyung what are you doing here," I said with an smile, I know him since he was my friend and I met him through my dancers Artmatic.

"YA KIM HYUN JOONG I didn't know your a part of this, and why are you just now," He shouted

"Ya Hyung I asked you what your doing here, wait..... wait a minute don't tell me your the dance teacher for The Boys?" I shouted back then tired to control my laughter, while the boys are just silently watching us.

"Shut up you handsome punk and come here and start practicing," He said then turn away feeling embarrass.

"Arraso arraso dance teacher," I said then laugh a bit before starting to imitate what their doing.

After a tiring pratice we finally finished for today and I can see those other guy looks like they just got beaten. We started to get our phone which were given to contact our mentors, we got a couple of texts which were asking us if we follow rules and stuff.

Couple of days went by fast while im always late for the practice. The other guys are getting a bit hang on it while I mastered it easily. On our third day of rehearsal in the middle of practicing, someone suprisingly and its the girls but not all of them only sunny,hyoyeon,yoona, and seohyun.

AUTHOR

They started asking how are the boys doing while the dance teacher said that their working hard. some of the guys commented its too hard and stuff while hyunjoong said its ok for him. then started talking about the texts they got from each of them. They asked to see their checked point dance even thought its not finished.

"We just finished our last performance too before coming here," said hyoyeon.

"Yeah," seohyun added.

After seing their checkpoint the girls almost collapsed saying how cute they were and seohyun almost forgetting to talk to hyunjoong. they started to asked them what dance is the hardest and help them a bit.

They finished practicing and started to eat on the floor with the food that the girls then started asking them questions.

"When did you wake up, all of you?" sunny asked while the others just looking around cause hyunjoong is glaring at them.

"Why are not guys not answering and hyunjoong oppa why are you glaring at them?" hyoyeon said.

"Its ok tell us when you woke up," hyoyeon reasures.

"Well...the four of us wake up at the same time at 8am but....hhyunjoong-hyung always wake up late," Seonghwan said tering.

"Oh chinca, always late? since the first day till now?" Seohyun asked while they just nodded while hyunjoong feeling a bit embarrass.

"Didn't you get killed by the dance teacher, I know he's that strict," Yoona said to hyunjoong.

"Aaa..hmmm.....," before he could answer one of the guys said ,"Our dance teacher is I think one of his friend," Kyung kyu cut him of then looked at the other way.

"Ahhh its like that huh, hyunjoong-oppa we got a lot to talk about," Seohyun said glaring and it made him nervous.

"You guys continue eating, hyunjoong-oppa come with me," Seohyun added before standing up and walking to an empty room with a table and chairs. Hyunjoong nervously followed her.

"He's dead," Sunny commented.

Inside the room, hyunjoong nervously took a sit near the table and Seohyun in front of him.

"Oppa what are you doing, always late for practice and I think you even threaten the guys did you?"Seohyun said with a mad expression.

"You were ask to be in here to fix that habit of yours but your not doing it, and even if the dance teacher is your friend doesn't mean you can be late everytime," she continue scolding him for some time while hyunjoong just lower head nodding a bit to her.

"Do you understand what im saying oppa?" she stopped and looked at him waiting for an answer after a couple of minutes of scolding.

"Yes I understand, im sorry,I won't wake up late again" was all he said then seohyun a bit satisfied by his answered,

"Good," she said then found him staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me like that oppa, do you have something to say to me?" she asked.

"Nothing its just that, your so cute when your mad," he joked a bit smilling. then got smacked abit on the side of head by her."Ouch"

"Just don't be late again and wake up, Arraso," she shouted trying to hide her face a bit blushing.

"Yeah, im gonna tell taeyeon on you," he murmured the last part while rubbing the head of his head that got hit.

"Did you say something oppa?" she looked back while opening the door.

"Oh nothing," he said.

They both went out of the room and found the others already finished their food and just waiting for them as they sat back down to their place.

"Did you two have a nice talk," hyoyeon teased hyunjoong a bit ,"Ah yeah," he answered.

"Now lets look for a leader," Sunny said then started asking who had been a leader before.

"*Cough* SS501*cough*" hyunjoong said.

"Ani oppa you can't be leader since your always late lets choose one of the other guys ," Seohyun said to hyunjoong ,"Ah right," he lowered his head again.

After a couple of minutes of talking they finally elected the leader which is SeongHwan since he's the most disciplined and he got voted too.

"SeongHwan its choosen as the leader, and for your new mission with a leader, choose a chant cause its important that bring your mind together," hyoyeon said.

"And Seonghwan if Hyunjoong-oppa wakes up late again , please tell me ," said Seohyun then looked at hyunjoong. Seonghwan just nodded.

"Now we don't have much time we have to go now," yoona said as they stood up bid them goodbye then left.

They're discussing and arguing for hours, they finally came to a conclution, each one of them is gonna say So while putting his hand down and after all of them said it, it will be followed by hwaiting.

After that they gather up near the T.V which music bank is on and SNSD vs Wonder Girls are fighting over the top. While watching hyunjoong felt a bit closer to them as they started to joke around each other, the guys fainted when tiffany winked at the screen and they said that its for them,"Shut up you guys, she like me and that winked if probably for me," Hyunjoong confidently said while putting Hui Hoon head on arm lock as he tried to protest. They shouted in happiness as SNSD name was called out.

They went back to their room to get ready to sleep then got a call from the girls asking if they watch and the guys congratulate them on their win. Gi Soo asked when are they going to see them again and yuri answered and said in 2 days.

2 Days Later.......