EPISODE 4

SNSD and the Dangerous boys

 

2 Days Later.....

 

AUTHOR

The boys and snsd are all gathered with a chair inside the practice room except for hyunjoong who still in his schedule.

"So did you guys follow the rules?" Sooyoung asked while some of them nodded and some lower their heads.

"Dont lie we know its only in the beginning so we don't expect much," taeyeon reassures them while they started to say what they did saying a lot of stuff, Gi Soo said that he smoked once but HuiHoon said he's lying saying that he did more they arguied back and forth.

"Should we have confession time for everyone now?" added sooyoung while girls just nodded."Ok lets start wit-," before she could tell who goes first they heard an familiar voice coming from the door.

"Your not going to start without me right?" that person said as they all search for that voice and found Hyunjoong by the door,"Miane im late," he raised his right hand greeting them then flashes his killer smile which left the girls staring until.

~~AHH REMEMBER BOF SCENE? :))~~

"*Cough* Yah oppa your already late, faster so we can start," said jessica making all of them snapped in their own thoughts and hyunjoong quickly took the sit in the middle of Seohyun and Taeyeon.

"And why did you copy one of your the scene from Boysoverflower oppa," Added jessica.

"Why you still remember that...wait you didn't fall for me did you?" He a bit while the other girls especially Sooyoung and Sunny hid their face.

"Shut up," Jessica gave him a glare while he just smirked and they started the confession time.

One by one the boys started to confess what rules they broke which some of the mentors felt dissapointed then its hyunjoong's turn.

"Now hyunjoong-oppa?"said sunny while hyunjoong looked at taeyeon then to seohyun.

"Well....Amm....I kind of went out without permission," he said tering. then continued ,"And drank," he almost whispered.

"Its ok oppa its only the beginning and about drinking your in the right age anyways," said taeyeon while seohyun still a bit dissapointed on him then she turn to SeongHwan.

"SeongHwan-ah..Did Hyunjoong-oppa still woke up late?" Seohyun eyed him after the question.

"Hmmm.....well....," SeongHwan ters.

"Tell the truth its ok," Seohyun added.

"He did woke up late... but not that late like last time, now he's just about 20-30min late and last time he would come in about lunch time,"Seonghwan said looking at her then to hyunjoong who felt a bit nervous.

"Ahh really, you did good then oppa, its important there is progress" Seohyun said then patted hyunjoong's back.

"You guys are hungry?" Tiffany said then the others said,"YES"

"Ok we prepare some food for you guys but we will play a game table tennis first to determine who gets the good and not much food arraso?" tiffany added while the boys nodded.

Sooyoung and Yuri played the MC as they explain the game, and interview the boys one by one.

"Hyunjoong-oppa how is your skill in this game?" Sooyoung asked 

"Im not very good at table tennis cause my sports is Soccer but I'll still try hard," hyunjoong said with confidence.

"Lets ask one of the girls to cheer for you oppa, someone you liked," Yuri said on the other side.

"Ahh...ahmm..," he couldn't decided looking around.

"Be honest its just a cheer oppa," Sooyoung added.

"Tiffany-ah?," hyunjoong finally made up his mind making them suprised as tiffany walked near him with her hand covering her face.

"Why did you choose her oppa?" Yuri asked while the others waiting for his reply silently.

"Ahmm.. cause remember back few years ago when we were guest on star king together," Hyunjoong explained carefully while yuri nodded.

"When we were inside the box before covering it, she said that I will you trust you oppa, that really gave me confidence,and its cute too" He covered his face with his hand after that same goes for tiffany.*AAHHHHH* the girls in the back giggled after hearing him.

"Ok ok fany-ah are you ready?" sooyoung told tiffany while she composed himself and took her hand off her face.

"I will only trust you oppaa,"She said cutely then ran back to her seat covering her face. hyunjoong on the other hand did the same with his face covered with his hand.

HuiHoon and Kyung kyu started the game first and Huihoon ended up winning cause kyung kyu teammate sooyoung doesn't missed it everytime.Gi Soo and Seonghwan played next then in the end Gisoo wins. Hyunjoong finally got his turn since there's only 5 of them he needs to wait, he was up agains Hui Hoon, shockingly he won against him leaving him and Gi Soo in the finals. it was 4:4 and the next point will determined the winner, Gi Soo served it hyunjoong thought about hitting it hard making the game end but me missed it and lost against him. He was a bit dissapointed at first then thought that he's not good in this game at all and came 2nd place is not bad.

They all went to each room with their mentor and started eating the food which is by the order and started talking about the rules that they broke and why did they do it.

"So oppa why did you left without permission," Seohyun directly said almost making him spit out the food in his mouth but recovered it.

"Why are you like that, oppa probably had reason to do it right oppa?" taeyeon calmly said.

"Ahh yeah it was one of my close friends birthday so I sneaked out when everyone else is sleeping and went there," hyunjoong explained, while taeyeon nodded understanding and seohyun nod a bit.

KIM HYUN JOONG

I carefully explained to them why I left not looking at Seohyun's direction, but this whole thing is really starting to bother me so I started a conversation with Taeyeon about it.

"Taeyeon-ah ," I called her softly getting her attention.

"Wae oppa?"she answered.

"Why do I feel like im a trainee again?" I asked her while seohyun looked at me.

"Why you say that oppa?" she asked back.

"Its just that some of my memories from trainee days starting to comeback to me, all the hardship that I came through," I said in a low voice while prevending the tears to form in my eyes.

"Are we that really hard on you? im really sorry oppa we didn't mean to.. Seohyun-ah--," She said motioning Seohyun to say something.

"Im really sorry oppa if im too strict on yo-," she didn't finished her sentence cause I cut her off.

"Aniyo aniyo its not you guys, I know your doing these for me and im thankful for that, its probably me," I said lowering my head then I felt something on my right and left side, it was Taeyeon and Seohyun hugging me patting my back,"Its ok oppa ," Taeyeon told me in a comforting voice.

AUTHOR

All of them keep eating what they got while discussing what rules they broke and habits that didn't improve and started making promise that their mentors are hoping they would keep, specially HuiHoon about smoking and Gi Soo still not waking up for school.