Cute Panda Boyfriend (Shasha)

THE BLIND DATE (HAITUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shasha’s POV

“Hey, I don’t do that much skinship with Lay oppa!” Sunmi unnie protested as Lia finished.

“You do...” Eunjae said in monotone.

“Just admit that you LOVE skinship unnie” Jihyun and Hana unnie smirked at her.

“What....” she seems bewildered by their statement.

Ailaa and I just giggled at her expressions, it’s cute, our oldest unnie is cute.

“So, since Lia told her side of the story, who’s next?” everyone suddenly look at me, why me? I wonder.

“Me?” I pointed at myself.

“Yup, tell us what happened” Yura and the others nodded, but Jihyun seems to be in her own world because her nod was slow.

“Hyun-ah, gwenchana?” I ask worriedly, she easily gets trouble without asking for it.

“Huh? What? Oh... I’m fine” she smile but somehow her smile wasn’t that ok with me, but I let it pass.

“hey, if you’re hiding something important from us, you‘ll get it later if I find out” Hana unnie said in a serious tone but Jihyun didn‘t seem to be scared by her threat.

“ani, it’s nothing... that important... besides, just wait till it’s my turn to tell” she shrugged her shoulders.

“but... you’re the last one that left the house” Yura pointed out.

“How are you sure I was the last?” Jihyun raised an eyebrow.

“Yah!! Don’t play stupid with me, Hana and I left you and Kris oppa alone when we left the house.” Yura relplied.

“Fine, I was last... so just wait till it’s my turn” this girl... no wonder trouble keeps finding her.

“enough, if Jihyun’s not ready to tell, then don’t” Sarah unnie told us and face me... what now?

“you’re date?” she ask me... ah~ that’s why.

FLASHBACK

“na begopayo” Tao oppa did aegyo at me as we walk along the streets. I just chuckled and nod my head at my childish boyfriend.

“but I thought that you’re still full since we just ate 30minutes ago” I look at him. Not that I don’t know his big appetite, I’m just surprise that he can get hungry that fast.

“but I’m still hungry...” here he goes again with his aegyo.

“Then let’s get something to eat” I told him and lace my fingers with him, which made his face brighten and smile like a dork.

“What to eat?” he said as he eyed the food that’s selling at the side walk.

“Let’s eat that” he pointed to some fish cakes and others.

Basically, he’s the only one eating, I’m watching him.

“Here, taste this, it’s good” he put some in front of my face, I was about to turn down the offer but he shove it inside my mouth before I could even speak.

“bwheats bwaesh tasht fose” I said and chewed the snack.

“What? Teddy, I don’t speak alien, just bear language.” he said and imitate a sleepy bear going to sleep.

“that’s NOT bear language.” I told him and glared.

“ok, ok I know” he put his hands in the air and smiled.

“why did you put that thing in my mouth?”

“I wanted to... but teddy, what exactly did you said?”

“I said what was that for?” I repeated but in human language this time.

“oh..” he nodded and continue to eat.

He stopped 5minutes later and paid for everything he ate.

we just walk and walk without any idea to what we’re doing, but a stall caught Tao’s attention, because he suddenly pulled me with him.

“This is cute” he said holding a couple t-shirt, a panda bear was printed on it.

“It is cute” I smile looking at it.

“Let’s get this” he said holding both and called for the ajuma to pay for it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter