Mischievous Maknae Boyfriend (Lia)

THE BLIND DATE (HAITUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lia’s POV

“wow” we stare at Hyesun unnie in envy.

“what?” she look as us innocently.

“I’m jealous of you.” Sunmi unnie commented which made me chuckle.

“Aw, I’m pretty sure the other oppas feel the same. Chanyeol oppa said that to make me feel better.” Hyesun unnie reasoned.

we ‘oh’-ed and continue to talk about nothing.

“hey, who’s next?” Serri unnie spoke.

“Lia, wasn’t it you?” Jihyun unnie ask me and made the rest face me.

“I don’t know... maybe, I don’t really mind” I shrugged my shoulders and pop a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

“but I thought that Lia, Shasha, Serri and Eunjae left at the same time?” Hana unnie said while tapping her chin to remember.

“how about rock-scissors-papers?” Ailaa ask us.

“sure, unless someone wants to start first?” Yura unnie replies.

“I won’t mind” I told them.

“good... so, what happened?” Shasha unnie seems excited.

“well...”

FLASHBACK

“Sehun? Sehun oppa? Oh Sehun where are you?” I called for the nth time as I was walking around in the park he took me to.

“why on earth would he bring me here and ran away?” I mumbled and try to look for him again.

I just walk and walk around and tried to look for any sign of my boyfriend *he’s goanna be dead when I got my hands on him* I thought as I walk.

I can clearly see couples walking hand in hand, simply showing affection to each other, bike riding and even some families picnicking. It made me smile for some reason.

After a 10minute walk and not a single sight of my boyfriend, I stopped and sat on a nearby bench.

I sat there, took out my earphones and listen to some ballad songs. I guess that I was so into the music that I didn’t even realise a person sat next to me.

“where were you?” I ask him as I plug my earphones out.

“I was.... somewhere?” he showed me that innocent face of his.

“be serious and tell me” I glare at him.

“Fine...-sigh- I was waiting for the car to arrive... my car broke down, that why we’re here. I kind of ask Kris hyung to send me one of his cars.” he explains and rubbed the back of his neck “and babe, don’t look at me like that. I love you, but you’re too scary sometimes” he took my hands and kiss them.

“where exactly are you bringing me to? And why on earth did all of you decided to take us on a date on the same day?” I question as he pulled me to walk with him.

“Well it’s a secret. And I guess it’s a coincidence that all of us wants to take you girls out.” he answered and open the co-driver door like a gentlemen.

He went to the driver seat and drove leaving me puzzled as I watch him.

“Am I too handsome that you can’t get your eyes off me? Or too cute, huh? Which one?” he face me when we stop at the red light.

“bwohya oppa” I blushed and turned to look at my hands instead.

“My girl is soooooo cute” he made the ‘so’ part long and pinch my cheek before he turn his attention to the road as the lights trun green.

“Where are we going oppa?”

“We’re here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter