Cooking with D.O (Yura)

THE BLIND DATE (HAITUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura’s POV

“Wait, so Lay oppa propose?” Sarah unnie ask when Sunmi unnie was done with her side of the story.

“Yup, but not directly; you know him, he has his way when it comes to things” Sunmi unnie replies.

“Cukahae unnie!” Serri unnie cheer.

“Yeah, you too Serri” she reply.

“So we have two girls in this house who’s engaged” Amy unnie claps her hands with a huge smile.

“Chakaman, Sunmi, you said that you were jealous of what Yeol said to me. But Lay oppa already proposed, that’s not fair; I’m the one who was suppose to be jealous” Hyesun unnie rant then pout and Sunmi unnie reply with a small ‘sorry’ before making us laugh.

“Hold on a sec, so Jihyun, you already knew that Lay oppa was going to propose?” Hana unnie poke the younger and she just replies with a small nod. She seems to be quiet after the text she received earlier.

“Ah, that reminds me. Yah Park Jihyun how could you? You promise not to tell anyone, yet you told him and thanks for helping Lay oppa when he choose the ring” Sunmi unnie said in one go then panted, who wouldn’t; she scolded her then thank her.

“Yeah, sure unnie” she said and stare at her phone, as if trying to make a decision.

“Are you ok, you were fine a while ago and now you’re acting like your hiding something again. Is something troubling you?” Shasha, who notice the expression on her face ask.

“N-neh? Oh, I’m fine, fit as a fiddle. You don’t have to worry” she gave us an unsure smile and took a bite of the fruit snack that she made for herself.

“You sure you’re ok unnie?” Ailaa ask her.

“I’m fine Byung-ah” she told the younger. Since we’ve been worried that she’s not acting like herself after she came home from her date, the others tired to dig the truth out from Jihyun. I wonder if Kris had said or did something that made her like this? She was quiet as soon as she entered our shared room.

“Yura, what happened?” Hana unnie ask suddenly.

“What do you mean?” I ask back, confuse.

“You came home, and your shirt was stained. What happened?” she explains then asks. Oh, that.

FLASBACK

"Where are we going oppa?" I look at Kyungsoo oppa who was focus on driving.

"Um, remember when you said you wanted to cook with me? Learn my recipes? See my workplace?" he glance at me as he answers me then glance back to the road in front of him.

"Yeah, wait... are we..?" I began to jump up and down in my seat, excited, having a clue on where he's taking me. *Is he finally taking me to his restaurant?*

"Yes, we're on our way to my restaurant. My mom's waiting for you there"

"Really, I haven't meet her in ages.. I kinda miss her... I can't wait to see your restaurant, I never been there yet"

"It's good you said that... she just said she misses you yesterday. I guess I made a good decision on taking you today. Sorry I haven't had the time to take you there ever since the openning of my restaurant" he look really sorry and I feel bad for making him feel like that. I've been pestering him to take me there and let me cook with him.

"No, it's my fault that I keep asking you to take me there. I should be more understanding that you're busy" I turn and look away from him, feeling down suddenly. He stops the car at the sidewalk, his voice turning serious.

"It's no one's fault but if you need to put the blame on someone, it's mine...  I should have taken you there as soon as your classes finish on the openning day but I forgot and as time pass, it's already been a year since my restaurant's been open and you still haven't been there" he takes my hand and makes me look at him. I feel sad by his words and felt like a terible girlfriend.

"Oppa, it's not your fault. We're both busy and I just wanted to see you when you work. But everytime I feel like stoping by and give you a surprise, I feel like I would be inturpting you instead so I didn't... that's why I asked you to take me there yourself. I've been pestering you too much and now you're just stressed out by the fact" I squeezed his hand, feeling all negative of myself for making him stressed out. We've just got out of the house to go out on a date but I ruined it by mentionning something that upsets him.

"I'm not stressed out. I just feel like a jerk of a boyfriend. I'm sorry"

"Why would you feel like that?" my eyebrows were so close to pinching together then Kyungsoo oppa kiss there to lessen them.

"I feel like that because I feel like I don't give you that much attention these days ever since my restaurants' been open. And don't pinch your eyebrows like that, you're too cute for me to resist" he peck me suddenly. I look at him and smiles.

"I'm sorry if I stressed you out. We're suppose to be enjoying our date but..." I said and he chuckles at me.

"Yes, I know, and I have a feeling..." his words were inturpted by a ring from his phone. He takes it out of his jacket pocket and the screen shows his 'Mom<3' he just let out a small laugh before answering the call. After the call with his mom, he looks at me and smiles.

"As I was saying, I have a feeling my mom is about to call. And she did, asking why are we taking so long. She even asked if there's an accident on the way" his statement made me laugh and smiles.

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter