My Personal Dancing Teacher (Sunmi)

THE BLIND DATE (HAITUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunmi’s POV

“How are his parents doing?” I ask Eunjae.

“They’re doing great. His mom said that they’re planning to visit Thailand at the end of the month.” she replied and turned her attention to Shasha and Lia whose quarrying over the last can of coke.

“How is going to his office, to Namsan Tower and his private golf field same old, same old?”  Hyesun scratch her not so itchy head.

“Only to his office and private golf field is same old, same old. Namsan Tower was the first actually.” Eunjae explained.

We made and O shape with our mouths and, Hana and Jihyun went to the kitchen to take make more snacks.

 

 

 

“Sunmi unnie, what did you do with Lay oppa at his dance studio?” Serri ask me.

“Oh, you know…” I look elsewhere.

“What? What? Know what?” Sarah literally jumped in her seat.

“You mean, he’s still teaching you dance. Then, it’s not a date.” Jihyun said and shrugged.

“Wait, why would Lay oppa teach you dance? I thought you hate dancing unnie” Yura ask.

“Well…” I bit my tongue, how am I suppose to tell them.

“Unnie likes it when she sees Lay oppa being covered with sweat, she thinks it’s hot.” Eunjae told them in monotone.

“I DO NOT!!!” but I can’t cover the fact that my face is probably red like a tomato.

“Oh yeah, then why is your face red like its goanna burst?” Sarah smirks.

“It’s not” I cupped my cheek and gave it a few taps.

“Oh unnie, Eunjae  unnie and I already know. So, you don’t have to hide it.” Jihyun gave her famous smirk, which I’m sure Kris likes to see.

“You really ask Lay oppa to teach you just so you can see him sweat? You know, Lia’s statement should have been Sunmi unnie who likes to be a ert, not like skinship.” Hyesun raised her eyebrow. The rest laugh at her statement as I blew raspberry and pouted.

“Just tell us what happened on your date” Hana said sarcastically, I glared at her.

“Do you really want to know?” I bit my lip.

“Yup, why ask?” Lia ask back.

“Just, I don’t want you guys saying things like Lay oppa and I are byuntae or something.”

“Wae? Did you two have ?” Sarah asks randomly. I facepalm myself and could see Hyesun and Ailaa did the same thing, Sarah can sometimes be a byuntae herself.

“Unnie, did you?” Jihyun, Ailaa and Eunjae ask with wide eyes.

“Ani, just…” I avoid the eleven pair of eyes.

“What?” they ask, impatient.

“Lay oppa was being a bit touchy for some reason and he found out my agenda of asking him to teach me dance.” I told them, which made Jihyun grin.

“He found out, how?” Eunjae ask, shock.

“He told me someone told him, one of my sister” I look straight at the one that can’t keep shut, Park Jihyun.

“Why are looking at me?” she blinked innocently.

“Why did you tell him?” I pointed an accusing finger at her.

“How did you know it was me?” I held out 2 fingers.

“1. You can’t keep your mouth shut even if you tried. 2. Lay oppa and you are close.” I told her.

“Ok, I told him, that’s cause he ask me.” she pouted, I was about to say something but I couldn’t cause her phone beeped, signaling that she got a text.

“What happened actually unnie?” Shasha ask me.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Who were you texting? you seem pretty upset.” Lay ask me as we enter his private dance studio that he bought.

“Eunjae, she’s with Suho oppa. They’re at his office, that why I’m upset.” I pouted as Lay oppa switch on the lights.

“Are his workers still giving her that look?” he asked me. I only hum-ed in response as I put my bag down and tied my hair in to a messy bun.

“I just hope Yura doesn’t have the same type of responds when she decides to show up at D.O’s work place someday.” I told him and fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter