Spending My Day With Him (Eunjae)

THE BLIND DATE (HAITUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 first of all.. before you guys read this.. please please please~~ re-read Chen‘s chap.. I know that you would read this first cause you have read Chen's chap..but I re-wrote it.. my two besties told me that its a bit plain on the ending... so I added some more.. if you dont re-read it its ok.. but I'm afraid you might get confuse on some things that the are girls talking about..

...............................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

Eunjae’s POV

We stare at Serri unnie in shock, did she just told us that Chen oppa proposed… and that mom and dad gave her and Chen oppa their blessing to get married… it was quiet until..

“Why are you guys so quiet?” she said with worried expression.

“unnie, why didn’t you tell us” Ailaa, Lia and Shasha whined with Jihyun and me nodding our head.

“I just told you” Serri unnie seems bewildered.

“We meant sooner” the unnies yelled.

“Oh~” she nods her head.

“And to think that you guys were jealous when I told you that Chanyeol oppa said that” Hyesun unnie pouted with her arms cross.

“Your condition was different Hyesun-ah” Amy unnie told her from across the room.

us maknaes giggled at Hyesun unnie’s cute expression.

“Ara, ara,” she said and drink her orange juice.

“How come mom and dad gave their blessing so easily? They even gave Kris oppa permission to bring me” I heard Jihyun mumble but it was a bit unclear for me to hear with the ruckus the rest are making about Chen oppa’s proposal.

“What was that Jihyun??” I ask her.

“Huh? What’s, what?” she seems surprise.

“I heard you saying something about mom and dad, what is it?” I ask again, now the rest are looking at me and Jihyun.

“Obsoeyo, I didn’t say anything” she shook her head and made an ‘x’ sign with her hands.

“But I was sure you said something about permission” I said again.

“It’s nothing” she said again.

“Don’t hide it from us” Sarah unnie told with the rest nodding their heads.

“I’m not hiding anything, I said I’ll tell you what it is when it’s my turn” she pouted and made her way to the kitchen, probably to refill her water bottle as she was holding on to it.

We shook our head at her behavior, she rarely acts like that…

 

“Eunjae-ah, what did you do on your date?” Sunmi unnie nudge my elbow, after Jihyun came back.

“Oh… same old, same old” I shrugged.

 

FLASHBACK

“Dimples, can we stop at my office first? I have something I need to take care of.” Suho oppa close the driver door.

“Sure oppa, I won’t mind” I told him as I buckled my seatbelt.

He drove us to his office and 10minutes later, we’re there. He stopped in front of the building and the valet driver took the car as we came out.

We took the elevator to the top of the building where his office was located. As we walk to his office I couldn’t help but notice but some of his workers gave me nasty stares. Well this is not the first. I’m kind of used to it.

We entered his office and he told me to wait while he finishes his business. I sat on his leather sofa and took out my phone, texting with Sunmi unnie.

Sunmi: “watcha doing?”

Me: “at oppa’s office, unnie?”

Sunmi: “on the way to Lay’s dance studio. What are you doing there for?”

Me: “oppa has some things to take care off”

Sunmi: “He’s busy? Then why take you out?”

Me: “He said, it just a little work, don’t worry” I sighed, she knows this is not the first time Suho oppa did this.

Sunmi: “but I hate the way his workers think of you, just because you’re an orphan, they think you’re a who only wants his money” I can sense some anger in the text.

Me: “I’m used to it, I’ll be fine” I assured her.

Sunmi: “well, that’s what you got for dating a CEO”

Me: “humm~ at least his parents accept me”

Sunmi: “what? Is he there?” I looked up and saw that Suho oppa had his face stuffed with files and papers.

Me: “ani”

Sunmi: “why on earth that 2 of my little sis have to fall for a CEO?:(”

Me: “molla :/”

Sunmi: “Oh, we’re here”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter