The Preparation

THE BLIND DATE (HAITUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Park Ailaa come back here!!” Sarah yelled at the running girl.

“Nooooooooooooo!! I don’t want to go on that blind date!!” she yelled back as she was caught by Serri and Shasha and being dragged back inside the dressing room.

”you have to, you lose the bet, and you’re going.” Hyesun told her.

“plus, I’m pretty sure that you’re goanna like this guy.” Amy added.

“not in a million years will I ever be in a relationship.” Ailaa shot back as she was put on the chair.

“what’s with all the noise?” their mom came in the dressing room.

“MOM! HELP ME!!” Ailaa cried.

“why? you’re just trying to run from going on that blind date.” her mom look at her.

“you knew?” she ask bewildered.

“yup, and I think it a good thing that your sisters got you one. all of them have a boyfriend, but you, none. ever since high school. I think it’s time you start dating.” she replied as she walks out.

“see, even mom thinks like that.” Serri pointed out as she came with a dress for Ailaa.

“Now, go and get clean, change and come back here.” Yura told her as she puts the make-up kid down.

“you’re not goanna be the one putting on my make-up? are you?” Ailaa ask feeling a bit uneasy, Yura is really isn’t the type that’s good with make-up.

“no, Jihyun will, and Hana will do your hair.” Yura answered as she put some other accessories on the table.

meanwhile at EXO’s place..

“LUHAN GET YOUR DOWN HERE!!!” Chanyeol yelled, annoyed that he had been calling for the past ten minutes yet he’s still not down.

the latter came down ever so slowly, even a snail can beat at the speed that he’s using.

“do I have to go?” Luhan whined.

“yes, you’re the one that said that you hated being chased by those girls right? so, get yourself a girl and they’ll stop.” Xiumin told as he dragged him to the room or more like a closet.

*I like someone else but I’m being dragged to a blind date.* he thought as he made an annoyed face.

“can I not go?” he tried again.

“you have to, and trust me, Jihyun’s friend is a really interesting person.” Kai replied as he threw some cloths that he and the guys brought for Luhan to try on.

he went inside the bathroom to try the combination of cloths that his friend give and came back out, only to be told to go back in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter