my own life[ending]

My own life

Jupal pov

and then we all watched it together. And someone leave a comment. "You're all great" "WHOA EXO!" Kaeun said. We're all so speechless now. "Ya. meet me at the garden at 7am. I'll wait" Suho texted me. So I just tell it to as member. They look so surprised. -I love my boy~~- My phone ringing. "Hello?" I said. "Ya. loudspeaker the call. let them hear this" Suho said and then I loudspeak the call. "Oppa~" Eyoung said. "Hey eyoung-ah. Tommorow, you've to mee exo in the garden at 7am. I won't you all late. And then, wear the dress from exo. Wear the long dress, not the mini dress, awkay? I'll end the call now. Bye!" Suho said. We're so speechless and when we about to talk, suho cut it. How dare he is.

"Unniya!" Uee said. "Mwo?" I said. "You look so tired, are you really want go tommorow?" Uee said. She's so caring. She's take a good care of me. I'm so happy have a unbiological sister like as. kkk~ "Yes I will go. Its okay. Lets sleep" I said and turn off my laptop. 

===========================================================================================================================

-5am-

I wake up earlier, and then I start taking bath and then looking for the dress. I wear the dress and then put some make up in my face. "Heyyo~ wake up!" I try to wake up as. They look at the clock and then start take a bath. And then we're going to the garden at 6.30am, so we're not late at all.

 

JungA pov

Now we're going to the garden. I'm so excited that as and exo can be a good friends. We don't care about gossip. This is our own life. We just enjoyed our life being an idol. I think too much about sehun. I can't have a big hope too. I won't break my heart too much.

=========================================================================================================================

When we're arrived, I can see many candle in the floor and it's love shapes and we saw a beautiful flowers in the wall. I just hope that sehun will confess to me. But I won't he'll broke my heart. I can see a small smile in jupal's lips. She's look so happy. 

"Hey ladies" Someone turn off the light so we did not have a chance to look who's that guy. We're so surprised cause it's so dark. "Ya. Don't play with us" I said and I can heard someone giggling.

 

Jupal pov

Why so dark? I can't see anything. And why my heart is skips a beat when someone hold my hands? I can feel that's suho's hands who's hold my hands so tight. And when kaeun screaming, "Waeyo?" I said and I hug her with one hand. She just give me a back hug. "I'm so surprised unniya" She said and then back to her place. "I'm so inlove with you" Suho confess to me. I'm so shocked. So I just humming. And then the light's on, We can see who's our partner that's hold our hands for a minutes. suho-me, sehun-junga, kai-kaeun, luhan-uee, kris-eyoung, tao-nana, chanyeol-lizzy, d.o-raina. We're so surprised. Actually, they give me a lot of attention. So we're speechless now. I can see that kaeun is so surprised, can't close. "So, would you be mine?" They proposed to us. We just nodded. And I can see that junga is so happy.

And now, our new life is beggining.

=========================================================================================================================

Hello guise! Please read this ff well and comment ^__^ Sorry for the short ending, I'm so confused now kkkk. Thanks, see you in my next ff!