My own life[meeting]

My own life

Jupal pov

Today I'm going to search a job. I want to make my family happy and proud to me. I'm so need a job. And then I walk to the internet cafe.

===========================================================================================================================

When I arrived, I start open a new page and search a job. I see so many link when I use "job" for the key word. And then I pick one the link. "WE NEED ASSISTANT FOR NOW!!! TWO ASSISTANT PLEASE. CALL ME! 5454321." I'm so glad that I found one. And then I take a look beside me. I saw a girl who need a job too. I touched her arms. "Yes?" She said. "You're looking for a job too? I have found one. They need 2 person. Want to join me?" She look so happy and nodded. We smile at each other and then she hug me. I'm so shocked but I'm so happy too. "I'm Junga. Kim JungAh. Nice to know you, girl. lets be friend?" She said and still hugged me. "Jupal. Lee Jooyeon. Just call me jupal okay?. Of course! I hope that we can be a bestie!" I said. We laughed  together. 

I call that number. A boy answer it. 

?:"Yes? Want to be assistant?"

Me:"Yup. I have a friend too who looking for a job. You need two person right?"

?:"Yes. Come to downing streetz no 22 to meet me. see ya." He ended the conv.

And then I tell junga everything and we start walking to the dsz no 22. When we arrived. I saw 12 boys sits waiting for... us? I think yes. 

 

JungA pov

When we arrived, I spot the boy who have a rainbow hair? lol xD But he really caught my eyes. But I think he's so cold? He just put that straiht face when look at me and I sighed. Jupal look at me and asked me are I am okay. I just smile and said that I'm okay. And then we continued walk towards them. We bow to them well. They didn't bow to us. Ugh I hate them. And then they introducing theyself. And then they want us to introduce ourself. "Hello. Kim JungAh. But call me junga. Treat me well" I smile to them. "Lee jooyeon or jupal" Jupal just said like that. I know her feeling now. She's hate when someone's not reply her bow. I hold her hands tightly. But she forced to let go. And then suho yelled at her. "NEO! WHY ARE YOU SO COLD?" He steps his leg and walk towards jupal. Jupal look so bad. But I think she's not scared at suho at all. She look at suho's eyes. Right in the eyes. I'm so worried about her. "Suho hyung, stop it" Kai said and try to stop him. And then they give us a big room for sleep and take a rest. Yes its so big. I'm so happy. But jupal? not at all. I hate him." She said to herself. I can hear what she said. I just can hug her and say "Stay strong, dear." she smiled at me and then take a bath. 

 

Suho pov

I'm so confused why jupal treat us like that. But she's our assistant. Why she look like a boss? I'm so stressed now. "Hyung, you like her, right?" Sehun asked me. "What? Who's her?" I said. Sehun smirked and say "Jupal." I'm so shocked and then I say "Anniya I'm not gonna like her. For my life. I promised myself" And then I leave sehun alone.

 

Sehun pov

Actually I love the way jungab smiled at me. But I can't trust a stranger. So I keep my talkless image. I'm so cold outside but I'm warm inside. But she's a nerd. I'm so hate nerd

 

Jupal pov

I'm so hurts so much actually. But I choose to be quite than yelling him back. I can't be in love with him. He's so mean.