My own life[Imma pretty]

My own life

JungA pov

When sehun leave me alone, I start working again. Jupal walk towards me and she help me. We do the job together. And when our salary day comin', D.O called us and then we run towards him. "Ne?" I said. "This is your salary, I think this is enough for you two. You can change your style now. I think you should go to salon. Wdyt?" He gave us salary and said like that. "Ah this is very enough for us! Thankies!" Me and jupal said together. 

 

Suho pov

They's salary is 800.000 billion dollar. Maybe they'll go to salon? Maybe. "Suho hyung!" I heard someone called my name. "Ne?" I said. "You want to hangout?" Sehun said. I nodded. "Jupal-ssi!" I think I'll go with her. "Lets go" Sehun said. So I walk with jungA and sehun with jupal. "Jupal-ssi. We'll wait you in the caffee, Just call  me when you're done" Sehun said and winked at her. I think she's fainted now.

 

Jupal pov

Omg sehun winked at me. I love the way he treat me. I'm not in love with him but I just love the way he treat me. lol. When I arrived in the street, me and junga walk to the left side, suho and sehun to the right one. So we're in a different street. Many ppl look at me. I think they dislike me. I'm so ugly

This is my style now. Are its so nerd? Yes I know -_- And my short hair. Huft.

"Jupal-ah! Lets go!" Junga said and she pulled my hands to join her. 

"Hello. This is marie salon. What do you want?" The worker welcoming us. 

"We need make over" I said. And the worker nodding. 

And then they start do they job. 

=========================================================================================================================

When we already finished, I look at the mirror, its so different!

I think this is not me! I got a hair extension, I dyed my hair too! Red red red x3 I think I'm so pretty and different now. 

 

This is me now! OuO LEE JOOYEON!!!

And when I came too junga room, I'm so surprised too! So much! She's look so gorgeous

 

She's so pretty x3

 

JungA pov

I'm so shocked when I see in the mirror. Its like.... Who's that chic in the mirror? When I see someone came in to my room, I'm so shocked. Are she's jupal? Mwoya she's so pretty! "Heyyo~" She look at me and smile. I'm so surprised. And then at the end, we pay it and we walk to the shopping town. I buy a many dress, jeans, hot pants, croptee, shoes, high heels, and the others. So jupal too!

 

Jupal pov

We buy a many things at the shopping town! I'm so excited! And someone call me, "Suho" I look at my phone screen, I answer it, "Mwoya?" I said, "Where are you?" Are he worried about me? "Arraseo pick me up in the shopping town. I'll wait in the sushi sashimi" I hang up the phone. And then we order a food and wait for suho and sehun. And 22 minutes later, they're here. But I think suho looking for me, and then he texted me, "Where are you?" I'm giggling alone. I start waving at him. He look so surprised. And then they walked towards me. "Ah hello" Junga said. "Annyeong nuna?" Sehun said. Junga laughed at it. "Nuna? I think you called me junga before" She said and punch sehun's hands playfully. "And then, you're jupal?" Sehun look at me. I just nodded. "Mwoya jupal-ssi, you're so pretty" Suho said to me. I'm so blushed and then I kick suho's legb playfully. We eat together and then we laughing together..

 

Suho pov

When we play d/t, I choose dare, "Ya hyung! Kiss jupal in the lips!" Sehun said and laughing. Junga laughed so hard. I'm so blushed now. I look at jupal. She just mouthed me, you choose dare, right?" I just nodded. I want it. But I'm so nervous. "Ya! C'mon! Don't be shy!" Sehun said and teasing me. I start hold jupal's face and then I give her a peck in the lips. I think this is her first kiss. "A kiss not a peck!" Sehun said. Aiya I'm so nervous. And then I kiss her lips for a long time. And then I look at jupal, she's so surprised.

 

Jupal pov

Ige mwoya. This is the bad idea. Actually I'm so happy. But I feel I'm so shocked too. Hmmm....