My own life[meetcha]

My own life

Suho pov

we still continue texting. She said I have to wait till night? Arraseo I'll wait for the MV. "Hyung! what are you waiting for?" Sehun said. "After school debut" I said and still focusing at pledisent acc on youtube. I refresh my page again and again. "YES!" I said and smiling. "mwoya?" Sehun said again and walk towards me. He sit beside me and the watch the video together. When jupal's part, "Hyung, she's jupal nuna?" Sehun look so surprised. I nodded and say "And that's junga nuna" I point at her. Sehun look so happy.

 

Jupal pov

When we look our MV, we're so surprised cause many people look at our MV in 5minutes. And then junga, lizzy, and uee bring some cake for as for celebrate our 1st week anniv. "Tarararara~~~ Lets celebrate this, guys!" Junga said and put the cake in the table. We quickly make a wish together. "I wish we all can be the best girl group ever and we're keep close like this. AMEN!" Junga said and we're all smiling. We do the group hug. And then someone come to our dorm. "I'll open for them" Eyoung said. We keep looking at the door cause its midnight now. How can someone still can come to our dorm? "Oh oppadeul" Eyoung look so surprised and let the in. "HAPPY 1 WEEK ANNIV AFTER SCHOOL AND CONGRATS FOR YOUR DEBUTED SONG~" EXO bring us some present and bring some cake too.

 

Junga pov

I'm so happy that EXO visited us. kkk x3 I missed sehun so much.

"Where's gift for me? kkkk xD" Said eyoung playfully. "This is yours" Said sehun and give her 1 paperbag  with something inside. And then she look at me and smile. I just smiling to her back. "You'll be my umma and you'll be my appa" Eyoung said and pull my hands with sehun's hands together. I'm so speechless. "AH MWOYA! WHO'S MY UMMA!" Jupal said. "Anniya you can't be a daughter again. You're my umma" Kaeun said and hugging jupal. I just laughed at that. "Ya neo. Who's your appa?" I said to kaeun. "Suho appa :3" She said and I can look jupal is so blushed. "This is our daughter? Why so cute" Suho pinch kaeunie's cheek. Are jupal is so shy? Her face very cute. Tomatoooo~~~ "Ah jinjja kaeunie you're from suho? Anniya maybe you're from kai" Jupal said.

 

Suho pov

Ige mwoya wae kaeun choose me to be her fake daddy. But I'm so happy too cause her mommy is jupal. "Ah jinjja kaeunie you're from suho? Anniya maybe you're from kai" Jupal said. When I heard that, I feel so bad bad bad bad. "Anniya. I'm so pure from suho appa" Kaeun said. "Appa, where's my gift?" She continued talking. "This is yours, and this is your mommy's" I said with handed her 2 paperbag with something inside. I give kaeun 3 dress, accessories, and high heels, and for jupal, I  give her 3 high heels, 1 croptee, 1 hotpants, some accessories, and 1 long dress, 1 mini dress. "UWAAAA KKYEOPTAAAA" Kaeun said. And then the others want it too. So they open their paperbag and try it one by one. I'm so glad that they're loved it. They thanked to exo so well. And then we never meet again for a years....

-3 years later-

Jupal pov

Omg its so tiring to be celebrity. We always meet papparazzi all the time. Why why why. Many ppl can recognize my bare face too. And now, AS will make another comeback. Its titled 'flashback' We added y. We're preparing y outfit too. I still don't know what's the name of that costume -_- We practice one more time again. and then we'll go to the place that we use to shoot. 

-making MV-

yeah. I'm in flashback~ tommorow, we'll sing our debut song in MCD. many ppl voted us! I'm so thankful to them. "YAA!!!" I heard someone screamed from living room. "Eh wae?" I said when I see junga there. "Our comeback will be showed tonight! Many fans waited for our comeback! We should say sorry for the shocked moment to the fans" I'm so shocked. So I decided to open our laptop and wait for the MV is out.  When I see at pledis account, I can see there's something new. I open it and realize that's our comeback! I late 5 minutes. Many ppl already watched that MV. They liked it? Hmm thanks god. "YA GUYS! THE MV IS OUT ALREADY!" I called them. And then they run to me