My own life[new life]

My own life

Jupal pov

And then we all so tired.  So we decided to go home. 

===========================================================================================================================

When we're arrived, we take a rest.

 

JungA pov

"Jupal-ah" I called jupal. And then she turn her head and say "Ne?" "How about we start a new life? I'm so tired to be a maid and always being jealous of sehun with his girl. I want to change my life. I want make sehun look at me. Just once. I just want to try hard." I said. She just nodding her head. We silence for a while. "I'm so sad look at suho and his girlfriend too. I think we should looking for a entertaiment who need a member. wdyt?" She said. We smiling at each other and giggling together. Are sehun look at me with my outside look? Not my heart? Damn. I'm so stupid. Guy always looking a pretty girl, not a nerd girl. Are thats right? Damn damn damn damn. I think too much.

===========================================================================================================================

Jupal pov

When I saw junga sit alone in the sofa with that blank eyes, I'm so shocked. What should I do? So I decided to make her up from her other world. "BOO!" I try to surprised her. I think she's surprised xD I laughed at her expression lol

"What are you laughing at!" She yelled at me with her angry face. I just keep laughing at her. "Arraseo lets search a new job" I said. And then I open my laptop and start looking for empty entertaiment. And then I saw a link. I think it would be good if my job is a model/singer/dancer. I click those link. "PLEDIS ENTERTAIMENT. PLEDIS NEED 2 MEMBER AGAIN TOO BE AFTER SCHOOL MEMBER! TONIGHT IS THE LAST CALL. CALL ME AT 656543!" I called junga, and then we start jumping on the bed. "Arraseo lets call!" I said and I grab my phone. I called the entertaiment number. 

Me:"Hello?"

?:"Hello. This is pledis entertaiment"

Me:"Are you need 2 member?"

PE:"Yes!! Are you want to be the new member?"

Me:"Yup. And I have a bestie too, she want to be the 2nd member"

PE:"Arraseo! Tommorow, at the morning, you guys come at Pledis Ent! At Zebra Lockz no 19! I'll wait for you guys! And wear a red dress okay?"
Me:"Arraseoooo. See ya!"

I hang up the phone. And then I go to the kitchen to meet exo member. "Me. Jupal. Lee Jooyeon. The coldest maid ever. And jealousy maid ever. I quit." I said. Suho look so sad. But he try he's best to smiling. "Really? Junga too?" Kai said. I nodded. And then junga walk towards me. "Me. Kim JungAh. The warmest maid ever. lol xD I quit too" She said. And then D.O nodded. "You two are too good to being maid. I know you'll quit. So, from now, you are not our maid again. But our friends ;)" D.O said. "If you want to sleep over, just come here again. We don't mind" Sehun said and smiled at us. We just nodded. "Call us noona, btw" I said and laughing. They look so confused. "Mwo?" D.O said. "Imma 22 y.o -_-" I said. They look so surprised. "And me, 23 y.o" Junga said. "Ige mwoya! I think you're the same age with us! We 20y.o btw kkk" Kai said. We just nodded and then go to our bedroom. We sleep together and then in the morning, I wake up early to make a goodbye words. I make a food for them and then leave the house quickly. 

=========================================================================================================================

Junga out her car from garage and then start driving. So I am. When we arrived, We locked the car and then go to the Pledis Ent place. "Hello! Are you two who called me last night?" Someone asked us. We just nodded and smile. "So, I'm Lee Jooyeon, or you can call me jupal. Imma 22y.o" I said and shake hands with him. "I'm Kim JungAh, or jungA. Imma 23y.o" Junga said and smile at him. "Okay okay, lets see the new girls too. This kaeun, eyoung, uee, raina, nana, lizzy" He introduce the girls. Are we'll debut today? I think. "Now, go to your dorm and then take a rest. 

 

Junga pov

And then we're all run to our new dorm. We jumping on the bed. We're have fun together. 

When we're all tired, lizzy start saying "So, who's the oldest in as? Imma 17y.o" I just nodded. "Imma 17y.o too!" Eyoung said. "Imma 18y.o" Nana joined the topic. "Imma 21y.o" Uee said. "Imma 20y.o" Raina said. "Are I am the youngest here? Imma 15y.o" Kaeun said. "Hmm yes you are kaeunie. Imma 23y.o And jupal is 22y.o" I said. And then they look so surprised. "i think you're 19y.o unniya" Raina said. "where's jupal? Lets talk about the leader, maknae, or everything" I said.

 

Jupal pov

I'm so tired, so I decided to take a rest for a while in the bedroom. When I heard they're chit chatting, so I'll go out and go to the living room. "Ey ige mwoya?" I said. "Lets go talk about the group" Junga said. "So, I'm maknae, junga unnie is the oldest, uee is the face of the group? Lizzy unnie can be a lead rapper, nana unnie can be the rapper, jupal unnie you're the prettiest in the group, raina unnie you're main vocalist. I love your strong voice. eyoung take the vocal. So we're all singing together. All is the vocalist. And now, who's the leader?" Kaeun said. "I think junga unnie  can be the leader" Nana said. The other's nodded. "Arraseo. Just like that. Junga you're the leader. Take it" I said. Junga just nodded and say "Arraseo guys, lets tell our boss" We all go to the office and the tell about as.