My own life[start day-1 & the lovenemies story]

My own life

Jupal pov

Today is the day that I started my new job.  I wake up eartly. And then I shake junga's body. She didn't wake up. And then I keep try to make her wake up. "Sehun.... Sehunnnn...." I . And then she's so shocked and so blushed. I laughed at her face. And then we take a shower and then come to exo's room. I can see that suho sleep at living room. I'm so confused why he's sleeping at living room. I try to make him wake. And then he wake up when I called his name softly. I can see that he's so shocked. "Why are you here?" He asked me. "To wake you up. Go to your bedroom suho-ssi." I said and then leave him. He hold my hands tightly and then he say "Please bring me my blanket here. Go to my bedroom and please don't wake my gf up." I'm so sad that hear he already have a gf. I'm so confused why I am so sad and broke when he said that he have a gf. When I walked in his bedroom, I saw a girl have a long legs and wear his t-shirt. I'm so sad. But I keep hiding my feeling. And then I grab his blanket & go outside. Suho already fall a sleep again. So I cover his body and go to the kitchen. I can see that junga made corn soup and crab soup for the boys.

 

JungA pov

I made corn & crab soup for the boys. And ofcourse for sehun! I made with my own love xD I spot jupal walk to the kitchen with a big sigh. I know that she's so tired. When she arrived, she helped me and then I heard one for the door is open. I take a look. But I gasp when I see a girl who came out from suho's room. I can see that jupal is so jealous. She cut the meat with a burning feeling. She look at suho now. Suho give his gf a kiss in a cheek. And then jupal inadvertence cut her finger. I can see how much it hurts. So many bloods out from her finger. I grab a medicine and then give her. She won't take it. So, I grab a tissue and pour some alcohol. I put that tissue with alcohol to her finger. She's so hurts but she hide it. Suho look to the kitchen. "Ah, jupal-ssi. You should to be patient next time! Ah you're blind?" He yelling at her again. Sehun wake up already and then go to the kitchen too. "Oh! Jupal-ssi? Are you okay?" I think he worried at her. I'm so jealous now. My heart's so burning. But I can't jealous over jupal. She's my bestie. So I just keep calm down. 

 

Jupal pov

I just nodded when sehun asked me are I am okay. I smiled at him and I do my work again. I can see that suho's touched her gf face. I'm so jealous. So much. But I keep my feelings to him. So when the breakfast's ready,  I called them and then they eat well. I'm so glad that they eat the breakfast well. But I look suho's gf is dislike it. "I don't like it, oppa" She said. "Oh you don't like it? Just go out and find a better breakfast then. This is the menu for today. I can't make another again. So you can leave. And suho, I know you'll mad at me. I don't care." I said and walk away. Kai look at suho's gf and mouthed her "" Kai leave the room and go to my room. "Jupal-ssi" He called me. I just  take a look at him and say "what?" "Are you okay? Its look like you're in a big problem" he said. "Me? Anniya. I'm fine. why did you care?" I said. "Cause I  think you're in love with suho hyung" he said and smirked. I just keep my image. I won't destroy it. "Anniya I'm not" I said. He keeps teasing me. And then I start kick his leg and then we play together. We laugh together. Suho see it. "What are you doing?" He yelling at me. I just keep talk with kai. Junga see it too. She accidently kick sehun's leg. "Ah mianhaeyo" She bow and then sehun smiling at her. And then he want junga sit beside him and they talking each other. I'm so glad. And then suho pull my hands. "ouch! what are you ing doing?" I said and rub my hands. "You have to be scolded. You're too not serious to take this job." He said. "What again? I waited till you leave the kitchen! So I talked to kai! Thats all!" I said and go to my room. 

 

JungA pov

I'm so nervous right now. I do't know why sehun can treat me well. So well.