Debutante Ball part II

REPUTATION
 

 

 

 

 

"ANNNND THE WINNER IS........” Jessica now opening the envelope,but I saw how her face is changed. She seems very furious. She looked at me with a hard glare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“CHAERIN LEE FROM THE LEE FAMILY.......” she suddenly shouted my name and her expression is back to normal. I thought I saw a different kinda person from before.

 

 

When Jessica shouting my name, I couldn’t believe it. I looked at Krystal,but she laugh and clapping her hands.

 

 

“congrats chaerin-ssi!” she hugged me. The other girls are also cheering and clapping for me. I confused and blushed as well.

 

“b-but?”

 

“no,but,you deserve to win. Now,take the crown!” she happily said.

 

I walked slowly to the podium. Park Bom is now with Jessica,and she’s holding the tiara. I smiled to her,and she smiled back to me.

 

“good job,girl” she whispered to me when she’s put the tiara in my head. Jessica face looked like she will kill someone.

 

 I hold the bouquet and waving. Krystal is now cheering for me. 

 

The orchestra started again, and now it’s the final dance. I come down and my mother approached me. She hugged me while crying,saying how she’s so proud of me. 

 

Suddenly, Park Bom came to me.

 

“oh,Park Bom-ssi,annyeong...” I give her a bow.

 

“hello...we didn’t have time for chatting there,right? I just want to congratulate you. I know that everyone expecting Jessica sister win,but I saw something in you,that make me sure you’re the winner. Oh, I really have to go,now. See you later in school”, she smile and turn back while waving at me. 

 

I saw a really good looking guy assist her. The rest of the committee is going with her too. But I saw Jessica talked to Krystal in the corner.

 

“how dare you not to win!! It’s because of Park Bom! And Dara too! They take a liking to that girl,and it influence all the jury. ” Jessica madly said while half whispering.

 

“stop talking like that,sis! She deserve to win! And beside, I don’t really like a social event like this! It’s okay for me,really”

 

“Jess?” Park Bom called Jessica. She and the rest of the commitee are waiting for her to come along.

 

“yes? Oh I’m sorry I keep you all waiting. Just had a nice chit-chat with my little sister”,Jessica faking a smile and follow them. Krystal just rolling her eyes. What a bunch of fake people,she thought.

 

“hey....”  I came to Krystal.

 

“oh hello Chaerin-ssi! Congrats for your winning” Krystal said it with a sincere feeling.

 

“I feel bad for you......your older sister must be angry”

 

“no..no don’t mind her. She always angry all the times”

 

“you’re not angry with me?”

 

“why I have to be angry with you? You’re amazing! And to be truth,you’re the first friend I made in Seoul. And not to mention,that I love your clothing line ever since I was in USA. Now I've got to go,my sister should be waiting for me in our car and ready to yelled it out,haha. See you later Chae!”,she smiled at me and walk away.

 

 

 

That night, I just discovered my very first best friend. I knew that Krystal is different than any of my friends in this upper society, and I feel like we could be a best friend at that moment.

 

"BYE KRYS!!!" I shout her name and happily waving. I just can't wait to meet her at school.

 

 

 

-we all living in this kind of fake world-