world

REPUTATION

a/n it's a long chapter that I made,and I also give a brief explanation of the side character^^

 

 

KANGSAN ACADEMY LIBRARY,AFTER SCHOOL

 

 

“hey Suho,you saw the new guy, Kim Jongin?” Ren asked him when they’re in library doing the paper work after school. Ren is searching some books about social theory in the library shelf. He hates study, if it isn’t because of Suho and Taemin yelled at him for, what is the word they said,oh slacking off, he wouldn’t come to help them.

 

“yeah,Ren,I saw him. We all saw him,with all the girls surrounds him”, said Suho while he’s typing in his Mac. Suho is a straight A student, and he very concern with the paper.

 

“yeah,he just came here and already popular with the ladies. What’s so good about him anyway? And you saw the lunch accident? Him being scolded by Chaerin sunbae?” Ren is the school idol because his pretty face,so he feels that Jongin popularity is gonna over top him in school.

 

“no,I don’t,why he’s being scolded?”

 

“well from what I saw,he try to talk with Bom sunbae and had a nerve to go to the sunbaenim exclusive corner”

 

Suho suddenly stunned. Ren sense this and fueling the story. Oh this is amusing.

 

“and you know what? Bom sunbae actually cheer him up,and he’s blushing”

 

“ The new guy trying to talk to Bom noona? Why did he do that?” Suho asked Ren with a furious face.

 

“well,I don’t know. Maybe he liked her? Well everyone loves Bom sunbae,including you”, Ren give him a smirk. He know how much Suho loves Bom.

 

“but he’s new here! Is he doesn’t know the school rule?!” Suho scratch his head confused and annoyed as well.

 

“what rule? There is no rule. You just made it up,silly” Ren laugh and continue to search books in the library shelf.

 

“there is! that’s a good thing Chaerin sunbae scolded him,hmph..” Suho childishly said. Ren shocked his head not believing how childish Suho is.

 

“hey,I’m very curious why you never confess to Bom sunbae? She’s your childhood friend,right?” Ren suddenly asked Suho.

 

Suho stopped his writing. He looked at Ren like he’s the biggest fool ever.

 

“what?” Ren innocently looked back.

 

 

“ren you are so fool...” suddenly Taemin came and hit Ren head with book. They’re in one group task,what a coincidence since they always together.

 

“Ya!! Taemin-ah! It’s hurt!” Ren pouting at Taemin.

 

“that’s what you got for being so fool”, Suho calmly said and continue with his work.

 

“Ya! Suho! Why don’t you defend me?? And Taemin,I thought you’re not coming,since you’re so busy with the student council”

 

“it’s already done,so I excuse myself to come here” Taemin started helping Suho and took the laptop.

 

“hey,suho you haven’t answer my question about confessing your feelings”, Ren still so curious.

 

“Ren,that’s why I said you’re a fool. Bom sunbae is dating Seunghyun sunbae,the most handsome, and popular boy in school! How can Suho compete with him?” said Taemin.

 

“soooooo you’re insecure about it?” Ren asked Suho,but he got a smack in his head for the reply.

 

“ACKK! Ya!” Ren shouting at Suho, and Taemin laugh at them.

 

“it’s not that I’m insecure..... I just thought that the me right now can’t even compete with Seunghyun sunbae,so I will try my best to surpass him,and then took Bom noona for me....hehe” Suho childishly smiling. Taemin let out a little laugh seeing his friend act.

 

“aigooooo what a lover boy!” Ren throw a pencil to Suho.

 

“Ya Choi Minki!” Suho trying to get a revenge to Ren,but Ren already hide behind Taemin,making a funny face to tease Suho.

 

“Ya stop fighting and help me finishing our paper! Ren you’re not helping by standing there really!” Taemin scolded them both

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeee come with me to the New York!!” Chaerin beg Krystal in her student council room. Krystal is busily typing in her Mac,trying to ignore Chaerin.

 

“why should I come? Everyone from Bom sunbae clique would be there,you know I hate them,except Dara sunbae. Beside,I have so many task. The winter charity event is near,and I still got no response from our school usual tea sets supplier. And the decoration! It’s still on 70%! I’m so damn dead,Chae...............” Krystal exploded and hit her head on the desk. She staring at the computer,stressing with her work.

 

 “hey hey hey.....come on I know you are the most smartest person I know,and I’m sure that you can handle all of this! Okay? So stop being depressed”, Chaerin patted Krystal head. Except Krystal witty personality,she actually a cute girl.

 

“hiks....really?”

 

“of course!! So now cheer up! How about we do some shopping or going to beauty shop?” Chaerin trying to cheer Krystal up. She knew that Krystal won’t refuse it, she loved shopping too much.

 

“oh wait! I can’t today! I promised a friend that I’ll watch our school basketball competition!!”

 

“friend? w-what? Since when you’re interested on sports?? I remember you always say men who do sports is smelly!” Chaerin looked at Krystal,still being surprised at her words.

 

“uhmmm...yeah but....it’s our school pride and honor..sooo.....oh I already late!! Bye Chaerin-ah!!” Krystal quickly run away,leaving Chaerin in the student council room alone.

 

“YAAAAAAA KRYSTAL JUNGGGG HOW ABOUT MY OFFERRRRRRRRRR?!!! HAISSSSHHH” Chaerin stomped her feet,cannot believe at her best friend action.

 

 

 

@KANGSAN GYMNASIUM

 

 

 

 

“soooooooooooooooooooooo tell me again,why we have to watch this lame game??????” Jessica said,half whispering,while try to covering her face with mask.

 

“onnieee it’s the final of the school basketball competition,and Yunho oppa are going to play as a captain!” Krystal happily said while cheering for their school team.

 

“that’s why I said this is the lamest game eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeerr! Why should that guy became a captain? Did our school is in shortage of people? geez!” said Jessica while adjusted her Chanel sun glasses.

 

“haish onnie,shut up! Just let me enjoy the game!”

 

“Ya you brat,you asked me to accompany you and now you abandon me! Aishh!!” Jessica cursed her sister,but trying to quite down the tone. The most important is trying so hard to hide her face,so everyone that mostly come from her school, can’t recognize her. She can’t even imagine if tomorrow in school paper,there’s her face on the headline news.

 

“WAAAAHH ONNIE, LOOK OPPA IS NOW SHOOTING THE THREE POINTS!!! KYAAAAA HE DID IT ONNIE!!! HE MAKE OUR SCHOOL THE WINNER!!” Krystal shouting so loudly and jump over happiness when Yunho secured their school wins by his three points right before the game bell ends.

 

“why are you so happy? His shoot are so lameeeeeeeee!!!” Jessica still not amused.

 

“oh look onnie,oppa just text me to meet him at the back of the stadium. I’ll meet him,you want to come too?” Krystal asked her older sister. Jessica rolled her eyes,yeah like she had a choice anyway.

 

“oppa congratulations!!” Krystal hugs Yunho and with ease Yunho could lift Krystal tiny body.

 

“thank you Krys!” Yunho smile and patter his cousins head.

 

“oh,Jessica onnie is here too...” Krystal looked back at her sister that still keep their distance.

 

“Hi,Jess!” Yunho greet Jessica.

 

“Hmph....” Jessica looked back and even tighten her hoodies. Yunho as if knowing that Jessica would never respond to him,smile weakly and quickly talked to Krystal.

 

“is it alright for both of you,if you watched our games?” asked Yunho to Krystal.

 

“aniya oppa,it’s alright really! I don’t even care if everyone in school knows if we’re cousins! I should be the one who ask that to you oppa,you should be with your friends right now,right?”

 

 

Jessica eyes widened upon hearing Krystal words. How dare she! Is she know that it take 1 year to  persuade all of her friends,that she have nothing in common with Yunho Jung the commoner (and also the scholarship achievement)! Krystal should know that her sister reputation is on the stake if everyone knows about the family secret! That Yunho is their cousins,but also the black list person in Jung family,that even their grandma already erased his name and his mother on the family tree!!!!

 

 

“Krys!!” Jessica yelled at her sister.

 

“waeyo onnie??” Krystal looked innocently.

 

“both of you,stop it....don’t fight because of me,and Krys,it is not okay if everyone knows we’re cousins,since grandma don’t acknowledge me and mom. And yeah,you’re right,I have to go back in now,is that okay with you guys?”

 

“but oppa we just met......”

 

“tsch! Krys let the commoner go,I can’t stand him anymore! Beside,I have an appointment with Inna and Bom this afternoon” Jessica said.

 

“emmm...okay bye oppa! Come play at our house sometimes,okay?” Krystal hugged him. She loved Yunho because he’s the only one in her family that could understand her.

 

“Bye little one! Yeah I will,don’t you worry about it” Yunho smiled to her, “Jess,btw you looked like a freak with those mask and the glasses”, Yunho laughed. He loved teasing Jessicameven though how much Jessica don’t like him. He quickly run back to the stadium.

 

“Ya!! It’s chanel! Chanel! Tsch! Such a commoner!!!” Jessica yelled at him.

 

“onnie,come on....let’s go home” Krystal holds her sister so she won’t be running and hitting Yunho. Knowing her sister personality,she definitely would do that.

 

“yeah let’s go home!!!! Whose fault is it that I have to watch that guy game?!!!” Jessica throwing a temper on Krystal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n the basketball arena pict that i used in the reality is Jamsil sport complex^^