Bom's clique

REPUTATION

*so for celebrating 2NE1 new mv,I decided to publish a new chapter of Reputation! And fyi the mv is so great!! the girls are looking so damn fabulous!!!*

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

NY CLUB. NEW YEAR EVE AND YOO INNA’S PRIVATE BIRTHDAY PARTY. 1 YEAR AGO.

 

 

“hmphmm....your lips smell like a dirty martiny hmph...” said the guy in the middle of kissing. He’s very handsome and attractive, while the girl is very pretty with a porcelain skin. They were kissing deeply and passionately.

 

“I drink a glass of dirty martini before I kissed you,J” the girl said and started to grab his crotch.

 

“you are very naughty girl.....” the couple continue to making out but then they hear a sound of girls giggling outside.

 

“I guess we better stop here,Jae. You don’t want your little girlfriend finds out,right? I gotta go first”, The pretty girls tidy her tube dress and give him a flirty sly smile before she goes out.

 

Jaejoong sipped his vodka while playing with his hair and tie,trying to give a good impression. The giggling and chatting sound now became clear,and it’s going into the VVIP room that Jaejoong already booked.

 

“Oppa!!!!” Inna comes and happily hugs him.  Jessica, Bom, and Seunghyun followed after her and sit in the large black sofa. They already a bit tipsy and all holding a glass of alcohol. 

 

It’s Yoo Inna private birthday bash and also a celebrate for new year eve. They all gather in NY to celebrate that. The actual party is tomorrow where Inna parents throw a big masquerade ball in the plaza.

 

“hey sweetheart!!! Happy birthday!!!” Jaejoong kissed Inna deeply. Inna giggle and quickly sitting beside him..

 

“Oh,and I have something for you sweetie....” Jaejoong put out a tiny golden box from his pocket.

 

“what is this oppa??”

 

“just open it,I’m sure you will like it” Jaejoong smiled to her.

 

Inna opens the box and find an expensive necklace made with swarovsky and ruby.

 

“OMOOOO! Thank you,oppa! You’re the best boyfriend in the world!!” Inna squealing and showing it to her friends.

 

“yeah,and it’s the only one in the world. I contact the best jewelry maker to make this for you,beautiful”

 

“reallyyyyyy???? Awwwww” Inna hugged him tightly.

 

“Jae it’s really beautiful!! I also got this for you,Inna-ah!” Jessica said and give Inna a pink box. Inna took it and found a pink tiffany’s bracelet.

 

“you gave me a pink bracelet?”

 

“yup,my signature colour,so when you look at it you’ll always remember that it’s from me!” Jessica laugh while Inna look at her bestfriend with happiness.

 

“Jessss you are really the bessttt!” Inna hugs Jessica.

 

Inna looked at Bom and Seunghyun who stil being quiet. This couples always had something so extravagant to give,and she’s curious. The couples then take out a large lengthy white box that been in Seunghyun hands.

 

“sorry dear we cannot think a better idea than this....” Bom said while giving Inna the box.

 

“yeah,we kinda run out the idea,knowing your parents and Jae probably give you a more expensive gifts haha” Seunghyun let out a little laugh.

 

“oh what is it? Is it a dress?” Inna scan the whole box before she open it. Bom and Seunghyun just give her a secretive smile.

 

“just open it....” said Bom.

 

“OHMYGOD!! Is this Audrey Hepburn dress from Breakfast at Tiffany’s???? Where do you guys got it???” Inna shout and give the unbelievable look to the couples who just keep laughing. She took out the black dress and hold it tightly.

 

“well,Bom kinda have the connection to hollywood fashion stylist,and we decided to bought the dress for you”, Seunghyun give Bom a warm smile and pat her head.

 

“yup! Even though it’s kinda hard to bought it and it also a little bit pricey,we’re so glad because I know how much you love the movie!” the truth is the price of the dress is really expensive because Bom trying really hard to find and get that. It's a rare fashion product.

 

“yeah,and because of Bom,I got the inspiration to buy you a jewelry at tiffany’s” Jessica added. The truth is she doesn't really know what will she give and decided to give anything from Macy's to Inna,but then Bom said that Inna birthday gift theme for this year is came from "Breakfast at Tiffany's". Inna favorite movie.

 

“oh,I feel so thankful to have you guys in my life. Especially you,honey” Inna hold Jaejoong hand while looking at her bestfriend. She feels like a very special person in the world because she have them as her best friend.

 

“oh,and where’s Dara? I don’t see her tonight? She knew that my party is in here right?” Inna suddenly remember her other best friend, Dara, Bom cousin.

 

“yeah she told me,she would be late,I think it’s something in the uncle company” said Bom.

 

 

 

Suddenly the door is open and Dara came. She brought a large box and a baloon.

 

“Hey guys!! Sorry I’m late,but I have to searching all over NY to find this cute birthday baloon to my bestfriend!” Dara hugs Inna immediately. 

 

“Daraaaa you don’t have to do that! I’m already very happy that you guys spending a time with me in my birthdayyy” Inna looked like she would be crying in a minute. Jaejoong saw that and try to hug Inna.

 

“c’mon baby boo,don’t be crying. It’s your happy night,so just laugh it off” said Jaejoong while patted her head.

 

“yeah! Just laugh it off!” Dara take a glass of champagne in the table and hold it high.

 

 

“To Inna!” Bom cheered.

 

“To Inna!!!” everyone then followed her and cheer.

 

 

When everyone drink their glass,Dara looked at Jaejoong and winked. Jaejoong give her a hard glare and quickly sipped his drink. At outside,everyone was celebrating the new year and happily shouting. But the vvip room only celebrate Inna birthday. They already promise to each other not to celebrate a new year eve and change it to celebrate Inna birthday because Inna birthday is on 31st December. They all living a good and happy life.