alarm

A simple life [English]

 

Bip.

Bip bip.

Bip bip bip.

Bip bip bip bip.

 

- Woon...

 

Bip bip bip bip bip.

 

- Woon-ah...

 

Bip bip bip bi.

 

He knew the sound of the alarm was annoying. He was aware of it. He has been a full hour listening to all the ring tones to find the most sharp and repetitive one. Why? Because that was the only way to hear his voice early in the morning. Meanie? He was, but he didn't care at all.

He sat back slowly and he leaned closer to kiss his forehead. He emitted a soft growl and turned so he could give him a good morning kiss. He did so.And did it again. That made him open his eyes slightly.

 

- Is there something wrong? - he asked still half-asleep as he his cheek.

 

He shoke his head no, unable to take off his eyes from him. He didn't like to see him worry but he had to admit he felt particularly  attracted to him when he pursed his lips and showed a slight pout. y. Without being able to control himself, he leaned forward again and kissed him tenderly. Once, twice and when he was about do it for the third time, he felt how his index finger kept him from doing so.

 

- Stop - he stated, trying to be serious.

 

He shoke his head again.

 

- You are going to be late...

 

He moved his hand aside and kissed him again. More deeply this time. He noticed how his hands tried to push him and hit his chest shyly but that didn't last for too long and, soon, that hands were around his neck. He left himself fall on him.

 

5 minutes later, he was into the shower. He didn't know how but he got to make him get up from the bed and get ready for work. Damn.

When he came out from the bathroom the bed was empty. Why It was empty? It was saturday and Kikwang didn't have to work. Holy , It was 5:30AM. What has he done?

Worried, he removed the screen that separated the bedroom of the rest of the room. Nothing. On the couch there was the blanket they used last night to cover themselves as they watched one of these romantic and fluffy movies that bag of muscles he had as a boyfriend loved so much. The kitchen was still filled by darkness and he couldn't hear the coffee pot. And that big box he used as a closet was not big enough for him to get in there. Where was he?

Cold air hit his . The window of the balcony was open. If that babo really went out to breathe fresh air, he really was going to scold him. It has been just two days since he recovered from his cold!

Driven by the rage, he walked closer to have a look. Nothing again. It began to be frustrating. With a mixed feeling of worry and despair, he closed the window and rubbed his arms. It was cold and the only thing on him was that pink towel. Right, pink. It was white at first but his smart boyfriend decided to help him with the chores and adventured himself into the fantastic world of laundry by himself.

He stared at the clock on his night stand and It struck 5:43AM. He has 12 minutes left to dress up, drink his coffee and find the thing which he decided to live with two month ago. Lee Kikwang.

 

- Woonie...

 

- KIKI!

 

His patience was reaching its limit. His house was not big enough and he wasn't able to find from where did his voice come from. That voice he needed to hear everyday before going out from home and lead toward the office where he would spend who knows how many hours. Hours that turned into days often.

He sighed. He sighed and gave up.He left his shoulder fell and tilted his head. Slowly he walked closer to the closet and picked up the brown suit. He better didn't think on what happened to the black one. He left it on the mattress and his track to look for his underwear. He opened the drawer and smiled. He could feel a warm breath on his back and two strong arms around his waist. He closed his eyes. He never felt so happy to change a right tone.

 

That day, he was late for work.