takoyaki 1/4

A simple life [English]

I was looking through the window when he noticed “something” behind his back. Without looking back, he asked:

 

- Did you find a new way to torture me?

- I don’t know why you say so, Woon-ah… I only asked you to come with me to spend the weekend together – While he told these words, the sneaky smile on his face was obvious.

- No hyung, you forced me and dragged me to follow you in this stupid trip. And just to eat takoyaki! – He turned back abruptly to stare at his horrible hyung.

- I didn’t aim a gun to your head, right?

 

Again the naughty smile was on his face. He sighed and turned around once again to look up at the clouds. Half an hour has passed and there was another hour left for them to land on firm ground. This trip was going to be really long. And he wasn’t thinking just about the flight.

 

The way to the hotel seemed endless and his constants growls and long faces made it clear. But, despite that, Doojoon didn’t lose his smile and didn’t miss the chance to tell how much fun they would have and all the yummy food they would eat. Food. His weak point. When they reached the hotel, it’ll be lunch time already. That cheered him up. However, when they got to the hotel at last, there was a little surprise awaiting for them. Well, one of the two didn’t seem surprised at all…

 

- Doo~doo~ - A... kid? Shouted out loud while he ran toward him and hung on his neck. Doojoon had a little brother and he didn’t mention it ? No, that wasn’t possible.

- Yah! Yah! Seobie, you’re going to make me choke!

- Ups! Keke… sorry – He said shyly while he put his feet on ground again – You must be Dongwoon – He approached him and offered his hand – Yoseob, Yang Yoseob. Nice to meet you!

- Huh… yes… I’m Dongwoon, nice to meet you too…

 

He was going to kill his hyung

 

And there were the three of them, sitting on a ramyun stand in noodles joyfully. He was pissed but, since he got tricked to travel to another country, he was going to enjoy it at least. And, If that included to fleece the good of Doojoon, the better.

 

- Doodoo told me you already know Kiki.

 

While Yoseob grinned from ear to ear, Dongwoon choked on his soup.

 

- Kiki? – He asked, not wanting to know the answer. Kiki couldn’t be that clumsy boy who didn’t know how to dress up himself. It couldn’t be…

 

- Yes, Kikwang, Lee Kikwang.

 

Again that smile and these eyes wide open that stared at him with excitement. He couldn’t believe that this little and adorable being was older than him.

 

- Huh… Yes… already… we’ve met already.

 

He was feeling heat on his cheeks while he recalled that Friday so many weeks ago. The apartment… Bugs Bunny

 

- Perfect! This way you won’t feel awkward in our double date!

- Date? WHICH DATE!? – He got up and hit the table with his hands, the bowl of ramyun falling off.

- Yah! Dongwoon! Be careful!

- HYUNG!

- WHAT? I mean… Why you react like that? Seob exaggerated… - He tried to excuse himself while sending death stares at the poor boy who seemed to understand nothing.

 

He wasn’t pissed anymore, he was angry. It’s not like they tricked to go eat some octopus dumpling balls turning the corner, he came to accept the fact to change country; after all, he had never been to Osaka and It was a great chance to taste culinary delights. But no, they lied to him. His hyung, the only one he trusted, he didn’t just never mentioned about who seemed to be his boyfriend but he also used the food and the trip to recall the old times as excuse to meet him. Not to mention the other problem. Kikwang.

 

He had to admit that he thought of him a few times but he didn’t want to meet him again, he didn’t want to face that weird feeling again which invaded his chest when he recalled his smile. When he recalled him in the living room, sitting on the sofa, with his head leaning on his shoulder. No, he didn’t want to…

 

There he was again, standing in front of him. It seemed like time had stopped.

 

- Kiki~

 

Yoseob jumped on him and hugged him as if they had not met in ages. Did he have the monkey complex? Sure he met with him the night before. Why he was so clingy?

 

He didn’t know what made him do it but, without being aware of it, he made they break apart and standing between them soon after.

 

Doojon couldn't trust his eyes, slack-jawed. Yoseob grinned confidant of it and Kikwang was the one who seemed to know nothing now. Not even Dongwoon understood it himself.

 

It really was going to be a long trip.