home 1/3

A simple life [English]

 

He hasn't slept in about 36 hours and he began to feel the tiredness invade him. He couldn't think clearly. He wanted to go back home but there were a lot of things left to do yet. He had to leave for Busan because of his work and all he wanted to do was to go back to Seoul, open their apartment main door, feel the warmth of the heater, hear his sweet voice singing one of these hit songs mixed with the pots and pans sound in the kitchen, smell a delicious homemade dinner, take off his shoes, take off his clothes, kidnap the chef, undress him, take him into the bedroom, lie him down on the bed, hug him and fall asleep in his arms. Yeah, that would be perfect.

 

- Dongwoon-ssi -The voice of his secretary made him come back from his daze- Would you like something to drink? Another cup of coffee?

- Yes, thanks. I think that's a good idea, Sohyun-ssi.


He lost the count on the amount of caffeine he has drank in all these days. And that was not something good because It made him think about high school days, which made him think about him. HIM. And that wasn't goof at all. A lot of things happened in all these years since the last time they met, spent time together, and this trip was forcing him to go back in time too often for his likes. He didn't want to think about him, he didn't want to remember their last conversation, he didn't want to get hurt again.

 

- Here is your cup, Dongwoon-ssi -Sohyun brought him back to reality again.

- Leave it on the desk, thanks.


He needed to sleep, at least, for two hours or he would go crazy, but he couldn't even think about it. He had to finish his work and pray for the meeting to go smoothly and get to the station as soon as possible. He needed to see his smile, which gave him strength to face the day. He needed his lips on his own or on any spot of his body whispering how much he missed him. He needed him close, feel him as his and no one else's, he just needed that.

 

- Dongwoon-ssi... sorry to bother you again but they're waiting for you in the meeting room.

- Tell them I'll be there right away.


Another meeting, maybe a pair of hours and that If he had luck. Another cup of coffee, maybe a beer and a late meal with his co-workers, who knew If a quick dinner and, then, he could say bye to Busan. Well, he also had to buy some souvenirs for his hyung and the little monkey and bring some cakes to his mini hyung. He still couldn't believe he was older than him.


Before he could notice it, and going against his secretary's wishes who didn't want him to go by himself with no sleep in three days, he was already on the train leading to Seoul. In about three hours he would be opening the humble apartment's door where he lived with Kikwang and surrounding him with his arms. How much he wanted to see him, breathe in his scent, touch him... He wanted to bite on his earlobe and watch how he melted with pleasure under his touch. He wanted to slide his fingers over the shape of his body from under his shoulder until his waist and, meanwhile, his lips would run over the skin from his behind his ear to his shoulder. He wanted to feel how his breath quickens little by little and his skin bristle with it... He wanted... Something?


- Would you like something, sir? -The voice of the stewardess brought him back from his thoughts- Maybe a cup of coffee?

- No thanks, I need nothing...


The only thing he wanted was to get at home. And, luckily, he was already riding a taxi whick would take him on his way back. He was too tired to take the risk to ride the subway. It wasn't so expensive and in less of half a hour he would be at his destination. To his house, to his room, his bed and, above all, to his side.

 

- It's here ok for you, sir? -The driver asked parking around his street.

- Yes, It's ok. Thanks.


There were only a few steps left for him to surprise Kikwang in the kitchen. Approach him from behind, surround him with his arms, lean his nose close to his neck, make him turn around and kiss these plump and perfect lips of his. Tasting every single inch, exploring all and each one of the spots in his mouth to end up playing with his tongue. To feel how these strong arms weaken and hit his sides when they always end up around his neck...

 

Wooooooooooniiiiiie~~ -The voice he craved to hear so much made him realize that he was already in front the main door and It was wide open already.


He only had time to leave his bag drop from his hands to the floor before feelign two legs with plush pants on them surrounded his waist and an half body fitted perfectly with his.

 

- I'm back home...