Friday

A simple life [English]

 

It's was 7PM on friday and he was at the library at college counting the minutes that were left to get out of there. It has been more than a hour hearing his new "friend-with-benefit" babbling about how unfair the judges were on the auditions for one of the musicals of this season.

He leaned his head on his hand while he rested himself on the table and watched him. He had to admit that he was handsome, not as much as the last one though, and his height was perfect, he didn't have to bend down to kiss him like It happened with some others. But It was obvious that he lacked something.

 

- Let's break up - He said as he got up and picked up his jacket and his bag.

 

As he "expected", and before he could circle the table, he already had him around his neck. A shiver went through his back. That's why to beg him was too y . What the hell!? A great farewell won't hurt anyone and, of course, It would leave them with a sweet taste on their lips. He was all a gentleman.

He finished his work, and noticing the time It was, he decided that the best to do might be to go back to his residence, take a nice and quick shower, buy something simple to eat on the 24h shop and spend a quiet night in nice company. And he picked the best choice.

 

It might be around 10PM when he reached the block of apartment. He didn't call, like other times, but he didn't think It was necessary. He rang the bell and waited. He called again since no one answered.

 

Hyung! - He screamed while he slamed the door with his fist repeatly.

 

Soon he heard steps coming getting closer. Silence. A lock being opened.

 

Hyung, let's-... - He couldn't finish his sentence. The door opened but his hyung wasn't there.

 

He was short and It seemed his back was twice wider than the rest for his body. His head was little and his eyes were hidden behind ugly spectacles. And he was almost ...

 

He backed, stared at  the plate on the door. After all these years It was impossible for him to get the floor wrong. 0407. No, It was the right apartment. He blinked. He knew the tastes of his hyung were special but he never thought they were so much.

 

- You're not my hyung.

 

And, without waiting any reply, he pushed him aside sharply and came in. He didn't stop until he reached the living room. Everything was in darkness and completly silent. He turned around noticing how the light went on.

While he watched the weird stranger, who he seemed to have woken up, he noticed that under that spectacles there were red and swollen eyes. He felt a twinge on his chest.

 

- I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't... I didn't mean to hurt you - He was stuttering?

- Lee Kikwang - The no-more-stranger said offering him his hand while a slight smile appeared on his face and his cheeks turned pinkish. Another twinge on the chest.

- Woon, Dong, Son... Son Dongwoon - He was nervous. Really nervous. Why?

 

They shoke hands. His skin was soft but cold. Again, he noticed his fare feet and upper body . He blushed and broke the shake hand pointing to the room. Kikwang seemed to understand him and disappeared behind the room door. Minutes later he appeared with slippers and... a wool hat? This guy must be really babo. But he looked incredibly adorable and y with these Bugs Bunny pants.

 

- I broke up with my boyfriend a few hours ago and Doojoon told me I could stay here tonight - he bursted out as he stared to the floor and moved his right foot shyly.

 

- Oh... - That was all he could say.

 

He didn't know for how long he had been watching him. And sometime in his daze, he stopped stared to the floor and lifted his head up, he tilted it slightly and he smiled hiding that teary eyes. Right at that moment he knew that this guy named Lee Kikwang would be a source of troubles.