Sunday

A simple life [English]

 

It wasn’t the first time he was tricked. It was the usual thing to happen. Doojoon always got to drag him to anywhere with the promise of a nice meal. Him and his stupid stomach. He still remembered the adventure in Osaka because of the annoying octopus dumpling balls, or the excursion to Jeju, or the trip to Busan… But that his boyfriend made him wake up at six in the morning the only they he could sleep late was a sin.
 
- It’ll be really funny, you’ll see – He said showing one of these perfect smiles of his while holding his hands and put on the puppy eyes act to make him give in. And he did.
 
He knew that the alarm rang because a warm and beautiful body half- passed above him to turn it off. A good way to begin the day.
 
- Get Up! Get Up! Get Up!
- If you don’t move aside the only one who would get up is no other but little Woonie…
 
Said and done. It got up and he ran into the shower. He loved to make him get nervous and watch him blush. But he should have hugged him, kissed him passionately and made them both roll on the bed. All because he didn’t think twice sometimes and, now, he would have to take a cold shower. Or maybe not…
 
- Yah! Dongwoon! Be nice and get out! No! No… n…
 
He knew that he would have to face a Kikwang “a bit” angry at him. But It was not his fault, no, he just got up early as he has been told and went in to get a relaxing shower at the morning as always. It was not his fault If an incredible, toned and wet body with foam all over it was already in. No, It was not his fault.
 
- I hope you know that with these pouty lips and that sulky face you look even more adorable and It makes me want not to get out from home in all day – He told him with a low and husky voice while he spread the jam on his bread.
- I wouldn’t be like this If someone I know didn’t… didn’t…
- If he had not decided to save water and time for his cute boyfriend’s sake?
 
It was obvious that he was mocking at him by the tone of his voice. How much he loved to piss him off! He got up and kissed him on the lips softly and went to pour some coffee in his cup. When he was back to his seat, he noticed the anger became hyperactivity already. He shouldn’t leave him hang out with Yoseob so much.
 
After breakfast It didn’t take them too long to lead off from home. The subway trip was quiet, but It was impossible to say that It was boring. Kikwang was more focused on his phone and the stop there were left that on his poor boyfriend. But that gave him the perfect to take advantage of him and graze his thighs subtly, caressing his earlobe or whispering into his ear how unbelievable attractive he was with these trousers. The result? A completely blushed Kikwang, therefore, a more and more appealing Kikwang. He should stop doing these things in public.
 
When they got to their destination, It didn’t take them too long to find that place he was so scared of. He thought It was just a joke. Just a plain comment. But It was obvious It was not.
 
- Woo~~nie~~ Which one you like the best? The black one? The one with the bow? – He asked excited. 
- The one you like the most –He replied with a forced smile– It’s your day…
 
Minutes later, they walked holding hands through the walkways of the Lotte World with these cat ears tiaras. Thanks to heaven, they chose the black ones; he didn’t want to think about what would have happened If they had chosen the white sequined ones.
 
Saying that the day was tiring was not enough. It’s true that they didn’t get to ride all the attractions, It was Sunday and the park was crowded and the weather was nice. Still, Kikwang couldn’t restrain himself of wanting to do everything. Walking, taking pics, stop by the stands, try the fruit milkshakes or churros, ride on the balloons, the train, on the carousel… Not to mention the free-fall of the park. His heart almost stopped when Kikwang pulled out his innocent sheep face begging him to ride it. But he didn’t give in this time. No, no way. If he wanted to see him screaming like a madman, It would have to be at home, on their bed. Or on the sofa. On the table at the kitchen better not, It was too small and he didn’t want to buy another one.
 
Their ride back was even quieter. But he didn’t care this time, they two were too tired. But he didn’t miss the chance to put his arm around his shoulders and make him lean his head on his shoulder while he curled his fingers in his hair. He loved the scent of his shampoo and how soft his hair was.
 
- Woon… -He muttered without looking up.
- …
- Thank you…
- Thanks? –He leaned back to look at him without stopping playing with his hair– Why you thank me?
- Thanks for coming with me, thanks for the ears, for… for everything.
Babo –He stated, turning his head and made him lean his on his shoulder again.
 
That night he would make sure to “punish” him somehow because of all the things he had to do on his free day. But, after these words, his plan was ruined. Now he would have to think in a way to reward him…