takoyaki 2/4

A simple life [English]
Doojon couldn't trust his eyes, slack-jawed. Yoseob grinned confidant of it and Kikwang was the one who seemed to know nothing now. Not even Dongwoon understood it himself.
 
It really was going to be a long trip.
 
 
Before he could react or explain himself, Doojoon grabbed him by his shoulders and was being dragged away down the street while two pairs of eyes watched them walk away in awe.
 
- What the hell was that!?
- …
- Dongwoon.
- …
- SON DONGWOON! –He stopped abruptly and made him look up at his eyes.
Hyung… -he whispered, going back to stare at the ground– I dsffjh.
- What? –He asked obviously pissed and confused.
- I kissed him…
- YOU DID WHAT!? YAH! I lend him my apartment as a favour because he’s having a hard time, and you take advantage of him!? , Dongwoon!
Hyung
- No hyung’s or bulls! –He shouted out loud while walking away, leaving him stand there by himself.
 
A while later after the second show of the day, Kikwang stopped beside him and looked at him worried while Yoseob passed him by and ran after an angry Doojoon.
 
- It’s… It’s everything ok?
- Obviously no, Einstein.
 
Nothing was ok, he thought while he walked ahead, leaving behind a confused and hurt Kikwang.
 
He stopped, turned around and came back for him. He grabbed his wrist and dragged him. Kikwang left him be.
 
In a few minutes, the four of them were together again. Doojoon stood before the main door of which seemed to be a big shopping mall. Yoseob stood beside him and his arm softly. They both turned around when they notice Kikwang and Dongwoon behind them. Doojoon cleared his throat and stared at Kikwang’s arm.
 
Hyung… -He eyed him worried while he asked shyly.
- It would be better If… If we walk in and enjoy the day. I heard there are the greatest patisseries at the top floor. My treat! –Doojoon stated with a wide smile while he tapped his stomach and winked.
 
He didn’t know what did Yoseob, the monkey who hung on his on Doojoon’s arm and jumped up and down as they led to the stairs, say to him; but It was clear that he owed him one.  A big one.  Or that’s what he thought.
 
Once again, they tricked them. Cakes? Since when you could buy cakes in a ferris wheel?  If  there was something he really hated, It was the amusement parks. That and anything related to them. And a ferris wheel was part of it. The worst of it? Doojoon knew it. That bad boy…
 
He came back from his daze when he felt something, or someone, pulled on his sleeve slightly. The monkey.
 
- Are you going to get on? –He looked up at him shyly.
- Do I have other choice?
- If It’s because of me, don’t worry, I can ride it on my own. It doesn’t matter…
 
Sure he didn’t care. That’s why he showed a weak smile instead of that one which hid his eyes. Eyes that were not behind these ugly spectacles like that night. These eyes that pleaded him to ride it with him because he didn’t want to feel lonely.
 
Drove by the impulse, he walked toward his hyung to take the tickets from his hands, walked back to grab the sad soul’s arm again and led to the entrance. The employee took their tickets, gave them way and closed the door once they were on the cabin. That where they were going to spend a while locked.
 
- You should stop torturing yourself because your boyfriend broke up with you –He blurted as soon as the door closed.
- And what you know If he left me or not? –He tried to yell but he only sounded pissed and hurt at the same time.
- You’re the kind that gets dumped.
 
Kikwang’s eyes widened and his opened his mouth to close it instantly, his fists clenched tight and his lower lip trembling. Rage? Suddenly, his sight got blurry. He stood up abruptly with the intention of yelling at him. But he hit his head with the ceiling of the cabin and, trying to sit back again, he slipped and ended up on the floor. He kept his knees against his chest while covering his head with his hands.
 
- YAH!! ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT? Don’t you know It’s dangerous to stand up inside this!?
 
Before he could yell at him again, he heard sobbing sounds. But It soon turned into an inconsolable crying. Carefully, he got up and reached toward him.
 
- Hey…  come on, It’s just a bump… -He whispered while leaned his hands on his, trying to check on the wound. This boy was too sensitive.
- Leave me alone! –He shout out loud while he tried to push him away.
- If you stay here, you won’t be able to watch what you wanted so much babo… -He stated with a soft tone as he made him lift up his head with his hand under Kikwang’s chin and wiped his tears with his thumbs. His heart began to beat more and more faster when these beautiful almond eyes stared at him deeply with such sadness within them.
 
He helped him to stand up as Kikwang dried his tears. He took a seat and turned his head to watch the stunning views of the city. In the way he breathed, he noticed that he was holding back not to keep crying. Did It hurt that much? Or maybe… Were It his words? A cold sweat ran down his spine.
 
- Oh! –He shouted out loud as he pointed somewhere with his finger. It didn’t take too much time for Kikwang to lift up his head and look for to see what happened and turn around to find ‘something’.
- What? What is It? –He asked excited moving his head and leaning forward.
- Nothing, really –He got up and whispered in his ears. Which made Kikwang get startled, turn around and hit his head again. But, this time, against someone else’s head.
 
For a while, they both stayed still rubbing their forehead. And, before he could yell at him, they eyes met; and, while tears fell down from them, he leaned forward to hold his face between his hands to kiss him. Sweet and tenderly. Kikwang’s eyes showed obvious surprise but he closed them slowly and his hands reached up to his neck and hair.
 
They were thankful that the ferris wheel ran slow, really slowly, because once they pulled over, their faces were a clear example of confusion and embarrassment. They didn’t know where to look, what to do or how to react. So they decided to enjoy the ride far away from each other. The views were amazing but It didn’t call their attention anymore.
 
The following minutes were filled with secret stares and blushed cheeks. No need for words. Until the ferris wheel stopped and the lady who closed the door opened it now to leave them get off.
 
- Did you enjoy the ride? – she asked with a smile while she signed them that they could leave the cabin.
 
Neither of them knew what to say so they both smiled shyly and nodded their heads slightly as they get off. Once they were out, they decided It was better for them to wait for their hyungs at one of these patisseries at the top floor.
 
When the coupled found them, Kikwang was enjoying a three ball of ice cream on a big chocolate cone with caramel syrup, cookies and banana on it. He was worse than a 5 years old kid and above his upper lip there was a funny vanilla moustache.
 
- Seobie~ -Kikwang waved his hand as he felt how something and someone wiped the ice cream he had all over his face. He blushed again and quickly got down his hand.
- Hey hyung, how was the ride? –He stated steadily while he finished his work on the one he had in front of him and who made him go crazy in just a few minutes.
 
Doojoon and Yoseob exchanged stares, stared at them and stared at each other again. With their secret code they must have said to each other It’d be better not to ask and to take a seat with them and enjoy something yummy. So they did.