sms

A simple life [English]

It has not been too long since the last time they met each other but that doesn’t matter now. He has a new chance and he won’t leave it slip away from his hands. No, he won’t screw it again.

He got up from bed determinated, he took off his pijama that he just wore on two minutes ago and he led to the bathroom. A quick shower will feel good and would relieve the pain he felt on his sore body, being all these hours trapped inside his office.

While the warm water of the shower and steam filled the bathroom, the phone on the nightstand rang again. Again a light bp came out from it. Another sms.

 

Woon~ I finished! Are you around? I’ll wait~

 

It seems you are not T^T Maybe next time!

 

Two minutes later, he came out from the bathroom, he wore on the jeans he wore on their last “date”. It brought him good memories and he also told him they looked really good on him. He opened his closet and picked up a white t-shirt from the first drawer and a grey hoodie. Winter was already gone but nights were still a bit chilly in Seoul.

He had to hurry up, the first metro was about to pass and he didn’t want to waste any time. He took his wallet, phone and keys. He didn’t need anything else.

He went downstairs running, he crossed the street withtout looking and went up the street toward the station as fast as he could. The train had three minutes left before leaving.

Without being aware, he was already sitting on one of the seats on the first wagon that will take him to their meeting. 15 minutes. Just 15 minutes and he would see his smile again. that smile that made him go crazy and made the corner of his own mouth go up unaware. he’ll meet his eyes, well, maybe not, because when he smiles they got lost and they turned into cute half moons. Indeed, he couldn’t avoid it. He fell in love, absurdly and deeply.

While he crossed the bridge, that separated both sides of the city, he could see the sunlight of the day. Just 7 minutes left. He was closer and getting even more and more nervous. Him, the cassanova in igh school, the playboy at college, who didn’t have a serious relationship on his life, there he was, sitting with his legs pressed tight shaking nervously.See to belive, at his age and with butterflies on his stomach because of a boy that didn’t stand two feet from the ground and he has met just three times. Three times!

Suddenly, the voice of the driver made him come back from his daze, telling the passagers that they had to get off on the next stop. He stared at the map, two stops. Just two stops and they would make him get off on the next stop. What kind of joke was that?

He took out his phone to check on the time and he noticed the envelope on the top of the screen. A text? . Why he didn’t check on his phone earlier? He tapped on the screen to open the message and he saw the yellow speech bubble but before he could see it he was off the wagon and he got on tail behind the orange stripe with all the people that got off like him.He checked on the screen. 6 minutes. He sighed. He looked through his phone again and read the text.

 

It seems you are not T^T Maybe next time~!

 

His mind went blank. He left his arms hit his sides, he looked up at the screen again and he led to the closest exit. It was stupid to wait for the next one now.

While he crossed the lathes, he saw him. He saw how he went downstairs slow and awkwardly. He saw his eyes and there was not his smile. He also noticed how he dragged his jacket while he walked down the steps as he stared at his phone. His phone!

Without thinking it twice, he found their conversation on kakao and he started typing. He pressed the send button and the blue message appeared on the screen. He looked up. It was done.

Their eyes met and the corners of his lips curved up. There they were, these half moons again. This time, he won’t leave a day go by without seeing them again.

 

Woon~ I finished! Are you around? I’ll wait~

 

It seems you are not T^T Maybe next time!

 

Can It be now?