Revealed

The YM Mystery Series: The Night at the Class Reunion

"Found you," Sooyoung said as she opened the closet door.

The person inside gasped when she heard Sooyoung. 

"Surprised?" Sooyoung smirked.

That person stood up and walked out of the closet. She suddenly broke into a hysterical laughter.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You...You found me! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"

When she stopped, she found Sooyoung glaring at her. The rest of the girls were in shrieks and hiding behind each other.

The person was hidden under a mask. When she removed it, there were loud screams from the girls.

Krystal was screaming the loudest. She was crying as Luna hushed her.

Sooyoung pointed a finger at the person. "You put up a nice act."

The person simply smirked and curtsied, "Thank you. I wasn't finished yet though."

Sooyoung smirked for one last time before she pinned her down. "Why?!" Sooyoung shouted into the person's ears.

"She deserved it, didn't she? That ...She stole my husband away from me and even wanted to steal my riches away. She deserved to die!" That person shouted back, her eyes widening by the second, making her look murderous.

"You..." Sooyoung glared at her.

 

 

...

 

 

Everyone was seated around the table. The person was laughing hysterically, seated down. 

Sooyoung was glaring intently at her, her hands clenched into fists.

"I still can't believe you can laugh like this..." Sooyoung shook her head.

Meanwhile, some of the other girls went to call the police.

The person stopped laughing. "You already know how I did it don't you?"

It was now Sooyoung's turn to smirk, as she recalled...

 

 

...

 

 

"You wanted to kill Sunny, so you thought of a plan. You thought of inviting us all to your home for a class reunion, which seemed perfect. You thought that there were many people, so it would be perfect. Then, when most people left. You decided to strike. You set up a blackout, then during that time you decided to fake your death. But unfortunately, the blackout time was too short, so you didn't have time to 'die'. Then you looked as though you fainted. Then, another blackout. This time, you acted fasted. You shot the gun, made the scream, put on the blood, making you look as though you were dead. That was to rid any suspicion of you being the murderer. Soon, you set out with your plan. And during the blackout, you kidnapped Sunny and killed her, but you made her come back into the room on purpose. But unfortunately, Seohyun managed to see you. Then, during another blackout, you somehow managed to instill fear into Krystal, since she was your 2nd target. You hated her a lot, as she was the one whom your husband once dated and also the only woman he loved in his life. So after making Krystal faint during the blackout, you sneaked into the room and locked the door from the outside. You hid inside the closet. But unfortunately, you weren't careful enough. I thought that maybe someone else was the killer, then I saw a bottle of red liquid on one of the tables. Then I recalled, I realised there wasn't any smell when you died! Blood has a smell, but surprisingly, yours didn't. Then I thought fo all the events that happened, and pieced them together. You, Jessica Jung, would do ANYTHING to get your husband's heart. But unfortunately, he never loved you. Doing this wil only make him hate you more. GAME'S OVER FOR YOU."

"No! No! It can't be!" Jessica tried to escape, but the police barged in at that moment. 

She put up a fierce struggle as the police tried to catch her, but soon succumbed after a medicine was injected into her.

As she was brought away, the girls heaved a sigh of relief. Everything was over. Finally. But is it really?

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: That's all! Yesh, killer ish Jessica! AISHH. I hope no one will mind me writing like this of Jessica. I honestly do not hate her or anyone else in the story. Hope you guys enjoyed and thanks for supporting this fic! I will be on my next fic in this series, together with my co-author ll0vex3_her! :D STAY TUNED~! <3