Another victim...

The YM Mystery Series: The Night at the Class Reunion

 


Sunny stumbled at the door, her head was spinning. Sooyoung rushed over, trying to support her. The rest stayed in the room. "Sunny! What...What happened? Are you alright?" Sooyoung shook Sunny as she asked. "J...J...She...must...escape!" Then she collapsed onto the floor, with blood gushing out from her back. Sooyoung looked her hands full of blood from Sunny back. Upon seeing Sunny in the bloody state, Seohyun and Krystal screamed. Luna buried her face in her hands, refusing to believe the sight. Even the usual talkative Hyoyeon stayed quiet and shocked. Sooyoung was speechless. Sunny...was dead?!

 

Sooyoung eventually recovered from her state of shock and managed to mutter out, "Whoever is the murderer, you will be caught. Definitely." Her eyes reflected a sense of justice and determination as she said that. Even though Sunny opposed her most of the time, she was still devastated by her death. Same for the rest. Sooyoung lay Sunny on the floor as she made her way towards the rest. "Sooyoung-ah. Gwen...chana?" Hyoyeon asked, trembling. Sooyoung nodded briefly. At this point of time, no one was in the mood of being interrogated anymore. But Sooyoung went on with it anyway.

 

"I heard you aren't on really good terms with Jessica." Sooyoung said to Seohyun. She looked at Seohyun. Seohyun was silent. She kept on looking down. She wasn't really being herself then. Sooyoung took a glance at Seohyun. Seohyun then started to speak, "...Yeah. She was the class rep at the time. Being the teacher's pet...But I wouldn't kill her just for that!" Seeing Sooyoung's face, Seohyun immediately looked down again. Sooyoung raised her eyebrows. "Really? Then you must have had another reason to kill her then." Seohyun face shot up and she exploded, "I said I wasn't the killer okay! How times must I say that!?" Sooyoung was slightly surprised by her outburst. "Okay... Fine." she said haltingly. As Sooyoung went on to the next person, Seohyun looked down again. "Now, Hyoyeon. Didn't Jessica once snatch your boyfriend in high school?" Sooyoung asked calmly. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, "Even so, do I look like I will kill because of that? Sooyoung-ah, I may be talkative but I wouldn't kill. I just can't bring myself to do so. In fact, we should be talking about you now, shouldn't we? You have been interrogating us, but you haven't been questioned at all." Sooyoung was about to talk back when Luna interrupted, "Shouldn't we be investigating instead of being so childish? Aish." Sooyoung heard that and muttered, "...Right." Sooyoung looked around the table, trying to find the most suspicious person. Seohyun, she thought. For sure it must have been her. She was so afraid when I questioned her. Besides, she hates Jessica so much. But what's her motive for killing Sunny? Ahh...Maybe Sunny found out the truth! I better stay away from her... 

 

In the meantime, Seohyun was trembling in fear. Why? Exactly because...When Sunny was found, she saw a suspicious figure lurking at the stairs...who strongly resembled...Jessica.

 

 

Author's Note: Ah gosh! This has been a short update. I'm freakingly sad because of this...WRITER'S BLOCK. AISHH. But I think this fic might end in the next few chapters, like 2-3 more. SADDDD. But my next fic for this series will soon be revealed! GAHAGAHGAH. I need some ideas? Offer me suggestions for my next fic in this series! And GIGANTIC HUGS AND LOVE to my subscribers, looks like I got a few more this week. MANY THANKS~! <3