Hallucinations? Or maybe more?

The YM Mystery Series: The Night at the Class Reunion

As the time ticked on, everyone got even more suspicious. They were still seated around the big table, waiting for the murderer to reveal herself. A few seconds later, another blackout occured. This time, Krystal was vigilant and managed to feel the killer beside her. She grabbed the killer's arm and switched on the light. To her horror, she saw a mannequin beside her. She glanced around the table. There was no one. The girls were all gone unexpectedly. They were replaced by mannequins! Krystal shrieked. She fell down her chair and ran out of the room. She was running like a mad woman down the stairs, until she reached the first floor. She looked around and saw...

 

Everyone. There were many people. They were all dressed nicely and were chatting happily. Krystal's eyes widened. She screamed once more when she saw Jessica. The people turned their heads to look at her. Jessica walked towards her and asked, "Krystal? Are you okay?" Krystal ran up the stairs again, ignoring her surroundings. This time, she went into another room. She closed the door and locked it. She was full of confusion and fright. Who were those people? Why was Jessica there? Isn't she dead? Krystal thought. Krystal was getting giddier by the second, soon she saw a figure approching her, holding a knife in her hand. She wanted to scream, but could find no more energy as she slowly, fell down onto the floor and...fainted.

 

"Krystal! Krystal! Are you okay?" Krystal awoke to someone calling her name. She opened her eyes, to find herself having a headache. She saw Sooyoung and the rest gathered around her, looking concerned. She managed to speak weakly, "Where...where am I?" Luna replied, "You're in one of Jessica's rooms. We found you fainted after a blackout." Krystal was puzzled. "But I wasn't here..." "Ehh? You were here the whole time. Are you sure you're okay?" Hyoyeon asked, feeling her forehead and Krystal's. Krystal was too puzzled and confused to continue asking. She tried to stand up, but failed. The rest helped her up and brought her to sit down. As she sat down, she heard a voice in her head, "Don't try to escape, because I will definitely find you." That brought shivers to Krystal. Who was it exactly? And what happened? Was it really a hallucination? Or perhaps...something else?

 

 

 

Author's Note: GOSH. WHO DID IT? Bwahaha. Guess you'll have to wait! ;D And I saw some comments about Jessica being alive and not dead. Hmm...But she WAS shot by a gun and stabbed by a knife. Normal humans would have died right? In  case you're wondering, Jessica is not superhuman XD KEKEKE. Maybe, there's something else? ;D AND THIS IS A SUPER SHORT UPDATE. I'm so disappointed in myself. I just can't write SUPER LONG 1000000000000000000 WORD-CHAPTERS XP And one last thing, I love your comments! They were so fun to read^^ kekeke. I LOVE YOU, READERS~<3 You guys are DAEBAK! (Y)