The three ladies at the painting

The YM Mystery Series: The Night at the Class Reunion
The clock struck 7. Young and energetic ladies were seen streaming into a big mansion, with guards at each entrance and a tight security. The ladies were dressed formally and the occasion would probably be mistaken for a ball if not for the big banner hung at the very top, with the words "Welcome to Class 4A's Class Reunion" printed big big, bold letters.

There were not much people, probably 30-40. It was a class reunion, after all. Whoever owned the mansion must be filthy rich, as the mansion was much bigger than it looked on the outside. It was like a castle, with bright shimmering lights and elegant displays. There was a big lifelike painting framed onto the wall. It was a painting of a young lady in black background. She was dressed in a white, knee-length dress with white heels and had a small white hat with exposed white netting on her head. Her short hair was blonde and curled, making her look elegant as she sat on a tall chair and posed. Below had some words, possibly the woman's name, written in cursive and elegant writing: Lady Jessica Jung Sooyeon. 

Three ladies gathered around the painting. One of them was dressed in a black knee-length dress with shiny black flats. Her hair was slightly curled at the ends and she was also blonde. The second was dressed in a sapphire tube top with a hot pink puffed skirt with white heels, her outfit reflecting the light and making her look glam. She had curled black hair. The last was a blonde with slightly curled hair reaching down to her shoulders slightly. She was dressed in a baby pink shirt dress with black floral designs reaching down to slightly above her knees, together with a white short skirt and black heels.

The first one took a glance at the painting and scoffed, "From first glance, this lady looks like a snob. I don't remember having her as our classmate before..." 

The third one agreed and added, "Her face reminds me of some spoilt daddy's girl. Only older." They noticed the second one remained silent and turned to look at her. She had a wondering expression, seemingly deep in thoughts. After a few seconds, she spoke up, "She is my sister."

The other two had surprised looks on their faces. The third one stuttered, "Sor...ry...I didn't...know..." The first one had a surprised look and was stunned. An instant later, the second one burst out laughing, as if she was mad. "Hahahahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Oh don't worry, we didn't keep in touch for years anyway. She was indeed a manipulator, snatching away my father's assets and getting married to a some rich tycoon..." The other two were relieved. The second lady continued, "Speaking of that, I don't think I remember any of you. May I know your names again? I'm Krystal Jung Soojung." 

The first one held out her hand and said, "Oh, I remember! You were the assistant class rep to your sister! I remember you both were known as the Jung Sisters before...I'm Kim Hyoyeon!"

The third one shook her hand. "Luna Park Sunyoung. I think I remember you both too. Kim Hyoyeon, the sports rep, if I'm not wrong?" "Oh yes. I remember you were one of the most wanted by boys from the opposite school." Krystal recalled. Luna simply chuckled at the mention, "You both too. Those boys were playboys anyway."

The three giggled, as though returning to the old days.



Author's Note: I altered the idols' personalities a bit, hope you guys won't think I hate them or anything. In fact they are one of my faves. All of the idols in this fic MIGHT be portrayed as a bad person or one with bad personality, but I do not have anything against them, it's just to make the fic more interesting. Hope you guys won't misunderstand. And tons of thanks to my two subscribers for supporting this fic! Saranghae<3 Do comment~