Chapter 4

Chasing Love

 

Yonghwa was just looking at Seohyun while she kept on blabbering something. He seemed hypnotize by the way her lips moved. He stopped thinking anymore and walked towards her. He saw her eyes grew wider when he got his face nearer on her. Damn sensible thoughts, he needed to kiss her. 

“Can you feel it?The undeniable attraction between us?Are you afraid of it?”

“No. I’m not.”

“Liar.”

When their lips met, he knew that it was the best lips he’s kissing so far, so soft, sweet like your tasting a candy. Yonghwa felt Seohyun pushing him so he pulled her nape and deepened the contact. He bit her lower lip which gained a moan from her. He suddenly stopped and looked at her. Their eyes were reflecting the same thing. Desire. Burning desire. So he pulled her waist again and kissed her one more time. Seohyun responded and circled her arms on his neck. His lips moved to her neck and slowly slipped off his hand inside her shirt. They were both exchanging heated kisses when suddenly his phone rang making Seohyun jumped off from their contact.

“Damn!” Yonghwa cursed in annoyance before answering the call.

Seohyun felt her legs were shaking and slowly sat on the yellow couch. She couldn’t believe what just happened to them. They were totally strangers… kissing strangers! She was palming her face when Yonghwa spoke.

“I’m sorry that’s Siwon hyung. He told me about the location for photoshoot. Are we going to do the interview there too?”

“We’re no longer doing it. I got to go.” She grabbed her bag and walked towards the door.

“Wait. I’m not sorry for the kiss. I know we both enjoyed it.”

“Shut up!”

“Not going to. Seohyun~ssi, I already accepted the interview and besides I’m willing to do it with you. I’ll be professional you know. No hanky panky during the talk. “

Seohyun was so silent for a while before turning her head towards him. “Fine. Let’s do it. Let’s forget this day and think of it as if it didn’t happen. “

“Okay. Let’s do that interview tomorrow. Come to the racing field before 9am. I have a practice up until 10 so you can watch by then.”

“Why do I need to watch how you race?”

“To get to know me?Tsk. Seo Joohyun, don’t think too much.” Yonghwa showed her devilish grin and she could sense something. She ignored the thought and nodded. She quickly left the café without her noticing Yonghwa looking intently on her retreating back. He then touched his lips.

“You’re so tempting baby and I can’t get enough of you.”

**

Seohyun wanted to slap herself from what she was wearing that day. She got denim short shorts with white soccer jersey shirts on top. She had this on and she didn't know why. Kwangsoo who was extremely shocked upon seeing her, kept quiet after giving him a glare. She was not afraid of Yonghwa. She just didn’t want to trust that guy. It was 400 kilometres from Seoul to Yeongam International Circuit so she took her time writing her questions. When they reached the place, she was surprised to see lots of fans anticipating for the practice game like it’s the real tournament day. She saw girls shouting Yonghwa’s name and she bet the man was waving his hands wearing that devilish grin again. They decided to sit at the fifth row left side. Then she saw Yonghwa talking to another man, must be giving instructions for the race. She looked at her wristwatch when her phone rang. It was unknown number.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Where are you?” It was him. Now, how  where did he get her number? Forget it. He’s Jung Yonghwa. “Where are you?”, he asked again.

“Left. Fifth row.”

Yonghwa turned around. “Stand. I need to see you.”

“Mwo?Jinja, this man.”

“Palli or I call you through that megaphone.”

Seohyun annoyingly stood. She saw Yonghwa smiled.

“You got an amazing legs Seohyun~ssi. I wonder if you’re showing off those for me.”

“Stupid!I’m not!” She heard Yonghwa laughed on the other end.

“I’ll win the race for you baby. Laters.” Seohyun sat gritting her teeth from annoyance. Kwangsoo carefully asked her.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m not. Don’t talk.” She saw him gulping before facing the circuit again. Seohyun sighed. How many tons of patience should she reserve for that man really?

**

As expected, Yonghwa won the practice game. Fans were screaming his name as if he was their god when he stopped his car at the side. He waved to them and Seohyun wanted to roll her eyes because she thought that they were overreacting. Yonghwa handed his helmet to the guy who approached him immediately while others took care of his car. They were the crews of his team. He turned his head towards her, suddenly grinned and walked towards her while taking off his gloves. People were looking at them even Kwangsoo. Yonghwa climbed on the bleachers and stood in front of her. Seohyun saw the girls were throwing dagger looks at her… and just because of this man. She was giving him a ‘What-are-you-doing’ look when Yonghwa just smiled and took her hand. He dragged her out of the circuit and pushed her inside his car. He drove away from the place.

“Where are you going to take me?!”

“We agreed to have the interview today right?We can’t do it here.”

“But I’m with---“

“He’s a man. He can take care of himself.”

They didn’t talk to for a while until Yonghwa looked at her.  “You look desirable on that shorts baby.”

Seohyun hissed. “Stop calling me baby! And drive.. stop talking.”

“Can’t help. I want to touch----“

“JUNG YONGHWA~SSI!!!YOU PROMISED!!”

Yonghwa laughed so hard. Seemed like he was enjoying her reaction. “Ahrasseo.” Then he winked at her.

After an hour, they reached a large area where she could see a private jet with some people waiting for them. They came out from the car with Seohyun still wondering. She didn’t like what was happening by then.

“Yonghwa~ssi.. what are we doing here?”

“You’ll know once you ride on that plane.”

“I will not do that unless you tell me why we’re here.”

Yonghwa chuckled. “Behgopah. Can we just spare the talking later?”

“Shiro!I leave this place now!” Seohyun started walking away from the place. She was really pissed. Yonghwa bit his lips realizing she was dead serious. He ran towards her and suddenly carried her. Seohyun gasped and squirmed.

“Put me down!Jung Yonghwa I’m serious!Put me down!”

Yonghwa wasn’t listening to her and carried her inside the plane. Jaesuk who was silently observing them was controlling himself from cracking. It was first time for him to see a girl who treated his master that way. This lady must really amazing. He heard her shouting but of course, his ever stubborn master wouldn’t let her go. He could sense war.