Chapter 14

Chasing Love

 

 “Mr. Racer, you promise whenever with me so you can’t leave.” Seohyun put Yonghwa’s hands on her cheek while tears running.

It had been a month after the accident but Yonghwa had not yet still awakened. They were at a famous hospital in Spain with doctors who could give best services. But they all told them that it’s a miracle that they needed that time. It’s either Yonghwa would wake up or his body would give up.

Yoona entered the room and saw Seohyun crying once again. They were starting to worry about her condition too. She’s almost two months pregnant and the situation wasn’t helping her. Yoona sat beside her.

“Seohyun~ah, Joon is here. He will accompany you to the rest house for a while.”

“I don’t want to go home.”

“But you need to sleep; you need to rest Seohyun.”

“How can I? If Yonghwa’s here and with machines all over his body. What if… what if he wakes up and I’m not here. No Yoona, let me stay.”

“Seohyun, you have to think of your baby. He needs you too.”

Seohyun palmed her face and wept. Yoona hugged her. She gazed back to Yonghwa. Then suddenly she saw his finger. It was moving.

“Yoona, did you see that? His finger move!”

They both saw how Yonghwa slowly opened his eyes.

“Yonghwa…”

“Hyun…”

Seohyun put her arms around him and cried. Yoona gave Yonghwa a smile. A miracle just happened.

**

“Bradford, see this new bell on your neck? It has your name. I requested it to Appa and tadan! Did you like my present?”

A five year old boy ruffled his dog’s head fondly. He kept on tinkling the bell attached on its neck.

“Chan!”

The boy turned his head and saw his mother walking towards him, smiling. He ran and jumped on her.

“Eomma!”

“Baby, I was looking for you. I thought you were still at the music room.”

“Mianhe Eomma. I was just excited to give the bell to Bradford.”

Seohyun looked at the dog and laughed. Bradford seemed not liking it. But her adorable bundle of joy was enjoying it though. She kissed his cheek and fixed his shirt.

“Eomma prepared pancakes for you. How’s that?”

“Jeongmal? Gomawo Eomma.”

“I want a kiss.”

Chanyeol kissed her on the cheek while giggling.

“Eomma, can we go to Appa’s office later?”

“Wae? Did Baby Chan already miss his Appa?”

“Ne. And I want to thank him for his gift.”

“A kiss will do too.”

They both turned around after hearing that familiar voice. Chanyeol jumped in glee seeing his father still clad on his business suit. He ran towards him. Yonghwa received him and lifted him up. Chanyeol shrieked happily. Seohyun smiled fondly at them. Yonghwa motioned her to come towards them. Upon reaching at their side, Yonghwa put around his arms on her shoulder and kissed her forehead. Seohyun immediately hugged her husband and son.

“Baby Chan, you know what to do.”

“Ne Appa!”

Chanyeol closed his eyes and Yonghwa bent his down to kiss Seohyun. It lasted two minutes or so.

“Appa, it’s too long already.”

Yonghwa and Seohyun both laughed. He pecked her lips once more before pulling his son’s hands away from his face. He dropped Chanyeol down.

“Did Buin prepare pancake for her Nampyeon and baby Chan?”

“Of course.”

“Great! Eating time!”

“Wait Appa. “

“Hmmm?”

“I love you Appa. I love you Eomma.”

Yonghwa and Seohyun were both surprised. Seohyun smiled warmly at their son while Yonghwa got teary-eyed.

“I love you Jung Chanyeol.”

“I love you too Baby Chan.”

Then Jaesuk suddenly called Chanyeol from inside. After kissing his parents one more time, he ran towards the house. Yonghwa put his arms around Seohyun’s waist.

“What did I do to receive all these things right now?”

“I think it’s because you’re the best husband and father in the world.”

“And you’re the best wife and mother in the world too.”

Seohyun rested her head on Yonghwa’s chest. “Till whenever Yong.”

“Ne Hyun. Till whenever.”

Hand in hand, they entered inside, towards their own happiness.

 

 

A:N For the last time, I wanted to let you know how thankful I am for all the heartfelt comments you dropped here.; to the subscriptions; to the upvotes; and basically those who read (even silent readers) Chasing Love. I didn’t expect that you’ll like the story. As a writer, the plot seemed too plain for me but since from the beginning, you have always been telling me that it’s unique or different. Though, I hope that you didn’t mind the dramas for Chapter 12. It’s a bit cliché but it should be there. Seohyun and Minyuk needed to face their pasts as well.

To my Goguma friends (you know who you are) thank you for supporting this little story of mine. I will never leave Gochun as long as I have you guys and our YongSeo.

To uri couple, thank you for the inspiration. Real or not, I know that you shared beautiful memories even after the show. If one day, you’ll go public (God please let this happen in the future when fans from both fandoms are ready *praying*) I promise to support you all the way. Saranghae YongSeo. Yeongwonhi.

P.S >>> here’s the Jung Family picture that I’ve made. I hope you’ll love Baby Chan as much I love him! :D http://i.imgur.com/e9i05Hv.jpg

 

P.S.S Are you requesting for Epilogue? Even if you’re not, I already made it. ROFL  Check out the vid (link below), that's the EPILOGUE :)

A Glimpse to Whenever (CHASING LOVE EPILOGUE) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRWMjUgLOJE

Enjoy!

Thank you once again and I love you all! ^^

 

-keerohearttammy-