Chapter 3

Chasing Love

 

Seohyun looked at herself one more time in the mirror before slumping her body on the bed. She was trying to get rid all of the memories two days ago. Yes, it had been two days since she saw Jung Yonghwa and a while ago she talked to Victoria only to hear such impossible news.

Victoria jumped in glee after hugging her so tight. Seohyun looked at her and her boss’ smile was too much for her liking.

“Oh My God Seohyun~ah!You made it! You made it!”

“I made it.” Seohyun whispered to herself. “What did I do?”

“Don’t you know? You just made me super happy dongsaeng~deul!”

“Stop making fuss eonni. Get straight to the point.”

“Aish. “ Victoria pouted before screaming, “JUNG YONGHWA ACCEPTED THE INTERVIEW!!!!YOU ARE SO BRILLIANT!WHAT DID YOU WEAR YESTERDAY?DID YOU GO TO A SALON BEFORE MEETING HIM?”

Seohyun was utterly shocked from what she had heard. Yonghwa? That ert accepted it? She was stunned for a while until Victoria noticed her reaction.

“Hey, aren’t you happy?”

“Eonni, I didn’t wear any make-up and high heels yesterday more or less went there with a dress. “

“Jinja?!He must like you!”

“Shut up. “ She sat on the couch and closed her eyes. “He wanted to play games. Damn it.”

 

She really couldn’t understand how that man’s mind worked.  Seohyun was expecting him to be angry after calling him ert and even walking out from his room just like that but… but, this one was unexpected.  She looked up on the ceiling and saw how Yonghwa smirked.

“Aish! I will not let him play games on me!”

Seohyun grabbed her phone and called Jungshin, her college buddy and a reporter on Sports Chosun. She usually asked some information about her assignments from him.  Few rings and she already heard his voice.

“Jungshin, I want to ask something.”

“You even haven’t asked if I’m okay or if I have eaten already.” Seohyun knew her friend’s pouting on the other end like Victoria when she’s throwing tantrums.

“Okay, I miss you. Now, answer me. Do you know where Jung Yonghwa usually hangs out?”

“Tsk. I miss--- JUNG YONGHWA? The famous racer?Hey, are you interested on him?”

Seohyun rolled her eyes. “Oh please. I needed it for my next assignment.”

“Wow! That’s big! Let me see. Well, he got two famous friends. One has a café. “

“Send me the address. Thank you.”

“Okay. Wait—“

Seohyun ended the call  because she knew Jungshin would start asking her questions again. Her phone beeped for a new message.

Such a brat. I have eaten and I miss you too. The address is already attached to this message. Give me some photos of Jung Yonghwa, okay?”

She grabbed her bag and tied her hair before getting her car keys. She needed to end all of this.

 

**

Seohyun’s car stopped on a glass-walled café named Café Pushkin. She frowned. That coffee house’s name was so popular in Russia which made her thought that the owner might be Russian too. She shook her head; like it’s really her business to concern everything. She trusted Jungshin so she knew he gave him the correct location. She took a deep breath before slowly going up. She pushed the glass door and was really amazed with the luxurious things she saw; from couches to tables to cups. Drinks or coffees from this place might be millions too. A waiter approached her and guided her on a table. After ordering, she roamed her eyes around the area hoping to see Jung Yonghwa. Minutes passed and she had gotten impatient. She was biting her lips and controlling herself to ask the waitress near her table when she caught three men walking towards the counter. One of them was Yonghwa himself. Based from Jungshin’s added information, the owner’s name was Lee Jonghyun and Yonghwa got another friend named Lee Joon.  The three men were laughing when a woman tripped over causing her to throw herself towards Yonghwa. Seohyun realized the woman did it purposely and she wanted to pull her hair. Yonghwa caught her waist and she saw how they flirted. Seohyun couldn’t take it anymore. This guy was so disgusting! She then walked towards them.

“Yonghwa~ssi.”

Yonghwa’s lips parted in surprise when he saw Seohyun standing in front of him. He quickly let go of the other woman’s waist and gave her a wide smile while his friends were giving them curious look. The other woman felt abandoned so she made her way out wearing a smug look.

“Seohyun~ssi…”

“I need to talk to you.”

“For what?”

“I need to talk you about something .. privately.”

Yonghwa smirked and turned to Jonghyun. “Buddy, can I have the receiving room for a while?”

Jonghyun smiled and gave them a teasing look. “Sure. Enjoy you two.”

“It’s not what you think---“ Before she could add something, Yonghwa grabbed her elbow and guided her towards the place.

“Let go of me!”

“Do you even know the room?”

“No. But I can walk.”

Yonghwa frowned and let her be. Soon they entered to the receiving area. Joon looked at Jonghyun. They were both shocked.

“Did you just see what I see?”

“I did. She’s totally the opposite but Yonghwa seemed smitten.”

“She got claws and I can’t wait to see scars on Yonghwa’s” Joon laughed and offered a high-five to Jonghyun. The latter just shook his head and took it.  

 

**

Yonghwa pulled her immediately upon closing the door. He grabbed her waist and attempted to kiss her.

“Yah! What are you doing?!!!” Seohyun tried to let go from his grasp.

“I’m about to kiss you. You’re here because you like me right?”

Seohyun’s eyes grew wide upon hearing his claim. She pushed him and fixed her shirt.

‘Micheosso?!! I don’t like you okay?I’m here to ask why you accepted the interview. I told you that I quit.”

“I also told you that I found you interesting.”

“That’s it?”

“Do you want more reasons? Like if I say I wanted to kiss you and make love to you today?”

Seohyun was beyond shocked. Kiss? Make love? When she came back to her senses, she slowly moved backward. She suddenly felt scared. Yonghwa saw her expression and muttered something on his breath.

“Common relax lady! I don’t nail a woman on bed without her permission. “

“Then why you’re saying this?”

‘Do I really need to give you reasons all the time?”

Seconds passed before Seohyun faced him again. “My boss was happy when you accepted the interview. Of course, Vogue is honoured but I don’t know your intention behind this. If you’re playing games with me then better stop it. I don’t want---“

She was talking fast and she didn’t know Yonghwa was already on her side. His face was few inches again from her. Their noses were even touching. Their position was too intimate.

“Can you feel it?That undeniable attraction between us?Are you afraid of it?”

“No. I’m not. “

“Liar. “ Yonghwa muttered before kissing her. Seohyun eyes grew wider when she felt his lips on hers. She tried to push him but he pulled her nape for a deeper contact. And then she realized she was already responding to his kisses with her two arms circling on his neck.

Reason? He tasted heaven.

 

 

A/N: *pullshair* Some of you might see this chapter as too forward or bold but forgive me, this idea just came up. I have so many scenes in my head and pretty confused how to place them here. LMAO! I've been reading favorable comments and much subscribers for this story and I am beyond grateful for it. Thank you for telling me that this one's unique and entertaining. Others are liking Yong the Racer and Hyun the Writer too. Wow just wow! Thank you really. Enjoy reading everyone! ^^

 

P.S I love you. <3