What do you already know?

What happened to my old life?

"Excuse me?" Yongguk replied.
"I asked what all this means for me."
After finding out everything that Changsub kept hidden from you, this was a lot to take in.
"Umm. About that..." Yongguk stood there trying to come up with a good enough answer that would satsify me.

"Thats actually something we don't know."
"Whats that supposed to mean?" For some reason his response ticked me off. "So you're telling me that I got kidnapped, was told my entire unknown life story in under 5 minutes, and found out that my brother is a potential thief. But you DONT KNOW WHAT I AM???"

By the end of the sentences, I was yelling.
Himchan interrupted saying " Yeah, basically. Congrats on being this year's genius."
I snapped at him. "SHUT UP!!!!"
"Woah Eun Hee, calm down. Everything is going to be okay." Yongguk said trying to soothe your temper.
"LET ME GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!"
At this point, nothing would calm me down. So Yongguk and Himchan had to just sit and wait for me to calm down.
In a few hours, I didnt feel as angry, but i was still a bit pissed off.
Yongguk and Himchan was trying to pass the time by engaging in small, pointless conversation.
"Can i go home now?" I asked with a pleading tone.
Himchan was the one to speak  up first. "Do you see Changsub here?"
"But i want to go home now!" I was almost in tears.
Yongguk just stared at me. "Why are you girls so hormonal? Are you pregnant or something?"
"No. I just want to go home."
"Okay. We get it. Can you just shut up now?" Himchan said.
"And you say I'm the hormonal one? Whatever." I mumbled.
After about twenty minutes, the three of us were about to give up on everything.
"What if oppa doesn't come? He's smart enough to suspect things, you know."
Yongguk scratched his nape. "I don't know. There is almost no reason for him to come."
I never got to respond because all of a sudden my vision is crowded  with shards of glass.


"Everybody get down!" Yongguk yells over the commontion.
From behind me someone covers my eyes with a blindfold. When I feel like they werent focused on me anymore, i put my face down to my knee and worked the blindfold up my face so I could see what was happening.
When it was finally off, I couldn't really see much of my surroundings. But I did make out Himchan, Yongguk, and a few men. I'm not sure who they were since their backs were facing me, but I didn't have to wait long before i could make out who they were.
"Bae....Baekhyun?" But he wasn't the only one who i recongized.
Another taller male was close to Baekhyun, and even though I couldn't see his face completely, i'd remember that hair and those eyebrows anywhere.


"Kr..Kr....Kris?" At that call the taller male turned around and faced you.
"Eun Hee..." He started.
I never knew the rest of what he had to say. In that few moments of time, I was in another bag and being carried out of the building. Whoever was holding me, was holding on for dear life, they definently werent letting go. So it was pointless for me to fight. Are you serious? Kidnapped again? What happened to my old life?
I actually wasnt in the bag as long as i thought i was going to be. We stopped moving and i was set down on the ground. I had to close my eyes because the light was so bright. When i opened them, I saw something unbelieveable.
"Changsub?"
"How are you dongseng?" He replied.
I was completely thrown off. After everything that happened, that was all he asked? Like, what? What the ??? was wrong with him?
"Thats all you got to say?"
"I know dongseng. Probably the worst thing to say at a time like this.
"No, actually theres probably a hundred things that would have been worse. But oppa, why didnt you tell me anything before?"
"It wasnt the right time. Honestly, its extremely dangerous for you to what you know now. I'll explain everything as soon as I can. Right now, can you just trust me?"
I couldn't give an answer right away. After everything I learned today, can i trust him? Is there anyone that i can truly trust right now? But he's my brother. I know he wouldnt do something without a reason.
"Sure oppa. I trust you with everything I have. But i want to ask one thing."
"Okay, but please make it fast we need to get out of here as quickly as possible before they know that i was there."
"What does Exo have to do with all this Force Seeker stuff?"
Changsub stared at:) me and the color began to drain from his face.
"How much do you know?"
"Okay, I will be more specific. Why was Kris there where i was kidnapped?"
"Eun Hee...I really want to tell you everything, but now is just not the time."
He turned and started running, gesturing for me to follow him.
"Why can't I know now?"
"Because if they find out that you know, they can and will kill me, and/or tourture you. Eun Hee, you have no idea what you're capable of."
This terrified me.
"Oppa, what do you mean? OPPA!"
But we didn't have the time to stop. We were on the run to avoid, possibly our own deaths.

*Author note*

Yay! Long update! Hey guys! sorry its been such a long time. School and swimming is keeping me busy. I felt that i really needed to update though. Based on the poll, what you guys said, you want more updates. I cant promise anything, but i will try my best to either a) make the chapter longer b) update more often. Comment, subscribe, and upvote! I love you guys!

 

Heres some y GIFs...

 

(Hint: he may be important....)

Omo. The fangirl feels....