A Sister?

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

No ones POV
~4 years later~

"Minah Noona, Jongin Hyung, when will Umma and Appa be through?" asked Minkyung tugging on their arms.
"Your Umma and Appa are on stage performing right now." said Jongin smiling. "Would you like to see them?"
Minkyung nodded and held Jongin's hand. Minah and Jongin led him to the front of backstage so he could look out and see his parents performing.

"Your Umma is a great singer, Minkyung. Her and Appa." smiled Minah.
"UMMA! APPA!" Minkyung yelled out to his parents.
Jongin and Minah quickly covered his mouth so he wouldn't interrupt them. "Shh, Minkyung. Your parents are performing. You will be able to see them when they're through." said Jongin.

Suddenly, Minkyung ran out on stage to his parents. Minah and Jongin couldn't hold him back.
While Seunghyun was singing, Minkyung ran up in front of her and held his arms up. Chanyeol was shocked that he came out here during his performance, but he continued playing guitar and sing while Seunghyun lifted Minkyung up and placed him on her lap. She continued singing as well. The fans were going crazy!

"Should we do something?" asked Minah.
"It's all right, Jagi." said Jongin. "Let their son enjoy the stage with them." he chuckled.
"It's so amazing," Minah smiled, "He has Chanyeol's deep voice, but Seunghyun's beautiful singing voice."


Chanyeol's POV
I didn't expect Minkyung to just run out on stage like that. I thought Jongin and Minah were backstage watching him. But it's all right. He wants to sing with his Umma. Minkyung began humming along with Seunghyun. I smiled at them and continued being the music for them.

After we finished, we all bowed to the audience. I took the microphone, "Everyone, this is Minkyung. He is our wonderful son. Please support him!"
The fans went crazy and began clapping an cheering.

I looked down at Minkyung, "Would you like to say something, Son?" I handed him the microphone.
He looked at the microphone with a puzzled face and looked up at Seunghyun wondering what he should do. Seunghyun smiled, "Introduce yourself, Minkyung."
Minkyung got the idea and smiled. He took his small hands and held the microphone up to his face, "Hello, everyone! Park Minkyung imnida!"
All of the fans were screaming over his cuteness. ^_^

"UMMA, APPA, I LOVE YOU!" he shouted in the microphone.
Seunghyun and I looked at each other and smiled. We leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. "We love you too, Minkyung."


Your POV
After we finished on stage, we all headed backstage. Minkyung went to go see his godfather and Jongin and Minah came running up to me. "Seunghyun, Chanyeol, we're so sorry!" apologized Minah. "We held him back, but he ran-"
"It's fine, Unnie." I chuckled.
"You've got one amazing kid." said Jongin. "He's so much like you, Chanyeol Hyung. He has that deep voice of yours."
Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder, "Yeah, but he has Seunghyun's wonderful singing voice." he chuckled.

"Umma! Appa! I'm hungry!" Minkyung came running over to us and began tugging on my dress.
Lu Han came over and laughed at us.
I went up and playfully slapped his arm, "Yah! ert! What are you teaching my son?"
"Hey, I love my godson. Don't worry, I won't teach him anything bad." he chuckled.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Aish! How did you ever become his godfather?"
Lu Han shrugged his shoulders, "Because you love this ert." he winked.
"Yah! You already taught him to speak Mandarin! At times, he'll speak random things in Mandarin to Chanyeol! How is he already this fluent? I want him to use Korean!"

Chanyeol laughed and picked Minkyung up. Chanyeol whispered something in his ear. Minkyung laughed and looked at me, "Hey, Loudmouth! Give me food!"
My eyes widen and I shot a death look at Lu Han. I began hitting Lu Han on the head, "YOU TAUGHT MY SON TO CALL ME A LOUDMOUTH!? UGH! I AM NOT A LOUDMOUTH!
"Yes, you are, Umma!" Minkyung laughed.
"I love my godson." Lu Han laughed. He grabbed my hands so I couldn't hit him and poked my forehead, "You heard your son, Loudmouth. Let's all get something to eat. I'm starved too!"
"FOOD!" Chanyeol and Minkyung yelled out in unison.

"Just like his father." said Baekhyun walking up to me.
"Oppa," I pouted to him, "My own son is calling me a loudmouth."
"I can't do anything about that. That's between you and his godfather." he chuckled.
We all laughed and headed out to dinner.


No ones POV
While everyone was waiting for their food, Minkyung went around to talk to the other EXO members. He walked up to Sehun, "Sehun Hyung?" he whispered.
"What is it, Minkyung?" Sehun smiled and lowered his head down to him.
"Did you know that Umma and Appa were talking about getting me a sister?"
Sehun's eyes widen, "Really?"
"That's right." Minkyung nodded and gave him an innocent smile.
"Have you always wanted a sister?" Sehun whispered back to him.
Minkyung nodded, "I don't know what it's like. How will I get a sister, Hyung?"
Sehun's eyes widen and his face went red. He looked away in embarrassment and whispered to Lu Han, "Hyung, your godson is wanting to know something." he pointed down at Minkyung who had an innocent smile on his face.

"What's wrong, Minkyung?" Lu Han smiled down to him.
"Lu Han," Minkyung whispered to him and Sehun, "Umma and Appa are thinking about getting me a sister. How are they going to get me one?"
Lu Han's eyes widen too. He and Sehun exchanged looks with each other and saw Chanyeol and Seunghyun talking with Mihyun and Kris. Lu Han nervously laughed, "Um, you should probably talk to your Appa about that. That's something your parents should talk to you about." he gave him a sweet smile.
"Aw, why can't you tell me?" Minkyung pouted.
"Minkyung," said Sehun, "It's not something your Hyungs can tell you. Your Appa should be the one to explain it to you."
Minkyung continued to pout, "Aw, can you tell me a little bit, Sehun Hyung?"
Sehun nervously laughed and looked at Lu Han, "You heard him, Hyung. Your godson wants to know a little bit." he patted Lu Han's back.

Lu Han looked down at Minkhung and whispered, "Well, I will tell you this. Make sure your Umma and Appa aren't alone at night." he winked.

"Minkyung, come eat, Son!" yelled Chanyeol.
"Coming, Appa!" Minkyung called back.
Minkyung stood up and bowed to Lu Han and Sehun, "Thank you, Hyung."

After he left, Sehun's and Lu Han began laughing with each other. Sehun began laughing and covered his face, "Hyung, Seunghyun is going to kill you. Not to mention Chanyeol Hyung."
Lu Han chuckled, "I told you, I will continue to until we both die."


Chanyeol's POV
"Hey, Minkyung, eat your vegetable." I said as I pointed to the vegetables in his plate.
"Aw," Minkyung pouted, "I don't like them, Appa."
"Minkyung, you need to eat them." said Seunghyun.
I sighed, "Could you eat a few? You don't have to eat all of them."
Minkyung nodded and began eating them.

"Hey, Minkyung?" called Kris. "You know, if you ever wanted to beat me again, you'll have to eat your vegetables. I won the race because I ate all of my vegetables. Could you please eat them for me, your Appa, and Umma?"
Minkyung sighed and nodded, "Okay, Kris Hyung." A big smile formed on his face, "I will beat you and Appa next time!"
"I bet you will!" Kris laughed.


Your POV
On the way home,I looked in the mirror and noticed that Minkyung fell asleep in his seat. "You want me to take him upstairs?" I whispered to Chanyeol.
"I'll take care of him." he smiled.
"Okay." I smiled and held his hand.

When we pulled up to the house, Chanyeol carefully climbed in the backseat and scooped Minkyung up in his arms and carried him in the house. I headed into our bedroom and got changed into some comfortable clothes.

A few minutes later, Chanyeol came in with a smile on his face, "The little one is asleep." he said and started changing into his sleeping clothes. "He wouldn't even wake up when I tried changing him into his pajamas." he chuckled.

Chanyeol crawled in bed next to me and began playing with my hair, "We are so lucky to have a son like Minkyung. He had a lot of fun performing tonight."
I nodded, "You're right. I remember we tried getting him to perform with us last year, but he was too afraid to come out on stage."
"He sees how much his parents enjoy being on stage. He wanted to have a feel for it too." Chanyeol leaned down and kissed my cheek, "I know Minkyung will be a wonderful singer. He has your beautiful singing voice. One time, I took him out for lunch and he sang one of our Sunbaes' songs in the car."
I chuckled, "He's truly gifted."

Chanyeol chuckled and pecked my lips. I looked up at him and caressed his face with my hand. He brought his hand up and cupped my face. I took his hand and brought it to my lips. "Mmm, I love you, you Chanyeol." I smiled against his hand.
"I love you too, Seunghyun." he smiled back at me.

He cupped my face and brought his lips down to mine. We began kissing passionately. His lips left mine and began trailing kisses around my jaw and went down to my neck. He gently placed his lips on the side of my neck and began . "Mmm...Chanyeol..." I closed my eyes and moaned. I ran my fingers in his hair and began tugging on a few locks.
He began a little harder, "Mmm...I love you, Seunghyun." he smiled against my neck.
I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He rolled over and hovered over me. He pressed his lips to mine and moaned, "Do you want to, Seunghyun?"
I nodded and looked into his eyes, "I love you, Chanyeol."
He smiled and pecked my lips. "Jagiya, I may need some help with this." he smirked and pulled at his shirt.
I chuckled and pulled it over his head throwing it on the floor.

Both of us climbed under the bed-sheets. He lifted the tee I was wearing, over my head and threw it in the floor next to his shirt. A big smirk formed when he noticed I wasn't wearing a bra. He brought his lips to my neck and began on a few spots. I couldn't stop , "Chanyeol...that feels so wonderful...mmm..."
He pulled away an looked down at me, "Jagiya, we can't wake Minkhung up."
I chuckled, "I'm sorry, I'll try not to be so loud. But you keep pleasuring me this much! I can't help it." I blushed.

Before Chanyeol got to my chest, we heard a voice, "Umma? Appa?" we pulled away from each other. Chanyeol climbed off of me and laid down next to me.
I lifted the covers over my head and held them up to my chest, "Minkyung, Honey, what's wrong?"
Chanyeol sat up to and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Are you okay, Son?" he asked with a worried face.
Minkyung climbed up on our bed and sat on the edge. "I had a bad dream. C-Could I sleep with you guys tonight?"
Chanyeol and I exchanged looks at each other. "We can continue once he falls asleep. I'll put him back to bed." he whispered to me.
I smiled and looked at Minkyung, "Of course, Minkyung. Come here, Honey."
He smiled and climbed in between us. Chanyeol reached down on the floor and threw me his shirt. I quickly slipped it over me and laid down. Minkyung smiled as he closed his eyes. He reached down and held Chanyeol's and my hand.

I looked up at Minkyung's handsome sleeping face and caressed it, "We love you, Minkyung. We love you so much." I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.
"You did very well tonight, Minkyung. Umm and I are so proud of you." said Chanyeol as he brushed back some of Minkyung's hair.

"Umma? Appa?" Minkyung opened up an eye and looked at us.
"What is it, Son?" asked Chanyeol.
"Were you and Umma about to make me a sister?" he asked with an innocent smile.
Chanyeol's and my eyes widen. "Who said that?" I asked.
"Sehun Hyung and Lu Han told me that you guys have to be alone to give me a sister." he said with an innocent smile.
"Would you like a sister?" asked Chanyeol who was chuckling at Minkyung and smirking at me.
Minkyung nodded, "I've always wanted another sibling!"
I face-palmed myself. Chanyeol looked over at me and laughed, "Minkyun, your Umma and I need to have some alone time in order for you to have a sibling."
"YEY! I'M GETTING A SISTER!" Minkyung cheered. "GOOD-NIGHT, APPA, UMMA!" he laid back down and closed his eyes.

Ugh, Sehun and that ert! I thought. You're gonna get it the next time I see you, ert! I was mentally killing Lu Han in my head. -_-

 

I love that Lu Han became the godfather! ^o^