Chaeyoung's Threat #1

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
~1 Hour later~
*Phone vibrates*
Kris
"We're all heading to the studio now. You and Baekhyun need to head down now. - Kris"
"We're on our way. - Chanyeol"

"Hey, Baekhyun, it's time to head to the studio." I told him reaching for Seunghyun's hand.
Baekhyun stood up, "It was nice seeing you all. We have a photo-shoot to attend."
Seunghyun's parents led us all to the door.

"It was very nice meeting you all." I said bowing to her parents.
"You're a good man, Chanyeol. Please take good care of Seunghyun. And Baekhyun, keep your eye on Chanyeol. Don't hesitate to beat him up if he makes your sister cry."
Baekhyun laughed, "Don't worry, I won't hesitate at all."

Seunghyun ran up to her parents and gave them a bug, "I love you guys both. Take care and stay healthy! I'll come visit you guys again."
Her Umma kissed her on the forehead, "We love you, Seunghyun. You be nice to Chanyeol and your brother."
She chuckled, "I will, Umma."

When we all got in the car, Seunghyun had the biggest smile on her face. "I'm so happy that our parents know now. We have nothing to hide from each other."

*Phone vibrates*
Baekhyun

Why would Baekhyun message me when he's in the same car as me? Aish! You're so strange, Hyung. -_-

"You don't know if Chaeyoung is going to be at the shoot, do you? - Baekhyun"

Crap! I totally forgot about her. And we already passed Seunghyun's dorm! I really hope she's not gonna be there. I quickly out my phone in my pocket and didn't respond. Seunghyun noticed me.

"Everything all right?" she smiled.
"Yeah. Everything's fine." I lied.

When we pulled up to the studio, Seunghyun looked at me, "Oh, I'm going to your photo-shoot? I thought you were taking me home."
I gulped, "Well, I wanted us to get some lunch afterwards."
She gave me an innocent smile, "Oh, okay."


Your POV
When we all got inside, I was greeted by all of the members. I guess this was a group photo-shoot this time.

The photographer came over to us, "All right, for the first few shots, I'll need you guys to divide up into K & M. We'll be shooting K first." he said as he looked down at the folder in his hand.

Chanyeol pecked my lips, "I'll catch you later, Jagi."

I went over and took a seat in the back. EXO-M came over and sat in the chairs around me.

"Hi, _____!" said Lu Han who took a seat next to me,
"Hello." I gave him a smile.

I looked over next to Tao and noticed that Yixing was back. Soyun missed him a lot. "Yixing, how was your visit?"
He smiled, "It was good, but I missed Soyun. We had long phone conversations every night. She was happy to find out that I got back to our dorm late last night. We actually have a date tonight."
I chuckled, "No wonder she was going threw her closet this morning."
He chuckled, "She looks beautiful in any outfit."

Before I could respond, Kris muttered something under his breath, "Here comes trouble."
Confused by his statement, I turned around and knew exactly what he was talking about.

What was Chaeyoung doing here? Did Baekhyun and Chanyeol know that she was coming? Why couldn't they tell me ahead of time? I wouldn't have come if I knew she was going to be here.

She walked over to us and saw Yixing, "You must be, Yixing. We didn't get a chance to meet the other day."
Innocent Yixing stood up and bowed to her, "Zhang Yixing imnida."
Her eyes widen, "Your Korean is so good!"

She looked down and saw me. She pulled me in for a hug, "_____! Thank you do much for inviting me for lunch the other day. I was so happy to meet you and Mihyun."
I gave her a fake smile, "It was nice meeting you too."

I turned around to talk to one of the members, by she put a hand on my shoulder, "Would you like to help me pick an outfit for the photo-shoot?"
Before I could speak up, Lu Han stood up and reached for my wrist, "I don't think that's a good idea."

Chaeyoung clicked her tongue, "Tch, I really need a girl's opinion. Please, _____?"
Being the nice person I am, I gave in and smiled, "I don't mind helping you."
She smiled and pulled me away, "Great! Thank you so much!"

As soon as we got around the corner and approaches a giant rack of clothes, she turned around and smirked at me, "You're really close to the EXO members."
I gave her an innocent smile, "Of course. They're all like family to me."
"You wouldn't happen to be related to any of them, would you?"
I felt my stomach drop. I shook my head, "No, but I do get that compliment a lot."

She sighed and just smirked at me, "You know, you remind me so much of Baekhyun. You both are good singers, you both are so kind, it's almost as if you two are related."
I shook my head and looked away, "Baekhyun is very kind to me. He treats me like I'm his little sister."

She smirked, "You would know, wouldn't you?"
I gulped, "What do you mean?"
She stepped closed to me and whispered, "I know who you are, _____. Or should I say, Seunghyun."

I tried playing it off, "That's not my name."
She cupped my face, "All right, should I call you, Byun Seunghyun, then? Is that better?"

Before I could speak, she cut me off, "I know who you are. I'm taking it that no one else knows about this little secret? About how close you and your half-brother, Baekhyun got when you were together."
"Piss off." I gritted my teeth.
She chuckled, "Relax, Honey. Your little secret is safe with me. I won't open my mouth at all."
"Liar." I shot back.
"I promise to keep my word, if I can have something in return."

I gritted my teeth and scoffed, "Well if it's Chanyeol you want, you can't have him."
She pouted and started walking away, "Aw, that's too bad then. Let's see, how about we start by telling EXO-M first?"
I quickly ran up and grabbed her wrist, "Listen, what do you really want?"
She smirked, "It's simple. Break up with Chanyeol."
"What if I back down?" I folded my arms.
She pulled her wrist away and folded her arms, "I'm the CEO's daughter. I could destroy you in so many ways. Along with revealing your little love scandal with your brother."

My body froze. I had no answer for her. So many things were going through my head.
She suddenly snickered and started walking away, "All right. Have it your way then."

I quickly grabbed her arm, "Wait! I'll-I'll do it."
She my cheek and smiled, "I knew you'd comply."
I pushed her hand away, "You're a sick person, you know that?"
She smirked, "Oh, and there's also something else. If you mention to anyone and I mean ANYONE about our little talk, I won't hesitate to send your secret to the media. Baekhyun would be so torn by this. You wouldn't want to hurt your own brother, EXO, and your band would you?"
I lowered my head, "N-No."
She gave me a plastic smile, "Good girl. Now, you have less than twenty-four hours to end things with Chanyeol. And believe me, I have my ways to find out if you tell anyone about our conversation."

I couldn't hold back my years anymore. I looked behind Chaeyoung and saw an exit. I just needed to run away from here. I pushed Chaeyoung to the side and ran out the door in tears.

I was so torn right now, I don't think I've ever been this hurt in my life. Breaking Chanyeol's heart will really be the death of me.


No ones POV
Chaeyoung stood there folding her arms, "Such a baby. Don't know what Chanyeol sees in her anyway."

She looked at the clothes rack and picked out two random outlets. When she got back to the EXO members, Lu Han stepped in her way, "Where's _____?"

She scoffed, "I had to call her manager to come pick her up. Poor girl, she was vomiting everywhere. What did that boyfriend of her's feed her?"

She walked away from Lu Han leaving him speechless.

"Hey, Chaeyoung," Kris came up to her, "Have you seen, _____?"

"I called her manager to come pick her up. Poor girl is sick. Don't worry, I sent her and all of the members' sympathy."


Chaeyoung spotted Jongin and Chanyeol on a different set across the room. She walked over and gave Jongin a y smile, "Hi, handsome, mind if I pose with you?" she asked wrapping her arms around him.

Jongin looked really uncomfortable right now. His eyes widen and he gently pushed her hands away from him, "I'm sorry, but I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate me doing this."

She rolled her eyes and went over to Chanyeol. Before she could say anything, Jongin spoke up, "He's got a girlfriend too you know."

Ignoring his comment, she continued flirting with Chanyeol. And of course being the nice person he is, Chanyeol just gave in to her.



Can Chaeyoung just go jump off a cliff or something? Seriously, I strongly dislike her now.
Not again, Chanyeol!! >.<