EXO Will Always Be One

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
EXO-K and I went up to the window and watched EXO-M's and _____'s plane take off. I rested my forehead against the window. *Sigh* I was really going to miss my wife. I didn't expect them to be leaving this early.

"You okay, Hyung?" Sehun came up and patted  my back.
I shrugged my shoulders and sighed, "I am. I'm just gonna miss my wife a lot."
"I understand. Don't worry, Hyung. She and the other members will be back soon."
"I know. I just didn't expect us to be separated from each other so soon."

Joonmyun came up and patted my back, "We'll all hangout these next few days."
"Oh! And you can have us over!" added Baekhyun.
"POOL PARTY!" yelled Jongin.
I laughed and headed out the airport with my members.


You POV
"Minah Unnie, please don't cry. I miss Chanyeol too!" I comforted Minah in the seat next to me. She was laying her head against the window and tears were going down her face.
She looked up at me and gave me a weak smile, "I miss Jongin so much though."
I her hair, "I understand, Unnie. But hey, I know that Jongin will always be there to answer your calls and messages. Just do your best in China for Jongin. He would want you to do your best." I pulled out my phone, "Here, let's take a selca together. We'll send it to Jongin and Chanyeol."

*Click*
Minah chunked, "I feel a little better. Thanks, Seunghyun. I'm gonna go talk to Jongdae for a while." she said getting up.
I gave her a warm smile, "All right, Unnie."

I sat back in my chair and began taking random selcas. Suddenly, a familiar face popped up in one of my selcas. "Yah! Lu Han! You're ruining my selcas!"
Lu Han got up from the seat behind me and came and sat down next to me. He began looking at the selcas I took.

And the teasing begins... -_-

He scoffed and looked at me, "You have something on your face."
I started feeling my face, "Wh-What? Where?"
"Right here." he smirked and poked my cheek.
I gently swatted his hand away, "Yah! Quit flirting, ert! I've got a husband!"
He chuckled, "Well, I'm sure he wouldn't want to see selcas of you when you have food on your face."
I rolled my eyes, "So childish, Lu Han."

*Click*
He quickly pulled out his phone and snapped a quick photo of me. My eyes widen and I began hitting his head, "YAH!"
"Chanyeol will like this." he laughed looking at his phone.
I began hitting his arm, "SO MEAN, LU HAN!"
He couldn't stop laughing as he kept taking photos of me. "I can send these all to Chanyeol and tell him how mean you are to your little brother."
I folded my arms and rolled my eyes, "Did you forget annoying?"
He sent them all to Chanyeol. -_-

As we were waiting for him to respond, he began helping me on my Mandarin. Even though I already talk to him in Mandarin, there are many words and phrases that I don't know. I'm not totally fluent. -_-

*Phone vibrates*
"Hey, Loudmouth, Chanyeol responded." Lu Han handed me his phone.
I rolled my eyes and took his phone.

"Tell Seunghyun to be nice to you, Hyung. Even if you can be childish. ^_^ Oh, and ask her if Minah is doing better. Jongin is worried about her. He said he saw her boarding the plane in tears. - Chanyeol"

I responded back to Chanyeol.

"*Pouts* Jagiya! He keeps being such a child though! And Minah is doing well. A few of the EXO-M members are cheering her up now. Tell him not to worry. I miss my Happy Virus! - Lu Han"

I handed Lu Han back his phone and pulled out my Mandarin book. Lu Han looked over at me, "Hey, Loudmouth, Chanyeol says he misses you too."
I gave him a fake smile, "Thanks, ert."

I looked up and gave him a weak smile, "I just didn't expect us to be apart from each other so soon. Didn't it surprise you when you found out that EXO was splitting up again?"
He shook his head, "Not really. I mean, that's how EXO started off. EXO will always be one. There will be times where we have to split though. And besides, you and Chanyeol are both idols. You two will have to get used to the separation. EXO won't always be with _____."

Lu Han brought up a good point.

He stood up and rested a hand on my shoulder, "I'm gonna head back with Tao. Keep working on those phrases, Loudmouth."
I rolled my eyes, "All right. Get out of here, ert."
He chuckled and left.

As I began to study more phrases, I slowly started to drift off to sleep.


No ones POV
~Hours later~
When EXO-M's and _____'s plane finally arrived in Beijing, all of the members headed out into the airport. The members followed their managers to the vans parked out in front. There were so many fans that were greeting the bands. All of the members thanked them for all of their support. Lu Han and you continued following your managers out to the vehicles. As you only see Lu Han as your little brother, of course you two tease and have small fights with each other like little kids.

EXO-M and _____ were driven to the hotel that they'd all be staying at. It was the finest hotel in all of  Beijing.

Room Arrangements
Mihyun & Soyun
Seunghyun & Minah
Tao & Jongdae
Yixing & Lu Han
Kris & Minseok


EXO was just a few doors down from _____.


Your POV
*Phone rings*
Chaeyoung

It's Chaeyoung! I haven't spoken to her in forever! I'm so happy we're friends now. I hope she is doing well. ^_^

*Phone conversation*
Me: Chaeyoung Unnie!
Chaeyoung: Seunghyun! How have you been!? I'm so sorry I wasn't able to attend yours and Chanyeol's wedding. Something came up that day. How have you been? We have so much catching up to do! Are you in Seoul right now? Do you want to do something tonight?
Me: *Sighs* I'm sorry, Unnie, but I can't. EXO-M and my members are in China for a show. But when I get back, we need to have a night out. How have you been?
Chaeyoung: Well that sounds fun! I hope you all have fun in China. And I'm doing great. A few months ago, Rokhyun asked me to be his girlfriend! He is the sweetest guy ever! Is it all right if I see him?
Me: Of course, Unnie! Rokhyun is a good friend of mine. He's perfect for you. I'm so glad your happy! I wish you two the best!
Chaeyoung: Thanks, Seunghyun! Oh, I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I have a photo-shoot to attend. Have fun in China! Contact me sometime when you get back to Seoul!
Me: All right, Unnie. I will, thanks! Have fun!

After I hung up, I smiled. I was really happy for Chaeyoung and Rokhyun. ^_^ What are the chances of my old high school crush and Baekhyun's ex-girlfriend from high school, ending up as a couple!? Like-brother-like-sister!

"So are you and Chaeyoung on good terms now?" asked Minah coming in from the bathroom.
I nodded, "We are. We're good friends now. I'm so happy for her and Rokhyun. They're together!"
Minah shrieked, "Are they really!? So cool! Let's all wish them the best!" Minah's phone went off, "Oh, that must be Jongin."

While she was on the phone with Jongin, I decided to see how my Happy Virus was doing. ^_^

*Phone conversation*
Chanyeol: Jagiya?
Me: Yeobo! You were expecting me?
Chanyeol: *Chuckles* Of course! I've had my phone in my hand ever since you left. I really miss you.
Me: *Chuckles* That's so sweet, Chanyeol. I really miss you too. How are you and Baekhyun Oppa doing?
Chanyeol: He's right here next to me. We're all at the recording studio right now. I can tell you guys aren't doing anything now.
Me: How do you-YAH! YOU'RE SUCH A STALKER, CHANYEOL!
Chanyeol: *Chuckles* Relax, Jagia. Jongin is on the other side of me talking to Minah. I figured you guys weren't doing anything now.
Chanyeol: Hey, your brother wants to talk to you.
Me: Oh, okay. I have to go soon. I'm really tired and I want to head to bed early.
Chanyeol: Seunghyun, how are you doing?
Me: I'm doing well, Oppa. I haven't been to China in a while. I kept speaking Korean to a lot of people.
Chanyeol: *Chuckles* Well, have Yixing, Kris, Tao, or Lu Han work with you on your Mandarin. I tried learning, but I don't have the patience. It's too frustrating to me!
Me: *Chuckles* I know you don't have any patience, Baek.
Chanyeol: *Chuckles*
Me: Well, I'm gonna go to bed. I think our manager said we were going to tour some areas of Beijing with EXO-M tomorrow before the show.
Chanyeol: Okay. You be safe and stay close to all of your members and manager.
Me: All right, Oppa. I love you.
Chanyeol: I love you too. Here's Chanyeol.
Me: Jagiya?
Chanyeol: Jagi, you get some rest. I love you. I'll be thinking about you.
Me: I will. I'll be thinking about you too. Make sure Baekhyun Oppa and the others take good care of you. I love you, Chanyeol.

I hung up the phone and took a quick shower before changing into my sleeping clothes. I should've packed one of Chanyeol's shirts to sleep in. I'm just stuck with a tank and some short shorts.


Yep, Chaeyoung and her are on good terms now. Chaeyoung kept her promise. ^_^