A Scandal!?

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
~Next day~
"Hey, Loudmouth, wake up!" yelled a familiar annoying voice. -_-
"Lu Han!" hissed Yixing, "Show some respect to Seunghyun! You don't want her husband to come and beat you up!"
The annoying voice scoffed, "Relax, Yixing. We always call each other by our nicknames."
"Nicknames?" asked Minah and Yixing in unison.
"Yeah. I call her Loudmouth because she is one. And she calls me ert because-"
"BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE!" I opened my eyes and saw Yixing, Minah, and Lu Han all standing around my bed.

"What the-YAH! GET OUT OF OUR ROOM, ERT!" I began beating Lu Han with my pillow.
His eyes widen, "WHAT-HEY! WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING MAD AT YIXING!?"
"BECAUSE HE'S NOT A CHILDISH ERT LIKE YOU!" I snapped back as I continued beating him with my pillow.
Minah and Yixing just stood there laughing.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at Lu Han, "Seriously, what are you guys doing here?"
Lu Han shrugged his shoulders and folded his arms, "Minah let us in. And besides, we're all ready to go downstairs for breakfast. You're the last person to wake up!"
Minah nodded, "He's right. I tried waking you up earlier, but you wouldn't budge. I needed some help."
I began stretching my arms and yawned, "Where are the others? "
"They headed down a few minutes ago. We would've been down there too, but Hyung took forever in the shower." said Yixing rolling his eyes.
Lu Han scoffed, "Hey, I have to look handsome."
I scoffed, "I'm sure you do."
"You know it." he winked.

I climbed out of bed and got a pair of clothes to change in before heading into the bathroom.

I overheard Yixing, Minah, and Lu Han talking.

*Conversation*
Lu Han: Is it just me, or did you guys notice those marks on Seunghyun's neck?
Minah: Shhh! Shut up, Lu Han! That's between her and her husband!
Lu Han: Aish! Relax! I was just wondering!
Yixing *Chuckles* I can see why she calls you ert."


Baekhyun's POV
"Hyung, what would you like for breakfast?" asked Chanyeol as I walked in the kitchen.
I gave him a puzzled look, "Um, I'm good with some soup? Why would-Oh...I understand." I walked over to Chanyeol and patted his back, "You miss her this much?"
He nodded, "I do. We always cook each other breakfast in the mornings."
I sighed, "Well, I bet she's doing the same thing right-Oh, nevermind. She's in a hotel."

Before patting his back, my eyes widen in shock from all of the red scratches and marks on his back. Was this all from Seunghyun!?

I went over to the table and waited for the food Chanyeol was making. A few minutes later, the rest of the members came in and sat down next to me.

Kyungsoo went over to see what Chanyeol was making. "Baekhyun's meal?"
He nodded. "Yeah. It's for him."
"Well, why don't we get any?" asked Sehun.
Chanyeol scoffed, "Seunghyun and I cook breakfast for each other every morning. Baekhyun Hyung reminds me of his sister."
My eyes widen, "YAH! ARE YOU CALLING ME A GIRL?"
Everyone began laughing.

Chanyeol decided to make everyone breakfast. He came over to the table and began ate with us. Everyone noticed the red marks on Chanyeol's back. "So, Hyung?" asked Jongin smirking at Chanyeol. "How was the first time?"
Chanyeol's face turned red and he looked over at me like I was supposed to say something. I looked down and began rubbing my eyes. The rest of the members were anxious to hear about his experience too.
"Um," he began, "It was good." he couldn't stop smiling.
"Just good?" asked Joonmyun. "That's all you have to say? Come on, Chanyeol! Surely you have more to say."
Chanyeol's face was super red now. He kept looking down at his plate trying to avoid the subject.
"I'd kinda like to know too." I folded my arms. "You didn't hurt my sister, did you? I can see she hurt you. Look at all the marks on your back! It looks like some horror movie!"
Chanyeol held his hands up in defense, "I-I didn't mean to hurt her! I mean-It's normal for girls to hurt a lot when they have their first time!"
"How did you guys both feel?" asked Sehun.
"YAH! THIS IS MY SISTER YOU'RE ALL ASKING ABOUT!" I face-palmed myself.

*Awkward silence*

"So..." Sehun broke the silence, "Did you guys only do it once?"
Chanyeol covered his face in embarrassment and shook his head.
My eyes widen by this. I pointed my index finger at Chanyeol and gave him a death glare, "So help me, Park Chanyeol. If you DARE turn into a maniac on my sister, I'll make sure you won't see daylight EVER again."
Joonmyun whistled, "That's harsh."
I glared at Joonmyun and threw my hands up, "That's my sister, Hyung!"
"Baekhyun Hyung," Kyungsoo spoke up, "That's your married sister. She and Chanyeol have the right. You can't keep smothering her."

Kyungsoo was right. She was a married woman. But still, I don't want Chanyeol to just love her for . I know he would never do that. He loves Seunghyun with all his heart.


Your POV
~Hours later~
Our manager finished telling us our schedule for the show. He handed all of the members a script to look over.

As I read over my parts, I got a little surprised on one section. I was to tell about Baekhyun and I about is finding out we were siblings. "Hey, isn't this a little personal for me to talk about on the show?" I asked my manager while pointing at the script.
He shook his head, "Whenever your headmaster sent in your guys' story to the media, fans were so curious about it. They'd all like to know about it in the live show this evening."
I gave him a weak nod, "Oh, so that's it."

After the tour we took around Beijing this morning, I was already tired. Mihyun and Soyun had fans all over them whenever Kris and Yixing were with them. Lu Han, Minah, and I spent most of our time just teasing each other-Well, mainly Lu Han and I were teasing each other. -_-

I took a lot of photos for Chanyeol. Seeing all of these photos makes me miss you even more! I wish I was there with you. Were his responses to the pictures I sent him. I miss my Happy Virus so much!

When we arrived to the building for our show, both EXO-M and _____ headed backstage to check microphones and get make-up on.

Minah came up to me, "Hey, I messaged Jongin and told him and the other K members to watch us on TV. He said that they're gonna miss the first ten minutes of it because they aren't home from performing yet."
I smiled, "All right. We'll make sure we do our best." I held her hand.

*Show*
MC: Thank you everyone for coming today to the show. We have special guests with us from Seoul, Korea. EXO-M and _____. Please enjoy their performances.

Both of our groups performed two songs. When we were through, each of us introduced ourselves.

MC: So before we begin our first activity, how about you all tell a little bit about yourselves to the fans.

Each of us began telling a little bit about ourselves. I was the last one to talk since I was on the end.

Me: Hello, everyone, I am the Maknae, Seunghyun of _____. I have a wonderful husband and a great family. I enjoy singing, and I love being with my members and friends.
MC: Oh, yes! You're EXO's Byun Baekhyun's little sister, is that right?
Me: *Laughs nervously* I am.
MC: Tell us about you and Baekhyun how you guys found out you were siblings. We all have read the articles and everything. We just want to hear it coming from you.
Me: Well, to make a long story short, my half-brother Baekhyun and I have been through a lot. We are just really happy that we are brother and sister. I know my brother is watching this with the rest of EXO right now. He's probably saying the same thing.


Baekhyun's POV
*Show*
MC: Oh, yes! You're EXO's Byun Baekhyun's little sister, is that right?
Seunghyun: *Laughs nervously* I am.
MC: Tell us about you and Baekhyun how you guys found out you were siblings. We all have read the articles and everything. We just want to hear it coming from you.
Seunghyun: Well, to make a long story short, my half-brother Baekhyun and I have been through a lot. We are just really happy that we are brother and sister. I know my brother is watching this with the rest of EXO right now. He's probably saying the same thing.

"Hyung, Seunghyun seems to be really happy right now." said Kyungsoo patting my back.
I nodded, "Yeah, I'm very proud of her. We both have come very far."

MC: You're brother must be very sweet to you.
Seunghyun: Yes, he is. He's always been there for and has always supported me through the years we've known each other.
MC: Tell us about your marriage. How do you feel? How did your brother feel?
Seunghyun: Honestly, knowing how overprotective Baekhyun Oppa can be, I have a feeling he didn't really like the idea at first, but he came around once Chanyeol talked to him. Chanyeol is a really great husband. We're always there for each other and whatever conflicts are thrown at us, we always get through them together. I love him a lot.

"Hyung?" Chanyeol looked over at me with wide eyes, "Did you really not like the idea?"
I held my hands up in defense, "It's not that I didn't, but you know how older brothers are protective over their Dongsaeng. I just wanted to see Seunghyun happy. I didn't think she was ready for marriage, but you proved me wrong. You really love her a lot."
Chanyeol nodded his head and smiled. Seunghyun was right. At first, when Chanyeol told me, it caught me by surprise.

MC: Now tell us about your past relationship with Baekhyun. Many fans this evening were very anxious to hear you talk about this. What do you have to say about this?

"Baekhyun, is Seunghyun really comfortable about talking about this?" asked Joonmyun.
I'd like to know that too. I never expected the MC to ask that.  "I don't know how she feels right now. Did she know that she was going to be asked that?" I said with an uneasy voice.

Seunghyun: Well, when Baekhyun and I became a couple last year, we had no idea we were related at all. It was all out of innocence. We were in love. We had no idea about us being half-siblings. As soon as we found out, we both ended things and continued to love and care for each other as brother and sister. That's whenever Baekhyun's best friend came along. Baekhyun knew that I stole Chanyeol's heart, so it was then that he knew that Chanyeol was the one for me. Chanyeol and I wouldn't be together right now if it weren't for Baekhyun. He's helped us both a lot.
MC: You're so lucky to have a brother like Baekhyun! I'm sure fans would love to have an Oppa like him.
Seunghyun: I'm very blessed.

"I love you, Seunghyun." Chanyeol said smiling. I could tell he was really happy right now. ^_^

MC: What do you and your brother do when you see or hear fans that disapprove of this? Many of your fans can see this as .
Seunghyun: Over the past few months, it's very rare that we come across any fans that are against my brother and I, but what Baekhyun and I had in the past, is all in the past. We can't change it. We couldn't do anything about it. And as I said before, it was all out of innocence. Baekhyun and I really aren't at fault.
MC: How did your husband react when he found out the truth?
Seunghyun: Chanyeol. He was a bit surprised at first, but he understood. Chanyeol is a very understanding person; therefore, he knows what Baekhyun and I went through with our families and continues to love us just the way we are.
MC: What about the scandal that's going around about you and EXO-M's Lu Han? What can you tell us about that?
Seunghyun: S-Scandal?

"WHAT!? A SCANDAL!?" all of us yelled in unison.

 

*Gasp* A SCANDAL!? Who do you ship yourself/Seunghyun with? SeungHan? SeungYeol? Or do you still ship SeungBaek?