EXO-K and EXO-M

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Chanyeol's POV
I really didn't mean to have in the shower. I wasn't expecting to go that far, but by the signs she was giving me, it seemed like she wanted it.

After we both got cleaned up, we decided to go out for a lunch date and maybe even see a movie later. I wanted to spend as much time with her before we headed back to work with our members.

"You look beautiful today, Seunghyun." I smiled at her as we waited for our meal.
She gave me a shy smile, "Thank you. You look handsome today too."
I reached my hand over the table and rested it on top of hers. "What would you like for dinner tonight? I'll cook anything you'd like since you made such a wonderful breakfast this morning."
She began tapping her finger with her index finger, "Tch, remember when I came over to the dorm a few months ago? That good pasta Kyungsoo prepared for us? Do you know-"

*Phone rings*

"Excuse me." she held up her finger and pulled out her phone. She ignored the call and put it back in her purse.
I looked back at Seunghyun had a worried look on her face, "Everything okay?"
She nodded, "Yeah. I'm sorry. Anyway, I was wondering if Kyungsoo gave you the recipe for that pasta dinner he made." she asked.
I nodded, "Was it the pasta with the spicy taste?"
She nodded, "Yeah, the one with the peppers."
I nodded, "Oh, yeah. I know how to make that. We'll have pasta tonight then." I gave her a warm smile.

*Phone rings*
I gave her a worried look, "Seunghyun, answer your phone. I don't mind."
She shook her head, "It's just Baekhyun Oppa. I'll talk to him later."
My eyes widen, "It's your brother. Answer it, Seunghyun. Is he okay?"

She sighed and answered the phone. "Oppa? I'm on a lunch date right-What? Oh, right now? Why? What's wrong? Are you all there right now? Oh, okay. All right. All right, we'll be over soon. Thanks. Bye, Baek." she hung up and gave me a concerned look.

I began to worry. "Seunghyun? Is everything all right?"
She gave me a weak nod, "Oppa says that EXO and _____ are at the SM building right now. He said we need to come over there right now. Our managers need to talk to all of us. Oppa said it's urgent."

We both got up and quickly left. I left the waiter a small tip and told her to forget the meal. We got in our car and headed straight to the SM building.


Your POV
I was disappointed that Chanyeol and I needed to head to the SM building. We were still on our vacation.

When we got inside, we saw all of our members waiting in the lobby with our managers. I walked over to my group and manager, "What's going on?"
Manager gave me a sad look, "We're sorry we called you in from your vacation. It's really important though. Seunghyun," he looked at me with a worried face.
Soyun came up to me and rubbed my back, "We're leaving for China in a few hours. EXO is splitting into EXO-K and EXO-M again. EXO-M and us were chosen to do a show with each other in China. We all have to leave in a few hours. It's a mandatory event. You have to come with us."
My eyes widen by what they told me. "What?"


Chanyeol's POV
"I'm sorry, Chanyeol, EXO-M is leaving in a few hours with _____ to China." said Joonmyun.
"How long will they be gone, Hyung?" I asked with a concerned face.
He shrugged his shoulders, "Kris said depending on the show. Possibly a few days. I really don't know."

I won't be with Seunghyun for a few days?

I looked over at Baekhyun who gave me a sad face, "I'm sorry, Chanyeol. I know how upset you are. Jongin is upset as much as you are. But it's mandatory for EXO-M and _____."
I shook my head and looked away, "Seunghyun and I are still on vacation, Hyung. Why couldn't this wait until our vacation ended?"
He sighed, "I'm sorry, Chanyeol."

I looked over at Seunghyun who looked as upset as I did. She looked at me with disappointment and shrugged her shoulders. I looked back at Joonmyun, "What is EXO-K going to do here then?"
"We have a concert and a radio broadcast recording to do with Ryeowook Hyung."

I sighed and folded my arms. Jongin came and patted me on the back, "Hey, I know how you feel, Hyung. I'll miss Minah too. But don't worry, they'll be back before we know it."
I gave him a weak nod. "Is it all right if I stay with you guys at the dorm? While she's gone?"
He gave me a weak nod, "Of course."

Manager came over to me, "Meet us at the dorm later if you want to see your wife off. I'm offering to take EXO-K to the airport to see EXO-M off."
I bowed, "Thank you, Manager Hyung."


Your POV
~Few hours later~
When Chanyeol and I left, he drive us back home so I could get packed. He came up to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed while I packed, "Need any help, Jagi?"
I shook my head, "Oh, no thanks, Yeobo. I think I've got everything."

*Phone vibrates*
Minah

"We're all ready to go. Meet us at the dorm. - Minah"

I looked over at Chanyeol, "Hey, Minah said I need to get back to the dorm."
He gave me a weak smile, "All right. I'll drop you off and head over to my dorm. Is it all right if I stay with them while your gone?"
I nodded, "Of course."

He reached for my hands and pulled me in for a kiss. He rested his forehead on mine, "I'll miss you, Jagiya."
I cupped his face, "I'll miss you too, my Happy Virus. Don't worry. I'll call you every night."
He gave me a weak smile and pecked me on the lips, "All right, let's go."

When he dropped me off at the dorm, I saw my members and manager standing outside with their luggage. "See you at the airport, Jagi." I pecked him on the lips and climbed out of the car.


Chanyeol's POV
When I drove to my dorm, I left my car parked out front.

"Hey, Hyung, we're all ready to go. You ready?" asked Kyungsoo.
I gave him a weak nod and followed the members into the van.

Baekhyun, Tao, and I sat in the back of the van. I sighed, "Hyung, I'm gonna miss her."
Baekhyun gave me a weak smile, "I will to, but she'll be back Chanyeol. Don't worry."
I gave him a weak nod, "I know."

When we got to the airport, we were surrounded by fans. We made our way all the way to the terminal EXO-M and ______ were going to board.

We all saw EXO-M and _____ sitting down waiting to board. Jongin and I ran ahead to our girls.
"MINAH!/SEUNGHYUN!" we both yelled in unison.
Minah and Seunghyun both looked up and smiled at us. They both came running at us.

"Chanyeol!" Seunghyun yelled as she ran into my arms.
I hugged her tightly. "Seunghyun, my beautiful Jagiya, I'm going to miss you so much. You take care now, all right?"
She rested her head in my shoulder, "I will, Chanyeol. I love you so much and I'm going to miss you. Don't worry. I'll be back soon."
I lifted her chin up with my index finger and pressed my lips onto hers. The fans were going crazy! "I love you, Park Seunghyun. I'll miss you."
She looked up at me, "I love you too, Park Chanyeol. I'll miss you too."

"Seunghyun." Baekhyun came up behind her and she ran into his arms.
"Oppa! Take good care of my Jagiya for me. I'll miss you guys a lot." she rested her head on his shoulder.
He chuckled, "Don't worry. You'll be back soon. We'll all take care of him." He pulled her away and ruffled her hair, "Make sure you behave, Seunghyun. Your Oppa and Chanyeol are here for you if you need anything. Take care, you hear me?"
She chuckled, "I understand, Baekhyun Oppa."
He chuckled, "All right, have fun." he gave her back to me and went over to stand with the other EXO-K members.

"Flight _____ is now boarding. Boarders, please make your way towards the gate." said the announcer.

"Seunghyun!" yelled Minah standing next to the boarding gate.
Seunghyun looked at her and then looked back at me, "I have to go now. I love you, Chanyeol. I'll see you soon." she reached up pecked my lips and then went to go leave with Minah.

Be safe, Park Seunghyun. I will wait for your return.


Awwwwww, so they're gonna be separated from each other for a few days! I really didn't want to separate them, but hey! They're idols. They can't do anything about it. It's their career. Hmm...I wonder what interesting things will happen while they're apart from each other?