Minkyung & EXO

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
When I woke up, I felt a tiny body next to me. Minkyung was laying across Chanyeol's chest with his food resting on my arm. He was sound asleep and Chanyeol was wide awake smiling at me. "Looks like we couldn't have our alone time last night." he chuckled.
"There're other times." I chuckled.
I got up and began stretching. "I'm gonna make us all some breakfast. You two stay in bed. I don't want to wake him."
"All right, Jagiya."

I began cooking a giant breakfast for all of us. Minkyun really loves fried eggs. ^_^


Chanyeol's POV
I closed my eyes for a little bit and didn't realize that I was actually falling asleep.

"Appa?" I felt someone tap me.
I groaned.
"Appa?" the voice said again. Appa, wake up." the voice sang.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Minkyung sitting on top of my chest. He was smiling down at me, "Good-morning, Appa!"
"Good-morning, Minkyung." I chuckled. "Did you sleep well?"
"I did." he nodded. "Umma is making breakfast for us. I hear her down in the kitchen."
I stood up and stretched. I then climbed in bed again and threw the pillow over my face.

Minkyung chuckled an pulled it off revealing my sleeping face. "Appa, Sehun Hyung and Lu Han said that I needed to talk to you about this. How do I get a sister?"
My sleepy eyes suddenly opened wide. "Um, Minkyung, Son, you're a little young to know about that stuff."
He folded his arms and pouted, "I'm four, Appa. I'm not young! I'm a man like you, Appa!"

His cuteness was really killing me. I didn't explain to him word-for-word how he could have a sibling, but I did get the general idea to him.

His eyes widen in amazement, "Ohhhhhhh, so that's it? That's how I can have a brother or a sister?"
I nodded, "That's it. Umma and I just need alone time."
He gave me an innocent smile, "Could you do it now?"
I chuckled and my face went red, "No, Son. Not now. And also, I don't want you saying this out-loud to anyone. What I told you is to be kept between you and I."
"What about Umma?" he looked up at me.

"What about Umma?" Seunghyun said as she opened the bedroom door with plates of food in her hand.
Minkyung's eyes widen when he saw the food, "I-NOTHING, UMMA! YOU HAVE FOOD!" he sat up on the bed and Seunghyun placed a plate down in front of him.

He began eating his food while Seunghyun and I enjoyed ours. "Honey, Slow down." said Seughyun poking his cheek. "You and your Appa are both rail-thin! You both eat so much, but you never get fat!"
"Umma's just jealous." I chuckled and nudged Minkyung's arm.
Seunghyun rolled her eyes in annoyance and continued eating her food.

~Hours later~
After we all ate breakfast and got cleaned up, we decided to head over to visit EXO's dorm. Chanyeol told me what Minkyung and him talked about while I was making breakfast.

EXO Fans, say goodbye to your Lu Han. -_-

When we got inside, I spotted Lu Han watching TV with Yixing and Joonmyun. I left Chanyeol and Minkyung at the door and walked straight over to Lu Han. He looked up at me and smiled, "Oh, hey, Loud-YAH!"
I began hitting his head, "YOU DARE TELL MY SON ABOUT CHANYEOL'S AND MY BUSINESS!? SO STUPID, ERT! HE'S ONLY FOUR! HE'S TOO YOUNG TO KNOW ABOUT THAT STUFF!"
Lu Han couldn't hold back his laughter, "Yah! Calm down, Loudmouth, he was curious and kept asking Sehun and I about it. I don't want to lie to my own godson!"
My blood was boiling a lot. I was about to slap him, but Minkyung came up and pulled my purse, "Umma, don't be like that to Lu Han."
I looked over at Chanyeol and signaled him to come take Minkyung away before I snap.
"Minkyung, come over here with me." Baekhyun came in and Minkyung ran over and held his hand.
I shot my head back at Lu Han who kept smiling. I wanted to wipe that smile off his face with my hand. "Go ahead, Loudmouth. Hit me with your best shot." he folded his arms and smirked.

That smirk...

I swung my hand at him, but I felt someone grab my arm. "Jagiya, leave Lu Han Hyung alone." said Chanyeol as he wrapped his arms around me. "Minkyung was curious and I told him. Well, not every little detail, but enough so he'd understand."
I sighed and lowered my arm. "He's four, Lu Han. Minkyung doesn't understand!"
"I think he's made it clear that he wants a sibling, Jagiya." Chanyeol whispered in my ear.

Lu Han held his hands up in front of him, "Look, I'm sorry, Seunghyun. Sehun and I couldn't resist his cuteness!"
"Hyung is right!" Sehun spoke up, "We didn't want to tell him, honestly. But I can't say no to his cute and innocent face."
I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Minkyung, where are you?" I called out.
"I'm with Baek!" he called down the hall.

I walked down and saw Minkyung sitting on the bed with Baekhyun. "Seunghyun, don't be mad." Baekhyun looked at me.
I sighed, "I'm not mad, Oppa. It's just that Minkyung is so young to be asking about these sort of things."

"Umma, I was really curious though." Minkyung lowered his head.
I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. I began his hair, "I understand, Honey. I-I'm not angry."

Minkyung smiled at me, and then went over to sit with Baekhyun. "What do you think of Umma as your sister? I want to know what it's like to have a sister."
"If you happen to have a Dongsaeng, you need to make sure that you take good care of him/her. I remember during my trainee days at work, I watched over your Umma a lot." Baekhyun gave his godson a warm smile.
I scoffed, "He was very overprotective."
Baekhyun nodded, "Minkyung, there's nothing wrong with being overprotective. If you happen to have a sister, it's always good to watch over her and protect her. You must love her with all your heart. When your Umma and Appa can't be there, you're the one your sister would look up to."
Minkyung nodded, "I understand."

Minkyung looked over at me, "Umma, I really want a sister. I want to look out for her and protect her like Baekhyun did to you."
Baekhyun and I laughed.
I stood up and poked Minkyung's cheek, "We'll see, Sweetie."

As we all came back into the living-room, Minkyung went over to sit on Tao and Jongin's lap. Baekhyun came up to me and whispered, "You know, if you and Chanyeol want to have some alone time, EXO can keep Minkyung here."
My eyes widen. I shook my head, "It's fine, Oppa. Chanyeol and I could do it some other time. There's no need to rush."
He raised a brow, "You're my sister, I know when you're lying. I know how much you and Chanyeol wanted to have another child."
My eyes widen when he said that. "H-How did you know?"
"Minkyung had a lot to say while we were talking a few minutes ago. He said,'Last night, Umma and Appa were having alone time before I came in.'"
My face flushed red.
"Don't worry, Seunghyun. You and Chanyeol go. We'll all just hang out around the dorm." he said.
I threw my arms around him, "Thanks, Oppa. We'll pick him up before this evening."

I went over to Chanyeol. "Oppa said that he and the others can watch Minkyung for a while. You know, if you wanted to go back and finish our alone time?" I smirked in his ear.
A big smile formed on his face. He chuckled and pecked my cheek, "All right. I'd like that."

I walked over to Minkyung who was focused on the TV, "Honey, Appa and I are going out for a while. We'll be back soon, okay?" I kissed him on the cheek.
"All right, Umma. You and Appa have fun." he winked.
I walked over to Lu Han and poked his forehead, "And you, Mr. ert, if you teach my son anymore of your funny business, I'll make sure to leave a scratch on that pretty face of yours."
He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol and I walked out of the dorm hand-in-hand.


Baekhyun's POV
"Minkyung, are you hungry?" called Kyungsoo from the kitchen.
"Yes, Kyungsoo Hyung." he called back.

Minkyung came over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen with him. "Hyung, I want to make food with you guys."
Kyungsoo laughed, "All right. You two, go pull out some flour."

Minkyung and I pulled out the flower and began cooking. I noticed that while we were cooking, Minkyung was singing. Kyungsoo's and my eyes widen. "He sounds so much like your sister." he whispered.
"I know." I smiled.

"Minkyung, do you know any of your Appa's and EXO's songs?" I asked.
"I know Don't Go. Appa sang it to me all the time when I take a nap." He began singing it. Kyungsoo and I joined in as we continued preparing the food.


Your POV
"That was amazing. Thank you, Yeobo." I said as I rested on Chanyeol's bare chest.
The both of us were panting and had sweat running down our foreheads. He lifted my chin up with his finger, "Are you all right?" he asked me with a worried face.
"I'm fine. Thank you." I gave him an assuring smile and caressed his cheek.
"I love you, Seunghyun. You and Minkyung are my everything." he pulled me up towards him and placed his lips on mine.

After a few minutes of laying in silence, I looked at the time. I sat up an looked at my phone, "We should pick Minkyung up now." I said as I got out of bed.
"All right." Chanyeol laughed as he carefully got out of bed.

After we both got cleaned up, we headed over to EXO's dorm. When we got inside, I saw Minkyung playing a dance game in the living-room. He saw us coming in and smiled, "Umma! Appa!" he ran over to us and threw his arms around me.
"Hi, Minkyung! Did you have a good time with EXO?" asked Chanyeol.
He smiled and nodded, "I did! Kyungsoo Hyung, Baekhyun, and I cooked, and then Jongin Hyung, Lu Han, Jongdae Hyung, and Yixing Hyung all played a dancing game. I won!" he fist-pumped.
"Yah! That's because we're all old here, Minkyung!" Lu Han whined.

"We're heading home to eat, Honey. Are you ready? Appa has all of the food cooked." I smiled down at him.
He nodded and smiled, "Let's go eat!" he began matching towards the door.
"Park Minkyung! Where are your manners?" I shouted.
Minkyung stopped in his tracks and turned around and gave me a shy smile. He bowed to everyone, "Thank you for taking care of me, EXO."
They all smiled and bowed back and the three of us headed home.