Lay

Be Mine, Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol POV

 

“Yo bacon, gather the boys and tell them to meet me at the cafetaria. We need to talk. ” Chanyeol command.

“Pft, don’t tell me it’s her again. You know you’ll fail this time again. And over and over and…” Baekhyun replied on the other line.

“SShh! Shut up! Just do as I said, this time is different. This time the plan will work” He cut off

“I’m hang up now” he hang up and look at the table beside him. It’s your table. At the thought of him with his soon-to-be-success-plan, a smirk appear on the side of his lips.

“Fail? In your dreams.”

 

Your POV

 

You were at the library. That’s the place where you have been stuck for your whole school life because of Chanyeol. Chanyeol? Yes. You know, the school you attend is not any normal school. The school you’ve always attend along with Chanyeol is for an ordinary kid like smart and rich, if you’re not one of them don’t ever think to step your feet on this school. Other than being rich kid, you chose the smart one. Actually you’re not born with it. Chanyeol is. He doesn’t need to study hard for it. But you, is different. In order to have him stick by your side always, you have to follow him wherever he go since you need to make him fall for you and you and him can become a couple. A romantic couple that you’ve been dream of. Actually, you’re so quite popular since kid, that Chanyeol must protect you from a boy who wants to get close to you like hugging for example. You’re so cute that everyone imagine and wanted to squish you or whatever. That time, your mother is still alive, and Chanyeol is still not bother by your side instead he always the one who stick to you and protect you. Always watch you as for something bad happen may come.  Not until then that you’re become the aggressive like now. You may back to that time when Chanyeol become the one who protects you but you afraid that he might let go off you someday and so now you become the one who stick to him. That’s why you must study hard and make yourself attend the school with Chanyeol. Since your time always occupied in the library that also made you become less popular. Not much people know or notice you. Whenever have time the place you were in always is the library. Only that time you can’t stick to Chanyeol. Miracle for him. But you have to be smart. Remember? For Chanyeol too.

 

There’s no much student in the library, you know the fact that maybe majority of all students in this school is the same as Chanyeol. Born with smart brain or born rich. But some or not, maybe one. There is one boy in that library whom always attend here often. You just realize until now, because you’re too much wondering lately complaining how when till you got Chanyeol’s love. Remembering you always alone in the library that made you sad. You should’ve find or at least one friend for chat to, talking about Chanyeol, how to get him or stuff. Seeing the boy who closely learn the book he read, you slowly come near to him, andsat beside him. It’s the chance for you to make a friends besides books.

 

“Erhm” you cough trying to get his attention. Still, he didn’t move a bit, so you called him again.

“Erhm, halooo?” this time you wave your fingers in front of his face. That’s the time he realize you were there.

“Oh, y..you” he stuttered.

“*You?* You knew me?” you shocked a bit because he the way he talk to you at first like it’s not the first time.

“I..I do, you always came here don’t you? You’re the one who always sat at the corner. How come didn’t I know you. I, too, always came here like you do” he closed the book he read and try to explain with his blinking eyes.

“Oh right… I knew you too then” you said gladly because he’s not some stranger like you though.

“And your name is…?” now he asked you calmly.

“Jo hwa. You?” you asked back

“I’m Lay, from China”

“So you’re a Chinese? How come you speak so fluent?” you ask him back curious and amaze at same time.

“Ah really? I’m still learning though. Thanks for the compliment” he smile and let out a cute dimple hole down his cheek. No one ever compliment him since he’s Chinese. He barely talk to other people that he might make an awkward atmosphere. He had to learn a lot about Korean language so he can make friends. But for people he close to or people he might trust, he have no mercy to talk with them neither they’re understanding or not. For some reason, talking with you is different, he have to attend at the library too because he must improve his Korean language. He always wanted to talk with you since he saw you the first time at the library. It was when he saw you always sat in the corner studying and stuff alone and sat there quietly, hmm not that quiet, you mumble a lot though. You’re so cute when you’re studying. Now he had more one reason to be stay at the library.

“OMG, you’re cute Lay” you again amaze by the way he smile. It’s the first you seeing such a cute smile like that, you can’t help but to put your index finger inside his dimple.

As for lay, he shocked by your action that he back off a bit and you constantly let your finger away feelling guilty.

“Uhm sorry, I just couldn’t resist you’re so cute” you excuses and smile sheepishly.

“It’s okay. Most people might have act that way if they’re straight-forward like you” he respond by touching the cheeks where you stuck your finger in.

“Can we become a friends then?” you raise your hand to him. He also grab yours without hesitation.

“Sure, Jo hwa” he smile assuredly.

“Now, that you become my friends now, I’ll teach you to improve your language well.” You stated happily. You said that because you just made a friend today. It’s easy though. But it made you think, that the sentence you just said now might lowering your chance to study but you just shrug it off because you have a friend for chat to, share or give an idea what you do about how to make Chanyeol’s heart fell for you.

“So… why did you come often here?” he start the conversation.

“Oh that, it’s just… I want to make someone fall for me…”

“Why? It’s nothing to do study if you want someone fall for you” he asked, confused of what you said.

“Well, I won’t be attending at this school without being a smart kid. I’m just… had to study hard to get me attending the same school as him” you weakly smile.

“May I know who is he?” Lay asked unsure you were answering him or not

“Chanyeol” you answer and giving him a smile so he won’t be awkward asking you any question.

“Well, I can help you” that word unknowingly came from his mouth. He don’t know why. He just didn’t want to make you look sad. Even though insides, he felt unease.

“It’s not that easy Lay” you look away and stare at the window.

“You know, I’m a guy”

“So what? I already know”

“In order to make that guy fall for you, you have to know what guy’s like”

“Lightbulb! You were right Lay! I never though of that way! Than you Lay!!” you grab him by hands and thank him by swaying it happily.

“No need” he rubs his neck smile and showing his dimple to you once again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You know what?” you ask him all of sudden.

“What?” his eyes still glue on his book.

“You don’t need to improve your Koreans, you already look like one. I’m talking to you like you’re not Chinese” you too, not bother to look otherwise than your book you read. You both now sat on the corner. The place where you always been. Now you’re not alone. Even you have just made friends with Lay, You guys still continuing to be glue with books. Books nerd.

“Well, I’m on Level 9”

“Then why am I not seing you around with any friends”

“I’m just, not ready. I need some practice. I’m afraid that I get people awkwarded”

“That’s why I’m here, become your friends, you can practice with me”

“Thank you for that. I also here when you need”

“I know I know” you smirk cutely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You flip the next page and at the same time Lay did that too. You guys read in synchronization. Seeing that scene, the librarian just smile proudly and kept continuing her stuff.

“That Chanyeol must be stupid” she murmur to herself.

 

 

 

********************

Since I'm not updating lately, I'll give you guys a long chapter. How is it? Hope you guys like it!!  :D SEE YAH~!!