Plan

Be Mine, Park Chanyeol

“Do you think it’ll working out?” the boy with red-light haired shrugged annoyingly put his both hands embrace his tiny waist, facing away the tall guy in front of him.

“Of coure it’ ll. Just follow my rule and everything will be okay this time” He assured.

“This time your face. You’re always failed dude” Kai’s frown.

“…and to add, we’re always be the victim in the end, watch my words guys” he contined eyeing all of his friend except for Chanyeol.

“Jongin, do you please stop complaining and help me instead? Do you want me hang out with that sticky girl all of the time and leave you guys out without my presence? That would be boring!” He complained back

“We don’t need you either” Baekhyun spat. Everyone went silent leaving an awkward misunderstanding atmosphere.

“Wait dude, I’m just kidding” He cleared.

“So where were we?” D.O started it over.

“Well….”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“OH DEAR GOD!!”

“MY GODNESS!!””

“WHO THE HELL”

“IS THAT EVEN REAL?”

WTF HE’S WEARING?!”

“ISN’T THAT??!!”

“IT CAN”T BE!”

“GEEZ WHAT’S THAT ATTITUDE”

 

Whisper, chatter, murmur, and screaming explode in one single morning that day. One guy coming out walking intensively towards the corridor passing the students whom admiring him from head to toe. He is Park Chanyeol. Well I could tell that he’s wearing something. That’s why people swoon over him. But what? It’s a leather jacket and some of it’s friends like Tattoos on his bare neck (not bare anymore) and black shades and to add, he left his shirt up ahead.

 

“Yes, that’s right people. Tell me I’m a bad boy and kick that innocent image out of me and that girl would lived of shame because who still wants a guy like me?” he though proudly.

 

“Pfft, this stuff is hardly I got, most of them is Kai’s, I must thank him later” he pout still walk calmly leaving his half-seoul-fangirl. (So bad- Chanyeol)

About him breaking rules of school? Will he get punishment? Well not, Chanyeol,  that day before he acted like that he told Headmaster and his teacher. He asked for a permission to wearing stuff like that just in condition. One day. That’s it. He told nothing about how to get away from Jo Hwa by doing that action. He had to pull it of that day. Because it’s the only way to get his plan works.

But weird things happen, he just realize he came alone to school without Jo Hwa follow behind. Right when he about to jump in excitement realizing the fact that no Jo Hwa for a day, his phone rang.

 

Eureurong Eureurong dae~!

Eureurong Eureurong dae~!

 

“Yellow?” he picked.

“Come home now” someone’s command on the phone.

“What? Why Now? I’m just having fun” Chanyeol frown.

“Just come, I’ve already made a permission from your teacher”

“But mom..I-” when Chanyeol try to give his own reason, the phone went sudden silent. It’s her mom who called.

 

In his though, Chanyeol already made a conclusion that something must happen to Jo Hwa. Only Jo Hwa could made his mom like that. After he realize, he turn around and back-facing the way to his home and ran towards somewhat Ramen’s Restaurant instead.

“For Godness sake, that girl never leave me out fun. ANYWHERE ANYTIME EVERYWHERE.” he slow his step and kick some pebble off the road.

“..Kai’s were right, I shouldn’t do this, so useless” He ducked his head in disappointment and put his hand in his pocket.

 

After he put himself in the restaurant, he saw a familiar figure. glancing out of the window still wearing a pajamas, enjoying ramen. In a split second, he already recognize the owner of that body.

 

“Geez.”