Stay still

Be Mine, Park Chanyeol

Without a second though Chanyeol approached the table where she sat on.

 

“Hey you, go home now” he said it firmly.

 

“Huh, Chanyeol! What are you doing here?” Jo hwa ask surprisely. And then her smile lift up seeing Chanyeol in front of her.

 

“I’m looking for ramen, did you have fun today? because I am, before someone ruin it for me. Thank you for asking” Chanyeol replied sarcastically.

 

“Ayyy~ am I doing something wrong today? I’m not attended to school, you should’ve happy” Jo hwa crossed her arms, rolling her eyes and putting her lips, she facing Chanyeol away and go back facing the window not believing what Chanyeol said just now.

 

“Forget that, now will you go home or not? My mom’s worry-sick of you, you know that”

 

Hearing that from Chanyeol, Jo Hwa’s face automatically blue. She made Chanyeol’s mom worried. She remember her plan is came to this restaurant just to make sure that will Chanyeol came here and ask her to go back home and she did. By run away secretly. And the fact that Chanyeol came here seeking for her is actually beyond her imagination, she really not expecting Chanyeol would come.

 

You know…. short story here, whenever Chanyeol’s mom calling her son for a matter problem, it’s always about Jo Hwa and details, it’s about her is not at Chanyeol’s home or Jo Hwa’s home. Because Chanyeol’s mom will always treat Jo Hwa like her own daughter. She treat Jo hwa well the most. You’re the home-boring-type that you would do anything as long as you’e not staying at home because something’s wrong with your body while the others doing something fun at school. So you ran away. To the exact same place. It’s rame restaurant. At that time, Chanyeol were the one who bring you back home.

 

“But still, this occurrence is happening a long time ago, and to add, he’s currently hates me now, how would he still remember…” Jo Hwa lost on her own thought.

 

“Will you or will not?” Chanyeol ask her again.

 

Jo Hwa stay silent. She kept staring down her feet. Chanyeol too staring at her feet.

 

“What’s the problem this time?” he questioning.

 

“I accidentally hurt my knee because I tried to reach something from the cupboard and fell down right away” she explained

 

“You can walk though, sluggish is okay” Chanyeol resentfully commented.

 

“I can’t you idiot!” Jo Hwa storm. Annoyed with Chanyeol’s disrespectful comment.

 

"He’s still didn’t respect me at all. Always the same Chanyeol who hates me with all his might" you silently pissed off.

 

“So, why did you happen to be here?! Flying?! Swimming?!” He spat back.

 

“I ask for someone’s help and so on he said yes and carried me until here” she furtherly explain.

 

“Uh, sorry? He? You mean a guy help you? What age is he? Is he nice? Did he touch you anywhere?!” Chanyeol shocked and take a hold of you shoulders as you explain why did you happen to be here.

 

“Relax man, he’s just our neighbor, it’s Tao. He didn’t do anything but help me” you brush his hands off. “..and always” you added.

 

Since child, Tao is well-known by his lovely affection towards you. He likes you since when-did-you-knew. He would try to follow you everywhere, anytime he got a chance to speak or getting close with you, Chanyeol always there. To stop. And protect. But later after you changed and switch in to love-obsessed-Jo-Hwa, you always stick to Chanyeol so Tao finding it’s hard to get close with you. And Chanyeol no longer protect you.

 

Right when you about to let go off his hand, he grabbed your back with his left hand and the back of your knee with his other hand.

 

“Yah Park Chanyeol! That was shocked me off!” you spontaneously circle your arms around Chanyeol’s neck as you got in his arms.

 

“No speaks until home” with that Chanyeol left the restaurant and went back home with you.

 

“Well Chanyeol, aside from our past haven’t change huh?” you secretly smile and staring at Chanyeol’s goddish side-profile continuesly.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“That guy. He would love to taste how hell it was I believe”