Where it all started

Be Mine, Park Chanyeol

9 years ago

"Umma... what's shesaid?" you sobs at the sofa asking your father who also try his best not to cry in front of his only daughter.

"She...your umma. well you know, if you didn't want it you don't have to..." he trailed off, unsure about what he's gonna tell

"It's okay dad. I'll obey"

"But you're still...a kid. Maybe when you're about 17 I will tell you"

"Appa, it's okay"

"Erhm, well she wished that you and Chanyeol become a couple someday" he said the sentence now without looking at his daughter

Hearing that, you automatically frozen and that makes your tears stop right away, but still some sounds of sobs lingering. You befriends with Chanyeol since a very baby. Your mother and his's also a friends, they're get close since they're got in one room in hospital where you and Chanyeol born. You were born after a day Chanyeol born. So your between Chanyeol is one day. That doesn't matter anyway. After your mother and Chanyeol's allow to release from hospital, Chanyeol's mother went move besides your house, your mother suggested it, since Chanyeol's parent living in their parent's home before. You never though how it would be if you and Chanyeol become a couple. You and him just playing like other kids how it should be. No love develop. No love you both though. But now, you just heard what your father's said. There's no way out to skip that sentence away. Being a kid who always excited and nods all along in what everyone said, you try hard to chew it all you can. And your eyes shifted into a aggressive and loving one. You now remember the smile hids between your mother is none other because of you...and Chanyeol. You recall all the memories whenever  you seeing your mother smile and laugh. It's always when you and Chanyeol around. Mostly. You love her so much. If you willing, you can risk your life for your mother. But it's too late. The time has come, when you're finally be able to grant her wishes and make her happier in heaven. This is the way you can do to repay the endless loves your mother gave. Besides, you realize that how it would be if Chanyeol someday maybe leave you and living with a woman other than you. That must be horrible. You don't want that happen. It's for Chanyeol's sake too because you assume yourself as his best friend out of best and no one can make Chanyeol happy other than you. You think.

"Appa..." you crack a voice

"J..Jjo.. Jo Hwa...I know you won't like it, you don't have to step on that wish, she was just like that when you and Chanyeol play together. She's always smiling whenever she's seeing you and Chanyeol together. Well, I can't help but let you know this" he explain very best to his only daughter

"I'll try all my best" you fiinish

"Yeah, It's okay I know you would say that. Such a weird wish huh? Let's just forget that wish and continue our life like how it should be and.. WH..WHAT?!". "What did you just said?" your appa shock and looking at you witn confused-eye-look.

"I'm okay with it appa, I'll become a couple with Chanyeol,  just wait me" you try to make your father for what you said then you hug him tight

"Jo hwa... you.... my daughter" he said and respons a lovable hug to her daughter.

"Just don't push yourself hard, ara?" he whisper through your ear. "You're still kid my baby"

"Ayyy~ you meanie" you hit your father playfully while plastering your sullen's expression.

 

[end flashback]

 

Chanyeol's POV

Sun shines brightly, birds chirp beautifully. How perfect that scene could it be. Amazing isn't it? Well, not for Chanyeol. His eyes were like seeing somekind of hell or underground city.

"Channie-yaaaaaaahh~~ Good morning" a girl all of sudden hug his arm forcefully and cling her arm to him. And swing the other her arm back and forth.

"Pfft... You again..Why" he facepalm himself with other free hand.

"Ayyy what's with that face? Didn't you happy that your future wife always greet you in the morning, you must felt blessed. HMPH" Jo hwa stomp her feet and make a sullen face.

"Hmph...." he sighed even deeper and just letting Jo hwa stay by his arm. They were like like that every morning. Morning Grumpy Chanyeol and Morning Love Obsessed Jo Hwa.

"I'm tired of this stuff. Did God hates me that much by letting me tamed by this girl" he mentally slap himself."When will this last by the way?!!" he screams inside.

Jo Hwa's POV

"What's with that face of him, why are they not even smile when I'm around? This coward Channie. Pft, Only happy virus-ing over his friends. That . It's okay. I'll never give up your love to anyone else then. I'll try even harder even  you'd always try to find a way to get rid of me. Well Chanyeol, that's not gonna happen. Because, I'm. Yoo Jo Hwa will make you mine and make ourself become a couple". you pinky promise-self

"Yes.He didn't want me or like me now, even love. But I know, someday he'll begging for my love. And we're become couple". That's the sentence you always clipped to yourself in order to keep your faith unfaded

"I'm sorry for bothering you every morning Channie, it's for the best, for you for me. Just stay patient till you finally fall for me" Jo Hwa tighten her grip and staring at Chanyeol's eyes sparkly.

"In your dreams" he fasten his speed of walk not minding Jo Hwa's words just now. But something inside his heart where moving something unknown

"What the hell" he though.