Busted, comeback stage, and get ready for the Japan tour

A hard time to be loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 days since Ami started working on the medicine. Everyone was worried because she hasn't talk to anyone for days and didn't leave her room even for dinner, breakfast nor lunch.

" Ami- ah, are you in there?" Taeyeon ask.

" How's your work so far?" Jessica add on.

" Are you done?" Sooyoung continue. But Ami didn't answer but they suddenly saw Seohyun was holding a tray of food torward them.

" Ohhh, food!" Sooyoung exclaim " Is this for us?'

" No unnie, this is for Ami- ah" Seohyun said then she knocked on the door, when the door open they saw the room was stuff with medicine and Ami got the tray.

" Thanks Seohyun noona" Ami said then close the door.

" How did you know that she needs foods?" Taeyeon ask.

" She texted me unnie" Seohyun replied.

" Hey, is Ami done with the medicine?" Sunny ask

" No, she's still working on it." Jessica replied.

" You have to be patient" Hyoyeon said

" Sunny unnie, how are your condition?" Tiffany ask

" I'm fine this day" Sunny replied " Ami has help me a lot"

" She's a really a good doctor for such a young age" Taeyeon said.

" Yeah, " Seohyun said then look at the clock " Well is dinner time unnies"

" Ok, dinner time!" Sooyoung said.

" THANKS FOR THE FOOD" Everyone said altogether. When they start eating suddenly,

" BOOOOOOOM!" A noise exploded from Ami's room. Everyone was surprise and Sunny was in a great shock.

" Sunny are you alright?" Taeyeon ask then hugged her

" Ye- yeah" Sunny replied

" I was wonder what happen to Ami?" Taeyeon said " Suddenly there was an explosion"

Then Ami open the door.

" Ami are you alright?" Tiffany ask

" Why was there an explosion?" Yuri add on.

" I'm alright" Ami replied " Well I have good news and bad news"

" Realy?" Sunny ask

" Oh, I'm sorry for the explosion Sunny noona, I know you're scared of loud explosion" Ami appologized.

" Nah, is alright" Sunny said " So what's the good news?"

" Well, Sunny noona I could remove and cure you" Ami explain.

" Really?" Sunny ask 

" What's the bad news?" Taeyeon ask

" I can't complete the medicine, but I could still cure you" Ami said

" Why can't you finish it?" Sunny ask

" I have to start working at the hospital tomorrow" Ami said sadly.

" You're gonna go to work?" Jesssica ask then there was a door bell. Yuri look outside at looking hole.

" It's manager oppa!" Yuri said

" WHAT?" Everybody gaps

" Hide Ami" Taeyeon ordered 

" Right" Jessica said then Tiffany and Jessica start showing Ami where to hide then they hide her in one of their room. After that they open the door.

" Hi oppa" Taeyeon greeted 

" What brings you here?" Jessica ask.

" I have some good news for you all" He said then he saw a suitcase in their extra room. " Who's living here with you all?"

When they heard the question they were surprise and speechless, they start looking at eachother to answer the question.

" Well?" Their manager ask " And Sunny how's your arm?"

" I'm fine" Sunny replied " So, what's is the news?"

" Don't change the topic, who is leaving here?" He yelled

" Well....." Taeyeon replied 

" I'm you're not gonna tell me then I'll find it out my self" He said then got up and start openning their room's doors. When he reach Sunny an Taeyeon's room, They went and stop him.

" Oppa, you shouldn't get in here" Taeyeon said

" Why?" He ask " Then answer me, who is this person I didn't know about?"

" We can't tell you that" Jessica said. 

" Is ok noonas, just let him know that I'm here" Ami said then she exit the room.

" Who are you?" Their manager ask " Wait a minute, are you that famous kid doctor?"

" Manager we're sorry for, wait what?" Taeyeon said

" You know me?" Ami ask.

" Yes, I'm really impress with your work for such a young age" He said.

" Thanks?" Ami said " So you're not mad?"

" No, I'm happy actually but why are you here?" The manager ask

" I'm here to help Sunny noona to get better" She replied.

" Really?" he replied " Ok, guys here's the news, you guys will have a comeback stage tomorrow by performing your new song that you have been practice"

" What's their new song?" Ami ask " You guys already have the music video?"

" Yeah," Taeyeon replied 

" We finish the music video a long time ago" Sunny replied, " Wanna watch?"

" But what about your condition unnie?" Seohyun ask

" Welll, Ami?" Sunny ask

" All we need is to give you medicine once in a while to stop the pain in your arm then you could perform" Ami explain

" How do you give the medicine during performance?" Hyoyeon ask

" Well, how about we headed to the studio and see our self, you all need to practice anyway" The manager said.

~ At the studio~

" So what's the song you guys will be performing?" Ami ask

" Is a secret" Taeyeon said " Ok girls let's start practice, Ami apply the medicine"

" Ok," Ami replied then give Sunny a shot on her left arm.

" By the way girls, you will have a Japan tour the week after next week." Their manager said 

"Ok" They all said

" Ok noona, you're ready" Ami said. Everyone gets into possition then start practicing their new song " The Boys". They practice over and over to get perfection and Ami notice something.

" Noonas, stop" Ami said.

" What? " Taeyeon said " everyone's fine"

" Not Sunny noona" Ami said then pointed at Sunny who was breathing hard and sweating.

" Sunny you're alright?" Jessica ask.

" Hum? Yeah I'm fine" Sunny said " Don't worry"

" Sure noona" Ami said sarcastically then walk toward her " Why are you covering your left arm? It hurt right? Could I see it noona?"

" How do you know?" Sunny ask 

" Unnie, is obvious" Yoona said

" Yah, you kept lookinh away" Yuri added

" You make it look suspicous" Jessica said.

" Come on noona, let me see it" Ami said

" Ok, fine" Sunny said then let go of the arm.

" Wow, I can't believe I'm seeing a pro doctor working in front of my eyes" Their manager said

" I'm gonna get my kit" Ami said 

" What's wrong" Sunny ask and everyone was curious.

" Dang, I don't have the right one" Ami complain 

" Ami, what's wrong?" Seohyun ask

" We need to get to the hospital now" Ami command

" Why?" Sunny ask

" Now" Ami said. They rush to the hospital and Sunny was looking at Ami with a worry feeling. SNSD, their manager, and Ami rush to the hospital and Ami brings Sunny into the surgery room.

" Why the sugery room?" Taeyeon ask

" I don't know" Jessica said.

" Excuse me, why are you here?" A doctor ask

" Oh, we're here to wait on Sunny" Sooyoung answered.

" Who is her doctor?" He ask

" Uh, you may not know her but her name is Ami" Taeyeon replied.

" Ami?" The doctor said " She worked here though, but her work doesn't start until tomorrow"

" You know her?" Hyoyeon ask 

" Yes, I'm her father" He said

" WHAT?!" They all said

" But she said that she came here alone" Sooyoung said

" Oh, I just came here" He said " Hi my name is Mark you could call me Dr. Mark"

" Hi Dr. Mark, I'm Taeyeon from Girls Generation" Taeyeon said

" Don't worry, I know your name" Dr. Mark said " She is a big fan of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter