Sunny, please be better 2

A hard time to be loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously in the last chapter.

" Hi, we just finish the test and we came with bad news" He said " The poison chemical in Sunny's left arm is mysterious and we have never seen it before so we can't figure out the right medicine for it, I'm sorry"

" What?!" Everybody yelled

Now, enjoy the next chapter.

" Can't we just use any medicines and test it out to see which's the right one?" Sooyoung ask.

" No, that's dangerous" The doctor said " It might gonna risk her life is we use the wrong one"

" Ok" Sunny said depressly " Then could I get out of the hospital?"

" That's might be hard" Taeyeon said.

" We could get you dress up and send a pack of guards surrounding you so nobody could see you" The doctor said.

" Thanks a lot doctor" Taeyeon replied. " Sungmin?"

" I'm on it" Sungmin said then he tell people to send in a large group of guards. They dress up Sunny, they help her get off the bed and help her to walk. When the guards came.

" We're here from Sungmin's order" They said

" Ok, we need you to cover us so we could get out the hospital ok?" Taeyeon said.

" Right!" They saluted " Let's get to work men". They cover them up and begins to move out, when they're about to exit, all of them fell nervous and start moving.

" Hey! That group seem suspicious," A news man said. They begins to move to where SNSD are hiding and start attacking them. 

" Oh no!" Hyoyeon gaps.

" Paparazi's coming at us!!" Sooyoung said.

" Guards!" Sungmin said " Try to hold your self"

" Right" They replied and try to hold them self. They failed and breaks apart, Sunny got push out and the paparazi saw Sunny was there, they started to become crowded and start asking question.

" Miss Sunny, you have been in hospital for almost a month, are you ok?" They ask. They was so scared and she become speechless and can't move, the other members tried to rescue her but the crowd was so large and big they can't get through. 

" H-help m-me" Sunny said fearly. 

" SUNNY- AH" SNSD called. " ARE YOU OK?"   

" I....I......" Sunny was speechless and she can't say a word. Then out of nowhere Sungmin came, he push everyone out of sight and ran to get Sunny, he covered her with his jacket and begins to run away.

" Come on guys" He yelled.

" Right" SNSD replied. They all begin to ran and got into their car. They begins to look at Sunny and she was in fear.

" Sunny- ah, you're alright?" Jessica ask.

" I'm...... I'm ......" She mumbled.

" Shhhhhh is alright Sunny- ah" Sugmin said and hug her " Just forget the whole thing ok?". Sunny nodded and begins to fell asleep. They begin to drove back to their dorm. Sugmin carried Sunny to her room and let her rest. Then everyone walk outside to their living room.

" Thanks a lot oppa" Taeyeon said.

" Nah, it's nothing" He replied. " Well I have to go now, they other member might gonna start asking me why I leave for a such a long time." Then he leaves.

" So what do we need to do now?" Jessica ask " Sunny is back but she's still sick"

" Well, we need some way to cure it because there might be bad things happening to her" Taeyeon replied.

" So all we need is to have a member to watch her?" Sooyoung ask

" Yes and well" Taeyeon pause.

" Well what unnie?" Hyoyeon ask. 

" We also have a concert tomorrow as a  good bye stage but Sunny and I won't be there tomorrow" Taeyeon said

" Why unnie?" They ask

" Each person have to take turns to take care of Sunny" Taeyeon explain " And we will do it in order from oldest to youngest so I'm first tomorrow."

" Ok, Soooo" Jessica said

" WE NEED TO PRACTICE FOR IT NOW!!!" They all yelled

" Shhhhhh, you guys just go and practice ok?" Taeyeon said 

" Ok," They all answer and leaves. 

~ The next morning~

All members are getting ready and Sunny was curious.

" Guys where are you all going?" She ask

" We're gonna do a good bye stage" Sooyoung replied 

" And it's live to" Hyoyeon said in a happy tone.

" Ok, so I'm here alone?" Sunny ask.

" No, I'll be here with you and take care of you" Taeyeon said.

" No, is alright you all just go and I'll be here watching the performance ok?" Sunny said happily.

" But what happen if you" Taeyeon begins

" No don't worry" Sunny said while pushing Taeyeon " Just go and good luck"

" But Sunny" Taeyeon begins.

" Bye" Sunny said and close the door. Then she turn on the TV for their live performance.

~ At the changing room~ 

" I'm worry about Sunny unnie" Seohyun said worrily.

" I know" Taeyeon said " She said she's fine but I'm worry"

" SNSD you're up in 5" The director yelled.

" Come on" Taeyeon command. They perform Hoot and Snowy Wish.

~ Back home~

" Oh, they're up" Sunny said. During the Hoot performance " I felt dizzy, maybe I should get a drink of water". Sunny stood and walk to get drink, she felt to dizzy then suddently collapsed on the floor.

After they perfomed the 2 songs the crowded start chanting Sunny's name.

" Where is Sunny, Where is Sunny" They chant.

" Sunny is not here right now," Taeyeon explain.

" Where is Sunny" They continue chanting. " We want to see Sunny"

"She is NOT HERE!" Soyoung yelled but they won't stop so Taeyeon signal the staff to turn the lights of on stage so they can escape. They ran to change their clothes and ran to their car to come home. They all are worry about Sunny and came home as fast as they could. ( Without going over the speed limit of course :)) When they came home......

" Unnie we're home" Hyoyeon shouted. But she didn't open the door.

" Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter