First Date :D

A hard time to be loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sunny sent the message Sungmin was happy and relief that Sunny was feeling better, he sent an reply message that the date would be a little late. 

* Text *

From Sungmin

HI Sunny Bunny :D 

I'm glad that you're feeling better but we're having a concert Sunday so we can't have a date that day. Do you want to do our date after the concert?

Love,

Sungmin

From Sunny

OK but how will we meet each other?

Love,

Sunny

From Sungmin

There is a surprise package delivering to you sooner so wait for it ok? :)

End of text

" A package huh?" Sunny wondered.

" Unnie what are you doing?" Hyoyeon ask.

" Huh what?" Sunny ask

" Unnie you have been texting the whole time. " Seohyun added. The doorbell suddenly rang for packing delivery.  Taeyeon gets up early and go get the door. 

" Hi just sign here please and here's the package." The delivery man said.

" Ok?" Taeyeon said " This package here is send from Sungmin Oppa?!" 

" What?!" Everyone said and was surprise. 

" Who is it to?" Sooyoung ask.

" It's for Sunny" Taeyeon said. After she said it everybody's eyes was onto Sunny. She ignore what every is doing and take the package away from Taeyeon and go to her room. Everyone's eyed was on Sunny and start looking at eachother. 

" Wow, Sunny is so lucky, she got an package from Sungmin oppa." Jessica said.

" Wonder what he sent her." Sooyoung ask. In Sunny's room, she open the package and saw a ticket to SuJu's concert on Sunday. She puts away the ticket back into the package and walk outside to the living room. Everyone stare at her and somebody ask

" Sunny unnie, what did he send you?" Yuri ask.

" Oh, is nothing." Sunny said 

" Taeyeon unnie," Yoona whispered " Could you go and see what he sent her?" 

" Unnie, is her privacy" Seohyun interupt.

" Well....." Taeyeon wondered. She look at Sunny " Maybe I'll see."

" Unnie, I'm gonna be out on Sunday ok?" Sunny ask Taeyeon.

" Ok, why?" Taeyeon ask.

" Nothing" Sunny said shyly looking down. During Midnight, Sunny was fast asleep, suddenly there's a door knocked and Taeyeon go and gets the door.

"Unnie, have you seen what he sent her yet?" Yuri ask.

" No, about to" Taeyeon said quietly. She tipy toe to where Sunny put the package and saw a ticket to a SuJu concert, then she read the message that Sungmin have texted. " Woah. You guys are not gonna believe what he sent her." 

" What?" Ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter