Sungmin new girlfriend

A hard time to be loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After SNSD ate dinner, they watch TV, everyone started to yawn and Sunny got a new text from a block number.

* Text * 

From: BLOCK NUMBER 

Hey Sunny, you probably don't know me but I know you very well. Listen I am Sungmin new girlfriend ok? If you dare to come close to him then you'll regrets it. Don't ever come near him or you will get badly injured. >:D

-End of text

She was shock and threw down her phone on the floor and went to bed. Everyone was surprise that Sunny was behaving like that and Taeyeon picked up the phone and read the message. 

" Guys, somebody's threaning Sunny," She said

" What?" Sooyoung said

" Who would do such thing" Seohyun said

" Is Sunny unnie broken hearted?" Hyoyeon ask

" I don't know" Taeyeon said, " She seem upset and well..... angry" 

" But is Sungmin really cheating on her? " Tiffany wonder

" I don't know but let's just go to sleep" Taeyeon said " We have a performance next week so we need to be prepared, so we'll head to the practice studio tomorrow morning after breakfast ok?"

" OK!" Everybody said and they all went to sleep. The next morning everyone eat their breakfast and drove to the studio. Everyone practice hard for their songs. They practice Gee, Oh, RDR, and Hoot. Sunny wasn't paying much attention to Hyoyeon dance instruction. She did all the move wrong and when everyone ask if she was alright her she could answer was " yeah I'm fine". When they got a break Sunny didn't eat nor talk to the members, she stare at her phone and read the message over and over again. 

" Sunny- ah., are you alright? Eat something and we need to practice for our concert you know" Taeyeon said. Sunny didn't listen a thing to what Taeyeon is saying. Sunny start texting Sungmin to meet up with her.

* Text *

From Sunny

Sungmin oppa, come meet me at 4 pm sharp. I need to discuss with you about something, come to the park ok?

from Sunny

- End of text

After she sent the message she leaves the studio to the meeting place that she said to Sungmin. What she didn't know that she also sent it to Sungmin new girlfriend.

" Hey guys I'm leaving early ok?" Sunny said

" But where? You need to practice for our performance" Taeyeon said. Sunny ignore what Taeyeon said and leave. She went to the park and waited for Sungmin. When it's 4 she saw Sungmin with somebody else. And it was a girl that she has never even meet before. 

" Sungmin oppa, I see you have company with you" Sunny said coldly. 

" Sunny-ah, what are you doing here?'' Sungmin said.

" Oh hi Sunny" the girl said " My name is Scarlet" she grinned

" So you didn't read my text?" Sunyn said angrily

" What text?" Sungmin seems confuse

" So that's your new girlfriend?" Sunny ask.

" Well.... No" answered Sungmin. Sunny was so mad that she leaves, Sungmin chase after her but Scarlet stoped him. Sunny look back and saw Scarlet was kissing Sungmin at the cheek. She ran away heart broken and leaves. When Scarlet saw Sunny leaving, she texted her friend and tell them to activate the plan that she have been setting up.

* Back at SNSD dorm*

'' Sunny unnie! We're home" Yuri said. When they entered the room they didn't see Sunny anywhere and every one was worried. Hyoyeon then called Eunhyuk to ask if Sungmin was home.

" Eunhuyk oppa?" Hyoyeon begins'

" Yeah, hi Hyoyeon " He replied " What do you need?"

" I'm asking if Sungmin oppa is home" said Hyoyeon

" No he's not home" Eunhuyk repllied " He's out with a girl name Scarlet"

" Who's Scarlet?" Hyoyeon ask. Then everyone heard the name and begins to wonder.

" Is Sungmin new girlfriend" Eunhuyk answered.

" What?! Ok bye bye now" Hyoyeon said.

" ok " Eunhuyk replied.

" So what did he say?" ask Yoona

" Who's Scarlet?" Ask Yuri

" Scarlet is Sungmin new girlfriend" Hyoyeon said " Sooyoung try calling Sunny unnie"

" Ok" Sooyoung said. She called but Sunny didn't pick up the phone. Everyone was worried what had happen to Sunny. It was already been late and Sunny hasn't return everyone was worried and nobody could sleep. Taeyeon tried to calm everyone and tell them to go to sleep. During midnight Seohyun heard a key clinging at the door and she went to see who it is. She was surprise to see Sunny was home and saw Sunny was exhausted and Seohyun help her get into her room and tell Taeyeon that she's back. The next morning everyone was happy to see Sunny and eats their breakfast after that they get ready for the concert.

" Sunny, come on we have to go" Taeyeon said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter