The first meeting

A hard time to be loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One day, in SNSD's apartment, the girls were were watching the news. 

" Hyoyeon from SNSD and Eunhyuk from SuJu have officialy start dating again. Will this happen to other members too?" The news woman said. 

" Are they stalking on us?" Hyoyeon ask.

" Maybe... but it's not nice to spy on people you know" Seohyun said.

" That's our maknae " Taeyeon joked.  

" Hey! That's my thing! I was suppose to say that " Sooyoung yelled at Taeyeon. Everyone laughed then stop. Taeyeon then ask every body will they date like Hyoyeon. Then lastly ask Sunny.

" Earth to Sunny, hello? Are you in there Sunny?" Taeyeon yelled at her. Sunny dozed off and didn't heard a single thing Taeyeon was saying. Finnaly she pay attention.

" What? " She said.

" Sunny, what happen? Did you hear what l said?" Taeyeon ask her.

" No, what did you asked?" Sunny said.

" I asked you, will you do the same thing as Hyoyeon and start dating somebody." Taeyeon said in a annoyed way.

" ........." Sunny stared down at the ground. Everyone scroll their eyes at her.

" Sound like you are unnie" Sooyoung said.

" NO! I'm not dating ok?" Sunny yelled. Everybody was shock and Sunny walked to her room.

" What's wrong with her?" Everyone wondered. Sunny was looking at them then sat down and look at her phone.

Sunny's POV

What should I do? Should I call him or just wait for him to call me? Should I start dating him? Why am I nervous?

- End of POV 

She think back of the day she met him on the street 

*FLASH BACK*

One day, Sunny was walking back from groceries shopping suddenly a man walking and hit her. The both people fell and the groceries fell.

" Ow! Watch it!" she yelled.

" I'm so sorry. I'll help you clean up." He said

Sunny's POV

 Huh! He sound familiar. Could he be * name * from SuJu? 

-End of POV

When they're cleaning up the mess suddenly they accidently touched hands. They both look up and Sunny was suprise.

" Sungmin?!" She gaps

" Sunny?" Sungmin was surprise to see her. " What are you doing here?"

" I was doing groceries" She said shyly. 

" Cou- could I have your phone numbers?" Sungmin said shyly.

" O- ok" Sunny said and give him her phone numbers.

" Thanks. I'll call you later ok?" Sungmin said then he leaves

* End of flash back*

* At SuJu's dorm*

After they watch they watch the news, it leaves Sungmin thinking.

Sungmin's POV

Should I ask her to go on a date with me? But the paparazi will go after us and we'll get busted. Argh, what should I do? Nah I'm gonna text her so nobody will know. Yeah that's a great idea

-End of POV

After he thinks of texting he suddenly jump up.

" YEAH!!" He yelled. Everybody was surpries

" What the heck Sungmin!" Shindong said.

" Are you gonna date one SNSD members?" Leeteuk ask. " Will it be Jessica or Yuri?"

" No, I'm not dating anybody ok?" Sungmin yelled. he ran to his room and start texting Sunny to ask her out on a date.

* Text*

- Hey Sunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter