Sunny's mad

A hard time to be loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Unnie?" Seohyun said.

" What?" Sunny said " Leave me alone"

" Unnie, are you ok?" Seohyun ask in a worried way. 

" I'm find JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" She yelled. 

" Ok" Seohyun quietly said. She exit the room and everyone was curious why they heard a yell.

" Why were there yelling in the room?" Taeyeon ask.

" She is just mad that's all" Seohyun said and look back.

" That's because somebody just yelled out the reason why we all scream then this won't have happen right Sooyoung?" Jessica saids while staring at Sooyoung.

" Unnie, it is not time to fight." Seohyun said while trying to calm Jessica down." Don't blame people ok?"

" Sorry ok? I don't know why I suddenly just spit out the reason." Sooyoung argue back at Jessica.

" Stop it unnie" Seohyun said

" Let just stop and we need to find a way to calm Sunny down ok?" Taeyeon said.

" Wait, Hyoyeon have gone through this situation, she might could explain it to Sunny" Tiffany said.

" Yeah that's a pretty good idea Fany" Jessica said " What do you think Taeyeon- ah?"

" Just do what ever " Taeyeon said " Do what ever to calm Sunny down, ok? We need our Energy Pill so we could be active right?"

" Ok, Hyoyeon- ah go and calm Sunny down by talk through ok?" Tiffany said. Hyoyeon listen to then and enter the room. She saw Sunny was lying down and she didn't know what she was doing.

" Sunny unnie....." Hyoyeon begin

" I said to leave me alone." Sunny said angrily.

" Sunny unnie, I know it bothers you but just let it go ok?" Hyoyeon begins " I have beeen through the same situation and I also got spy on my first date too you know?"

" .........." Sunny stayed silent as Hyoyeon explain to her.

" We're re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter