Sunny's sick :O

A hard time to be loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ok" Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yuri said. After they got the right materials they bring it to Taeyeon and every member start taking care of Sunny. Each person got a task to do and every member work very hard so they could help Sunny get better. Mean while back at Suju dorm, Sungmin was very woried because Sunny haven't tell him the date of the date. He was worried and start texting her. 

* Text*

From: Sungmin

Hey Sunny! Is me Sungmin. I have read your text and I was concern when we will have our date and remember to keep a secret from other members ok Sunny bunny? :) <3 

-Love,

Sungmin

End of text

Back at the SNSD dorm members was trying really hard to think why Sunny got a cold all of the sudden then suddenly Sunny's phone start to ring because of the new text. 

" Hey Sungmin oppa replied to Sunny's text." Taeyeon said. she read the text and was very surprise.

" What did it say unnie?" Everybody ask.

" Well, for all I know they're busted." Taeyeon said.

" Busted?" Sooyoung wondered. " About what?"

" Well Sunny said yes to Sungmin's request and Sungmin told Sunny to keep a secret from all of us." Taeyeon said.

" A secret from all of us? That is just rude." Sooyoung and Jessica said.

" Well I kind of agree with Sungmin oppa because thier love story could be kept a secret" Hyoyeon said.

" I agree with Hyoyeon unnie" Seohyun said " Even if you love someone you could keep it a secert or tell anybody." Seohyun explain

" Ok but......" Sooyoung paused.

" Fine, it is just like the story between Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk." Jessica said

" Ok but it is not time to say that, we need to take care of Sunny" YoonYul said. " Health of our member is important."

" Shouldn't we tell Sunny's condition to Lee Sooman or Sungmin oppa?" Tiffany said.

" Y......you ......do..... don't ..... ne......need... to." Sunny suddenly said out of nowhere. 

" Sunny unnie you're awake!!" Seohyun said. " You're ok?"

" Yeah I'm fine"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter