#7

Reason To Love

After that day, Yang Yoseob, this name, this person, was mostly out of NaEun's life. NaEun tried to get back to normal so that her friends wouldn't worry for her anymore. Morever, it seems that Dongwoon has taken interest on NaEun, though she rejects. As her heart still aches a little whenever she sees Yoseob together with Gina.

-3 Months Later-

NaEun was walking along the corridor, this time, paying attention. Then she passes by a group of girls and accidentally heard, "Heh. Seriously, that Yang Yoseob, he's really naive to think Gina unnie's all pure and innocent. He's really unaware of the truth." The truth? What truth? Argh! His matters does not concern you, Kim NaEun! Wake Up.. NaEun attempted to walk away until she heard another girl said, "Yeah, Gina unnie will definately kill Yang Yoseob one day since his father caused the death of unnie's father." Andwae! Oppa is in danger... NaEun-ah... Regardless of what he did, you know you couldn't be angry at him. Just go and save him now. NaEun ran to class 3-A, hoping to see Yoseob there, safe. But Yoseob wasn't in his class, NaEun walked to one of his classmate and asked, "Excuse me, do you know where is Yoseob?" He told NaEun that Yoseob went to the courtyard so that's where NaEun zoomed to.

Finally, NaEun reached and saw Yoseob. Before she could approach Yoseob, she felt weird and her eyelids were twitching then she started looking around. NaEun gasped. "Andwae! OPPA!" Then it happened. "NaEun-ah! NaEun-ah, hold on. This can't be it... Why did you save me?! NaEun-ah!" Yoseob cried out, holding NaEun in his arm. Gina stared in horror. She hit the wrong person.

-Replay-
Na Eun started looking around. She gasped in horror after seeing Gina a few levels up holding a flower pot and thew it down heartlessly. She smirked. How could she? I mean the person who cause her appa's death isn't Yoseob, it was his father, so why is Yoseob paying the price? I can't let it happen, I can't lose him.
-End-

"Yoseob... Before I go, I want you to know. I love you, I've never hated you from the start. My reason to love you is that I don't know what it is. I just love you... Saranghaeyo..." NaEun said weakily before passing out. "Andwae! NaEun-ah! Don't leave me, NaEun-ah! I love you too..." Yoseob hugged NaEun and cried like his tears wouldn't stop. NaEun left.


And there's goes my story~! I hope everyone liked it and I ended it well too. I'm gonna post my new story on the next chapter, do support it too~! Thanks subscribers and people who commented. :D